10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish they would get their stream working properly. It's so annoying when it lags, skips, loses audio, loses video etc. I want to see the full game darnit!
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    I really wish they would get their stream working properly. It's so annoying when it lags, skips, loses audio, loses video etc. I want to see the full game darnit!
    Yeah, just had audio working fine but a frozen image during a very hectic fight. So annoying.

EDIT: And now the stream crashed completely for a few seconds(after being broken in the embedded version but semi-working fullscreen.)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Not sure what's going on, but AZF is playing extremely sloppily. Almost feels like they're doing it on purpose... Not going to imply anything, tho.

And Gambit is back. Was really worried about their start to the tournament, but these 2 games vs Frost were great.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    GG GG! Hell yeah! Let's go Gambit Gaming. Take down those Azubus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Riot Graves skins are being handed out in the stream chat by the way, one for EU every time GBG wins. =P Too bad the chat stopped working a while ago.
    Armory
    Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Riot Graves skins are being handed out in the stream chat by the way, one for EU every time GBG wins. =P Too bad the chat stopped working a while ago.
    " lightblind: Guys cus the chat was down snoopeh gave the last code away on twitter"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, I saw. Totally bummed.
    Armory
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I haven't seen many AP Kayles but her Q does insane amount of damage and her E too.

Pretty scary but I don't really know how reliable she is as AP.

Need to try it out I guess.
    I feel like trying her next time I get the chance to play. I reckon she can be great with the changes made to Malady.

Deleted
    I was about to say they had improved the lag, but now it's back. Oh well. :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I feel like trying her next time I get the chance to play. I reckon she can be great with the changes made to Malady.
    I think that any AP champion that has on hit effects, from abilities or some kind of AS, should get this item, not really should but it's a good option.

Teemo, Diana, Kayle and probably Elise are some of the champions that comes to mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    I was about to say they had improved the lag, but now it's back. Oh well. :<
    Same here, guess I'll avoid this thread for a while and watch the vods tomorrow.

Edit: Eve goes for a towerdive aaaaaaaaaand the stream lags for 10 sec, nvm this lol.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-01-20 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I think that any AP champion that has on hit effects, from abilities or some kind of AS, should get this item, not really should but it's a good option.

Teemo, Diana, Kayle and probably Elise are some of the champions that comes to mind.
    AP Yi is probably my favorite champ for this item. This item made me in love with him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Same here, guess I'll avoid this thread for a while and watch the vods tomorrow.

Edit: Eve goes for a towerdive aaaaaaaaaand the stream lags for 10 sec, nvm this lol.
    The one where she flashed over a jungle wall straight into tower, then Shen ulted Kog and it didn't really do anything? Didn't lag at that point for me :P Did lag whenever Renekton did anything, though.

Gambit are just stomping all the Azubus, wow.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    22min surr in a TOURNAMENT. I'm so, so fucking impressed right now. Go GG!

10+ Year Old Account
    22 minute surrender from Azubu.
    Good job Gambit, they're doing amazing today.

Wow! Gambit, I don't think anyone expected this from them. First game they really got stuck in seriously impressive aggressive play and it paid off so well too.

Just wish twitch wouldn't be so shite, 60 mb fibre line and it's stuttering non stop on 360p thanks to twitch -.- more events need to be on own3d, such better quality servers.

Azubu surrender at 20 is so huge, that's the same team that came back from a game where they had lost all nexus turrets and they know that early the game is lost...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    Wow! Gambit, I don't think anyone expected this from them. First game they really got stuck in seriously impressive aggressive play and it paid off so well too.

Just wish twitch wouldn't be so shite, 60 mb fibre line and it's stuttering non stop on 360p thanks to twitch -.- more events need to be on own3d, such better quality servers.

Azubu surrender at 20 is so huge, that's the same team that came back from a game where they had lost all nexus turrets and they know that early the game is lost...
    Two things helped me a bit:

- Pop out the video
    - Right click, settings, put the local storage on unlimited

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Two things helped me a bit:

- Pop out the video
    - Right click, settings, put the local storage on unlimited
    I just add /popout to the end of the url. All the fun of popout, no extra window.

Great job by GG. I hope they take it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post

Obviously Kayle doesn't have a Spellsword-type mastery like Miss Fortune's passive on her W, but is Lich Bane worth it?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1