Deleted
    Been getting Tryn a lot too, but I don't mind since I like to play him and I'm fairly good with him.

Pretty neat once you start doing/almost doing 600 crits at level 12.

10+ Year Old Account
    A new PBE build is up, and it contains the models for the announced TPA skins, as well as a bunch of nerfs that are very odd.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Sleeper op galio in aram!!!

Deleted
    I don't like those Diana nerfs. The shield is getting hit hard there :/

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who feels like Lissandra is OP as hell if your team is good/premade and utterly useless when in a team full of mouth-breathers?

Some games I go in with E+E->Q+W->R on myself/focustarget -> Q+W again and pop Zhonyas taking the other team to half health while my team just stands there being like "Gee, I guess we should do something here?"... And in some games I do that resulting in my team instantly cleaning up the half-HP-slowed-to-hell enemy team.

It's just so infuriating.

Also, I've been playing her fairly passive during laning-phase. I only poke a bit with Q and farm the hell out of the lane. I only go balls-deep when the jungler is there with me. Can you actually 1vs1? I'm guessing a full E+E -> Q+W+R+Q+Ignite combo can take someone down from half health or so? I've just been too afraid to even try xD It just feels like she lacks damage outside of that burst-combo and that you'd be fcked if that didnt finish the target off

I dont know if this has been discussed, but i cba to read the past 20 pages through to check this, BUT HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD PROBLEMS WITH GIANTS FUCKING URFS SUDDENLY APPEARING ON THE MAP?!?!

---------- Post added 2013-05-02 at 08:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Am I the only one who feels like Lissandra is OP as hell if your team is good/premade and utterly useless when in a team full of mouth-breathers?

Some games I go in with E+E->Q+W->R on myself/focustarget -> Q+W again and pop Zhonyas taking the other team to half health while my team just stands there being like "Gee, I guess we should do something here?"... And in some games I do that resulting in my team instantly cleaning up the half-HP-slowed-to-hell enemy team.

It's just so infuriating.

Also, I've been playing her fairly passive during laning-phase. I only poke a bit with Q and farm the hell out of the lane. I only go balls-deep when the jungler is there with me. Can you actually 1vs1? I'm guessing a full E+E -> Q+W+R+Q+Ignite combo can take someone down from half health or so? I've just been too afraid to even try xD It just feels like she lacks damage outside of that burst-combo and that you'd be fcked if that didnt finish the target off
    Yes i agree she is useless without a proper team to follow initiate and to mop up the enemy team. Put her with a MF and a malph/amumu/zyra and you've got a death sentence to the enemy team. All of her aoe CC + dmg is devastating.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I don't like those Diana nerfs. The shield is getting hit hard there :/
    Welp, there goes my mid champion to main.
    *Walks over to Lissandra camp*

Deleted
    Tbh Diana her Shield was beyond ridiculous too.

I'm liking the Nunu .. "buffs"? I wonder if they mean the big neutral mobs (as in blue buff and red buff, big golem, big wolf). Wonder how it will change his jungling and of course, the irritating top Nunu.

p.s. Those awesome CC timers under the floating health bars, are they actually in game yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    p.s. Those awesome CC timers under the floating health bars, are they actually in game yet?
    Nope, at least not for me (could be that you have to toggle them on in the options, didn't check).

As for the Nunu changes, while I like the addition of the buffs, I expect it to be 1-buff-at-a-time, so you can't consume all jungle creeps and be powered up like crazy. Besides that, sad about the healing reduction, was just starting to play Nunu top, and I can see how the change might nerf that pretty hard. But if you are on the purple side, maybe your jungler lets you eat golems from time to time for a nice little buff. Would make you rather tanky even before getting defensive items.

As for the TPA-skins, I really have to see how they look in a video preview. Nunus forearms seem ridiculously thick when compared to his upper arms. If they look good in the videos, I might actually get all of them besides Orianna (mostly because I don't like playing her).

Deleted
    Wait.. Nunu "buffs"?? i think he deserves a nerf on his early and buff late but this doesn't rly change that
    Also amazed about the Lux Nerf, not like she was op.. she can poke but still

Also very interested in what is up with shyvana, looks like a nerf which i think doesn't make any sense..
    And that Elise buff isn't rly deserved for her.. she can be strong with it but she is still easy to take down

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Sure, new people might like this. However, they weren't the ones playing Trundle in the first place and as such should not be the prime audience.
    Then why rework Trundle when the target audience is already plying him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    Wait.. Nunu "buffs"?? i think he deserves a nerf on his early and buff late but this doesn't rly change that
    Also amazed about the Lux Nerf, not like she was op.. she can poke but still

Also very interested in what is up with shyvana, looks like a nerf which i think doesn't make any sense..
    And that Elise buff isn't rly deserved for her.. she can be strong with it but she is still easy to take down
    Well the healing on his Consume does get nerfed quite a bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Well the healing on his Consume does get nerfed quite a bit.
    It will help laning against him a bit, but looks like riot will try to move him over to jungle where i believe he will be even stronger with his almost 24/7 as/ms buff and a huge slow on his e

10+ Year Old Account
    GAH, didn't realise you needed 10 WINS to unlock the icon, thought it was just PLAY 10 games... That's what I get for not reading things properly...

Ah well, back to ARAM till I get the other 5 wins .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Is there any visual indicator for when you have unlocked the portrait? I'm pretty sure that I got my 10 wins, but better save than sorry.

TPA skins patch:
    http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/05...skins-and.html

EDIT: Nevermindddd, it was already posted.

Loving the skins though!

Deleted
    Yeah, the skins look awesome. Nunu's looks weird because of his arms but that's it. I think I might buy Ez's. I hope his is pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Then why rework Trundle when the target audience is already plying him?
    Because he looked crap? Like Sivir, Taric and a bunch of other toons that are getting reworked?

Re: Shyvana - won't be able to tell until there's more clarity on what the E change is. Scarizard did post that they wanted to patch up Shyvana a bit.

--

Speaking of which, how do people build her?
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2013-05-02 at 12:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Because he looked crap? Like Sivir, Taric and a bunch of other toons that are getting reworked?

Re: Shyvana - won't be able to tell until there's more clarity on what the E change is. Scarizard did post that they wanted to patch up Shyvana a bit.

--

Speaking of which, how do people build her?
    Madreds, Locket, Bulwark, Mercs/Tabi, Randuins/Sunfire, Trinity Force. If game goes on longer, sell Madreds for Blade of the Ruined King

Na, I love Nunu- LOVE HIM - but those Q nerfs are perfectly ok. Sometimes when I don't know who to take top (get matched against a plat or something when I'm Gold 5) I take Nunu and buy a hextech and immediately can't be pushed out of lane.

Oh gank inc? W - E run away! Oh he poked you? Q- E - Q full health! Oh low on mana- AA until you get a free spell. He has the highest base health and becomes a brick shithouse lategame with any tank items. Not to mention well placed ults can completely alter fights; in that if it hits GG, and they need to save CC's to stop specifically that.

Lissandra is great in wombo combo AoE comps- with Sona/MF/Lissandra in particular (i love sona). We aced at dragon early with the 3 ult combo in a relatively even game- just need coordination.