10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    It's a skin.
    Actually, The map is slightly changed. It's not just a new skin. The removed the ramp up to the inhib and improved placement of the spawning pool, shopkeeper, and the laser turret. Probably tweaked turret locations a bit as well for map balance.

EDIT: Also, if you've seen any over the work in progress pictures, they built the map from the ground up. To me that all equals a new map, even if it is based on a current one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Yeah she needs some free stats thrown in there and her W needs to do % max health damage for her to be METAGAME enough
    She needs a free Warmogs at level 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I'm sorry?

Sejuani has one of the most boring kits in the game. There is a reason no one plays her.
    So she has a button that puts her next to people.
    A button that makes her do damage.
    A button that makes people stay close to her.
    A button that makes people stay close to her even more.

I mean fuck I can't think of anyone who plays like that.

It's a skin.
    ...no it isn't.

First of all a skin, or texture, would just be taking the textures into photoshop, recoloring them or redrawing them with different designs/materials and calling it a day! Wouldn't take more than a a day or two with some help from a few artists. THIS? This is a new map. The spawn area is an entirely different shape, the bases are a totally different shape (the arena where the inhib/nexus is), they modeled and animated little critters that interact with your champions, the towers are entirely new models and crumble as you kill them and they even got their little orchestra to compose some new music for the place that changes as the battle progresses. Are the bushes in the same places? Yes. Are the towers and healing sigils in the same places? Yes. But thats just for balance. You don't have to downplay to impressiveness of the map by calling it a mere "skin." Its certainly more than a little reskin.
    Last edited by Bombkirby; 2013-03-20 at 05:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    ...no it isn't.

First of all a skin, or texture, would just be taking the textures into photoshop, recoloring them or redrawing them with different designs/materials and calling it a day! Wouldn't take more than a a day or two with some help from a few artists. THIS? This is a new map. The spawn area is an entirely different shape, the bases are a totally different shape (the arena where the inhib/nexus is), they modeled and animated little critters that interact with your champions, the towers are entirely new models and crumble as you kill them and it looks nothing like the old one. Are the bushes in the same places? Yes. Are the towers and healing sigils in the same places? Yes. But thats just for balance. You don't have to downplay to impressiveness of the map by calling it a mere "skin."
    But that's exactly what it is, you just defined a skin right there.
    Hey everyone

"The spawn area is an entirely different shape, the bases are a totally different shape (the arena where the inhib/nexus is), they modeled and animated little critters that interact with your champions, the towers are entirely new models and crumble as you kill them and it looks nothing like the old one."

That isnt a skin. A skin would be more like springtime SR vs fall SR. Its the SAME place, with some new textures sprinkled on the trees.

Deleted
    It's a skin.
    It's not. The map is clearly different from the other one. Even though it has only one lane, it's different.

---------- Post added 2013-03-20 at 05:30 PM ----------

It's not a skin. It's a new map. They didn't just change PG's colours and let it be, in structure, like it was before.

It's a new map.

Disclaimer: I went on the PBE and played on it myself. The spawn areas are a different shape. It is a single lane map, but the spawn/inhibitor areas are slightly thinner/streamlined and the spawn area goes further back and is more rectangular than the Proving Grounds spawn area, which is round. Is the single lane the same? Essentially. Are the changes to the base/spawn areas significant changes? No. But its IS indeed different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh well, to Duronos it's a skin. Much like the new Twisted Treeline is just a reskin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Oh well, to Duronos it's a skin. Much like the new Twisted Treeline is just a reskin.
    It's not really a reskin when it adds the shrine/beacon/base whatever it is mechanic to the Twisted Treeline and makes an entirely new boss, is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    She needs a free Warmogs at level 6.

At least you didn't use Xin Zhao as an example, as people consider him to be THE faceroll champ. As CholeraNinja says, "just hit every fucking button".
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    At least you didn't use Xin Zhao as an example, as people consider him to be THE faceroll champ. As CholeraNinja says, "just hit every fucking button".
    I didn't have enough words. I even had to use the period for a link.

So, Syndra is temporarily disabled due to a bug.
    Does anyone know which bug? :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Shoulda split each word in half. Though probably wouldn't even have enough room then.

---------- Post added 2013-03-20 at 02:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    So, Syndra is temporarily disabled due to a bug.
    Does anyone know which bug? :O
    I looked at the NA forums and found this:
    Max W to level 5.
    Use on Blue Golem (just let it expire, don't throw it)
    Golem is now invincible to both teams and stuck.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRFax3QPQOo

Saying she has a skill that is the same as everyone else only makes my point more valid.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    It's not really a reskin when it adds the shrine/beacon/base whatever it is mechanic to the Twisted Treeline and makes an entirely new boss, is it?
    Legendary skin. Or theme! Yes, it's a theme!

Deleted
    Saying she has a skill that is the same as everyone else only makes my point more valid.
    How does that make your point more valid when all those other champions are played way more often?

How does that make your point more valid when all those other champions are played way more often?
    Because her kit is boring. She has a skill that is exactly like those people, yet they are played more. I wonder why that is?

Deleted
    Because her kit is boring. She has a skill that is exactly like those people, yet they are played more. I wonder why that is?
    Because she's not fotm/her numbers are off/her animations are uninspired/she doesn't look cool enough/lots of other stuff goes here.
    But all of that has nothing to do with her kit being boring.

2complex4mainstreamplayerbase

10+ Year Old Account
    It all boils down to one point. Why play Sejuani when you can Play Naut or Amumu? Same role, similar kits, both are much better at it than Sej.