Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    You're not talking about with Fiora right? Because Jax is one of the hardest fucking counters to her ever.
    It really depends on play level. I don't know how good Blackroo is, but at my level - hovering between 1300 and 1400 - counters barely matter at all. It all boils down to personal skill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    It really depends on play level. I don't know how good Blackroo is, but at my level - hovering between 1300 and 1400 - counters barely matter at all. It all boils down to personal skill.
    A counter that hard can still be abused by even low skill people as long as they have the idea down. Simply by the fact that Jax's E can negate ALL of the damage from either Fiora's Ulti or E, he's completely taking away an ability. Plus the fact his Empower is still on a shorter CD than her Repost and he's a stronger 1v1 with his Ulti and Fiora is pretty much only about 1v1.

10+ Year Old Account
    A small PBE build has been released. Steel Legion Garen looks very meh to me.

Morello also admitted that they went overboard with the Tryndamere nerfs, and that changes to him are on the way. - I think it's been over a year since he got hit with the nerfbat hard, and now they admit to overdoing it? And why do I think this "change" is yet another nerf to put him in or even below the old nerfed Eve tier, or god forbid, put him in release Yorick tier?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Even Duronos left EUNE now?
    Oh well, I'll represent MMO-C by myself.
    All alone...
    I'm still on EUNE as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Morello also admitted that they went overboard with the Tryndamere nerfs, and that changes to him are on the way. - I think it's been over a year since he got hit with the nerfbat hard, and now they admit to overdoing it? And why do I think this "change" is yet another nerf to put him in or even below the old nerfed Eve tier, or god forbid, put him in release Yorick tier?
    Jesus why not just castrate every single melee carry or remove them completely.

Buffs for retarded stuff will make the game just worse. If somebody is retarded enough to not handle proper carry, they shouldn't have easymode to fall back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Jesus why not just castrate every single melee carry or remove them completely.

Buffs for retarded stuff will make the game just worse. If somebody is retarded enough to not handle proper carry, they shouldn't have easymode to fall back.
    I think they can't delete champions from the game, going by the supposed rumor that was disproved that Teemo would be deleted in S3. The worse they can do is make them completely useless by severely nerfing them, (i.e. Heimer, nerfed pre-rework Eve) or change the champion's role with number changes or a rework. (i.e. Gragas, he used to be a tank, but is now considered a burst AP mage.) And we know how people really loathe the first option because of how long Riot usually leaves those champions in the nerfed state. (Heimer has been in the castrated state for 2 years, Eve 1.)
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-01-25 at 08:48 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

When does the european champioship starts?

Already started. dragonborns beat curse EU in the first match of the day, second match is on now.
    http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames
    http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames2 <games alternate on the two streams starting with the 3/4th games.

I saw it , Millenium Won with the AoE comp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I think they can't delete champions from the game, going by the supposed rumor that was disproved that Teemo would be deleted in S3. The worse they can do is make them completely useless by severely nerfing them, (i.e. Heimer, nerfed pre-rework Eve) or change the champion's role with number changes or a rework. (i.e. Gragas, he used to be a tank, but is now considered a burst AP mage.) And we know how people really loathe the first option because of how long Riot usually leaves those champions in the nerfed state. (Heimer has been in the castrated state for 2 years, Eve 1.)
    Well yeah sure, I meant something like making them simple fighters. Trondamere->Garen, Yi->XinZhao, Fiora->Jax. Not much to do, remove some damage, add some tankiness.

Those fiddlesticks plays man, also that Draaaaaven was awesome

Deleted
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/c...orest-primeval

PINK TARIC SKIN SALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

THE FABULOUSNESS IS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/c...orest-primeval

PINK TARIC SKIN SALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

THE FABULOUSNESS IS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE.
    I have waited for this since forever!

Morello talks about Steel Legion Lux and other skins, also hints at another Pulsefire Ezreal lvl skin.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/01...lux-skins.html

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    "Pulsefire" Viktor!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Morello talks about Steel Legion Lux and other skins, also hints at another Pulsefire Ezreal lvl skin.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/01...lux-skins.html
    Lul. There is nothing special about PFE.
    Cho'gath legendary does exactly the same things and is about $12 cheaper. Insane.

I'm not keen to see Tryndaqueer back into play, he's an ass of a champ, not as bad as others, but a major douche.

How come when I queue with my lv18 friend that I get stuck with a bunch of lv5-20s on my team, vsing a team of lv 30s.
    WHERE IZ THE FAIRNESS!

Watching all the terrible mistakes.
    ADC'ing mid, no jungle leash.
    Not buying wards, random ass builds.

How I haven't missed seeing those sort of players.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    "Pulsefire" Viktor!
    Lol who knows but im looking forward to the next Legendary plus skin

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Lol Taric pink skin, i saw a video once about Ahri charm, when she did charm Taric he didn't go in lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    You're not talking about with Fiora right? Because Jax is one of the hardest fucking counters to her ever.
    Idk man. I ain't lost to a Jax yet as Fiora. I feel I dance around him and trade well with him because of it. I know he's E can negate your ultimate, but I can just wait for him to use it, then all-out him.

Deleted
    I'll admit that Pulsefire Ezreal is rather expensive, but that's probably because of all the goodies attached to it other than the actual skin. That and he's more futuristic with lasers and lights, while Battlecast Cho'gath is much more current-tech mecha godzilla. Wouldn't call them quite the same.

Also, yet another update it would seem today. http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/01...-update-2.html for the interested! Bots talking sounds kind of cute.

(Also, Puella Magi Madoka Magica signature and avatar! <3)