I'll pick him up then so I have time to learn him before the remake goes live.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

R.I.P. Trundle. I will always remember you. From before Riot completely erasing you and leaving some derpy Ice Troll behind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    R.I.P. Trundle. I will always remember you. From before Riot completely erasing you and leaving some derpy Ice Troll behind.
    And we're still mourning for the loss of the old Karma. Sejuani is also biting the dust, and it won't be long before Riot kills off Heimerdinger as well.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    So when that rework should be out? I might get Trundle before it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    So when that rework should be out? I might get Trundle before it.
    Probably in about a week or two. I think Karma only had a week of testing on PBE before her rework came to live.

A red confirmed that the Traditional Trundle skin should still have his doodoo pillar in tact, but it still hurts to see Riot butcher another champion like this.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-04-03 at 07:06 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    NEW PBE PATCH

Contains: Trundle and Sejuani reworks, Morgana buffs, Udyr and Lux (cd on her ult, hmmmm!) nerfs.
    "Unofficial PBE Patch Notes for 4/2/2013"

Yes, I saw the snide comment directed at me ;-)

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 09:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Probably in about a week or two. I think Karma only had a week of testing on PBE before her rework came to live.

A red confirmed that the Traditional Trundle skin should still have his doodoo pillar in tact, but it still hurts to see Riot butcher another champion like this.
    Man, I hate the new Lil' Slugger Trundle skin. Guess I'll just use the Traditional Trundle!

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    yea i bet you were all playing trundle, sejuani and karma all.the.time. you really have to, to justify the constant complaints about everything in their reworks
    Well, not recently, but I did and still do occasionally pick him if I can fit him into the team (aka, if we have a solid charger type of engage champion already present) I made this sig after w3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Well, not recently, but I did and still do occasionally pick him if I can fit him into the team (aka, if we have a solid charger type of engage champion already present) I made this sig after w3.
    The niche part is very important. Some champions weren't designed to be "all-purpose". That itself doesn't mean that they're unplayable. Heck, Sejuani was used in a AOE lockup team comp (with Zyra and MF) by OMG to beat Invictus Gaming, in which IG is considered to be one of the best teams in China.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

i am pretty sad they had to "beef him up". They can rework him all they want, but the forums have a point, THAT isnt trundle anymore. Pretty sure if they kept trundle in there, fixed his mechanics, and then made a "Troll king" champion it would work better. The lore would fit better too, hence zed's lore fits well with shen and all, pretty sure said new troll king would fit into trundles story. I just miss the small little troll that walked on 3 limbs man.... :-(

Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    i am pretty sad they had to "beef him up". They can rework him all they want, but the forums have a point, THAT isnt trundle anymore. Pretty sure if they kept trundle in there, fixed his mechanics, and then made a "Troll king" champion it would work better. The lore would fit better too, hence zed's lore fits well with shen and all, pretty sure said new troll king would fit into trundles story. I just miss the small little troll that walked on 3 limbs man.... :-(
    So, so! THIS.

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 07:54 AM ----------

The niche part is very important. Some champions weren't designed to be "all-purpose". That itself doesn't mean that they're unplayable. Heck, Sejuani was used in a AOE lockup team comp (with Zyra and MF) by OMG to beat Invictus Gaming, in which IG is considered to be one of the best teams in China.
    Trundle can be borderline OP if he has the right team to work with. His kit forces flashes left and right and teams can take ridiculous advantage of this. He just doesn't offer much in terms of a hard engage, even with his W, so if your team lacks one such tanky charger, you'll simply get outpoked before you can single anyone out. Hence, only play him when the team allows for it. But I definitely consider him one of the most fun junglers in the game.

This remake is rape.

Worse voice, completely different champion (What's with the muscles??) visually speaking and his lore is questionable at best (as is his godawful catchphrase) and they still want to claim this is Trundle. Oh sure, it looks good, in the sense that if they had brought this as a new champion, it would be applauded, but right now, I just feel bitter.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2013-04-03 at 07:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post

Trundle can be borderline OP if he has the right team to work with. His kit forces flashes left and right and teams can take ridiculous advantage of this. He just doesn't offer much in terms of a hard engage, even with his W, so if your team lacks one such tanky charger, you'll simply get outpoked before you can single anyone out. Hence, only play him when the team allows for it. But I definitely consider him one of the most fun junglers in the game.

This remake is rape.

Worse voice, completely different champion (What's with the muscles??) visually speaking and his lore is questionable at best (as is his godawful catchphrase) and they still want to claim this is Trundle. Oh sure, it looks good, in the sense that if they had brought this as a new champion, it would be applauded, but right now, I just feel bitter.
    I partially feel the same thing about the Sejuani changes. Why they decided to give her a new voice/emotes along with the new default skin and skill set changes, I don't really know. It's like Riot is trying to give the original VA for Sejuani/Karma/Trundle the equivalent of the middle finger to a certain extent. It's not like the joke where Sej is trying to wake up a sleeping Bristle was offensive in anyway...

And the sad thing about this is, this will probably be the standard for future champion reworks, as we'll probably see Heimerdinger get ruined as well. And there's word that they may take a look at Urgot.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-04-03 at 08:08 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I partially feel the same thing about the Sejuani changes. Why they decided to give her a new voice/emotes along with the new default skin and skill set changes, I don't really know. It's like Riot is trying to give the original VA for Sejuani/Karma/Trundle the equivalent of the middle finger to a certain extent. It's not like the joke where Sej is trying to wake up a sleeping Bristle was offensive in anyway...
    Aye. I just can't comment much on Sej, because I actually didn't like her all that much. She was one of the champs that spoke to my imagination the most, so I actually bought her as one of my first champions, but in the end I felt disappointed and haven't played her for over half a year.

My focus remains with the little guy. At least Sej is getting skill reworks, that appear to be rather strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Muffinqt from Vulcun appears to have been benched/kicked off the team. Who will replace him in the Support role is not known at this time. His benching does make sense though, as he sometimes buys so many wards and Oracles to the point that he's making teamfights 4v5 due to the lack of aura items and his lack of items leading to him dying easily in teamfights.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Also, to all you WW haters: Mwahahaha!
    That man would make ICMPN really proud.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    "Unofficial PBE Patch Notes for 4/2/2013"

Yes, I saw the snide comment directed at me ;-)
    That egocentrism.

Also I don't know if you guys' complaining are actually trying the champions on the PBE. New Sejuani is both actually good and feels amazing to play. I don't see any "butchering" personally, if you want old looks just use the Traditional skin. Same goes for Trundle.

Deleted
    http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._spring_kicks/
    Will begin in roughly 15 minutes. Sadly it seems like 480p streaming is the only thing avialable for non-subscribers.

That egocentrism.

Also I don't know if you guys' complaining are actually trying the champions on the PBE. New Sejuani is both actually good and feels amazing to play. I don't see any "butchering" personally, if you want old looks just use the Traditional skin. Same goes for Trundle.
    But the traditional skin is not the traditional skin. It's the new skin with old coloring. That's not the goddamn same. Nothing is more cute than a Trundle in his walking animation right before he smashes you head in. Nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not bugged by Sejuani. I think it makes sense. Not sure on her voice over, since I barely played her before.

I am not bugged by Trundle's gameplay changes. They're fine and were pretty much all that was needed. What I hate is how this is a completely new champion that just has the same abilities. They're both trolls, that's where any and all resemblance ends.

Deleted
    Well, Traditional Trundle looks exactly like the actual Trundle, except with better textures.
    He looks
    Very much different.

His new look has more vibrant colors (which is bad for a troll, mind you), is taller, has a much more WoW-troll-looking-face.