Deleted
    Boots can still be useful for getting an early advantage in mid lane. Makes it much easier to win common AP vs AP matchups like Lux vs Orianna etc. You can usually manage your mana well rnough so you wont need flask.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    You guys still buying Flask at the start?
    Charm + 4 Pots + 2 Mana + Ward on anyone that builds out of the Faerie. Otherwise Flask + Pots is fine. I never go boots on Mid anymore rly. I only build it on Mids now anyways, sometimes Tops though. It's still a cost effective item once you use it a certain # of times.

Deleted
    The thing I like the most about the Flask is that it gives me no need to buy other pots for the rest of the game, most of the time... but I'm starting to question if it's actually as cost efficient as I really think.

I do go Beads or Charms if I'm 100% going to build Warmogs or a Tear, tho. I find it better. It also gives me enough gold to get a ward at start.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    If I'm going top then it's probably rejuv bead/pots/ward because I play mostly manaless champions, depends on the champion for mana users. Not like a single ward works all the time though. Some junglers are just annoyingly persistent and wont stop coming to your lane in multiple directions. Seriously I hate how easy it can be to bypass a single ward as a jungler for top/bot so that makes top the natural choice because bot has a support warding and top cant afford more than one ward down at a time normally.

I guess you could say it's lonely when you're at the top.
    And as a jungler it feels like the other team has wards everywhere(almost as if they have "iseedeadpeople" active), so ganking is pointless and I might as well just farm my own jungle.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    I never buy flask for top anymore. Usually pots + ward / cloth armor + pots / rejuv bead + pots depending on what champ.

For mids sometimes yes, depending on champion, but otherwise pots + ward. or cloth armor + pots if facing something like talon/panth mid etc.

On adcs, almost always longsword + pots.

On support, always 2 wards + 1 pink, 2 pots, fairie charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    And as a jungler it feels like the other team has wards everywhere(almost as if they have "iseedeadpeople" active), so ganking is pointless and I might as well just farm my own jungle.
    As for top, lane ganking is easilly successfull, just tell your top to push a bit so you can hide in the brush up there before minions spot you. If you jungle as evelynn it's very easy
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2013-02-04 at 10:25 AM.

Why do we never get those huge off-topic discussions when I'm bored in class? Sigh.

Also, noticed one of the moderators disappeared, both from this section and all others he moderated. Can't even remember the name of that mod now.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Why do we never get those huge off-topic discussions when I'm bored in class? Sigh.

Also, noticed one of the moderators disappeared, both from this section and all others he moderated. Can't even remember the name of that mod now.
    Yeah, gief thread spam while I'm at school, not while I'm asleep. Scumbags. Didn't realize we had other LoL mods than Duronos/Isrozzis/Axethor and apparently edgecrusher(haven't seen him post much, at least in this thread iirc)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Im bored and who was the other mod?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Frodo-something. Seems odd for him to just disappear though, it's like his account was either removed or just removed from moderator-status.

Though it's not like this section requires a lot of moderator work.

Frodo-something. Seems odd for him to just disappear though, it's like his account was either removed or just removed from moderator-status.

Though it's not like this section requires a lot of moderator work.
    ForsakenFrodo?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Yes, that's him, I think.

I still don't know how to search for people on this forum.

Hmm to play more ranked or not ?

Do it if you feel like it. As long as you're not tired or "on-edge" which affects your gameplay, it should be fine.

Do it if you feel like it. As long as you're not tired or "on-edge" which affects your gameplay, it should be fine.
    As i figure it im in bronze and can play calmer because everyone is at my level.

Deleted

Basically because 1) I was too lazy to post stuff today/yesterday
    2) I was at college, designing UML's and stuff.

Deleted
    At 89 points. Win game. Get 5 points. Lose game. Drop FIFTEEN points? It's like... wtf?

Deleted
    ISSUE WITH LP GAINS IN DIVISION I

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/02...ivision-i.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Yeah, gief thread spam while I'm at school, not while I'm asleep. Scumbags. Didn't realize we had other LoL mods than Duronos/Isrozzis/Axethor and apparently edgecrusher(haven't seen him post much, at least in this thread iirc)
    Edge is always watching, you think you're safe, and then he'll swoop in. nod nod

or he'll be modding the video game general/rift/gw2 forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Yep. That must be what happened to me. In other words, I should already have been promoted considering I was on a 5 win streak when at 89 points. GG.

15+ Year Old Account
    Taking a 2 day break before my matches to move from Silver 1 to Gold 5. Preseason didn't go as well as I expected...figured I'd be in Gold.

Argh...feeling the pressure already...I have to win 2/3, right?
    Last edited by Toxigen; 2013-02-04 at 02:27 PM.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.