Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Apparently saying that a company that developed a game with professional programmers, designers and editors knows more about games than a random person on a forum makes me a fanboy who thinks the company is flawless.
    It does if you automatically discount the opinion of a forum-goer simply on account of him being a forum-goer and not an industry professional. What is the most sound choice to make in game design depends on what is suggested, not who suggests it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    It does if you automatically discount the opinion of a forum-goer simply on account of him being a forum-goer and not an industry professional. What is the most sound choice to make in game design depends on what is suggested, not who suggests it.
    Let's not forget that most pro players problaly knows more about what's balanced thant he developers themselves because they actually play the game at highest level.

Ofcourse this only applies if you're looking to balance the game around the highest levels of play, which Riot really should be interested in seeing as they're trying to make a big eSport around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Ok, so you've played alot of games.
    Do you know how uncommon ice trolls are in video games? Forest trolls are by far the most common (the green/blue skinned types, wearing decorative skulls).
    I found this hard to believe at first, since in human culture, Ice Trolls are the only trolls that "exist" in mythology (norse mythology).

It's not my opinion what I stated there.
    Riot fixed trundle because they believed he needed it.
    That's more their opinion and that they actually did it is a fact.
    So if anything I'm actually waving a fact around like a flag.

Just because you "read" something that isn't there doesn't mean I said (typed) it.
    I know Riot isn't flawless (I for one hated Zac at launch).
    I'm just saying that they're a gaming company (broad term) and they probably know better than most of us here.
    Being a developer myself I know how much work goes into making things the way you want it to, and I'd like to praise Riot for making LoL this good.

% damage is probably more noticable now since health stacking is the most viable way of becoming tanky right now, and % health damage counters that easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Trundle is OP, just play him correctly. I'm sorry but I don't comfortably make him my best champion within a week. I hope he's not hit with the nerf bat.
    He's not OP, no. He's barely better than he was before the changes.

He might get hit with minor nerfs, but probably nothing that will make him any less viable.

Trundle was fine before, not OP - slightly shaded to the UP side of all characters. If you argue differently, you are either being naive or just ignorant. His usage rate was 0% in any of the league championship series(NEVER USED EVER), and was one of the least played characters in the game. You can pull some weird BS like "he wasn't appeasing to the eye so people didn't use him" but legit- i could draw a giant dick and if he was a strong toon pro's would use him.

Trundle was slightly UP, and rarely used- so they buffed him and gave him necessary QoL changes. As far as the art part, that stinks i still love my original skin way more but thats just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    No, you said it's "because it problaly sells better"; you said it as a fact that every champion were OP at release. Which is wrong.

Yes, QoL changes, as in attack and Q animations because they were utterly retarded. Nothing else needed to be changed.
    Thank you for taking my post and changing it to fit your needs.
    Now the proper quote:
    "Champions have always been OP at release, probably so they sell better."
    Notice the "probably" after the comma? As I said, an observation, not an explanation and certainly not a fact.
    Sure I'm probably wrong about the "always been OP at release", but most of the recent champions have been, and the next few probably will be too.
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomcats View Post
    He might get hit with minor nerfs, but probably nothing that will make him any less viable.

Trundle was fine before, not OP - slightly shaded to the UP side of all characters. If you argue differently, you are either being naive or just ignorant. His usage rate was 0% in any of the league championship series(NEVER USED EVER), and was one of the least played characters in the game. You can pull some weird BS like "he wasn't appeasing to the eye so people didn't use him" but legit- i could draw a giant dick and if he was a strong toon pro's would use him.

Trundle was slightly UP, and rarely used- so they buffed him and gave him necessary QoL changes. As far as the art part, that stinks i still love my original skin way more but thats just my opinion.
    Think I seen him used once, maybe twice in a tournament game. But yeah, you're absolutely right.

Exactly my point.
    Now he's finally being played (Someone I know played him as a support, apparently it was "fun").

Deleted
    Thank you for taking my post and changing it to fit your needs.
    Now the proper quote:
    Notice the "probably" after the comma? As I said, an observation, not an explanation and certainly not a fact.
    Sure I'm probably wrong about the "always been OP at release", but most of the recent champions have been, and the next few probably will be too.

=

Champions have always been OP at release (say this as a fact), problaly so they sell better (say this as if you think the reason they're OP is because they sell better).

I'm fairly sure I'm not alone at interpreting it this way.

=

Champions have always been OP at release (say this as a fact), problaly so they sell better (say this as if you think the reason they're OP is because they sell better).

I'm fairly sure I'm not alone at interpreting it this way.
    You're not, as this is exactly what I typed (for once).
    Please read the entire comment before commenting:
    "Sure I'm probably wrong about the "always been OP at release", but most of the recent champions have been, and the next few probably will be too. "

Deleted
    Ok, so you've played alot of games.
    Do you know how uncommon ice trolls are in video games? Forest trolls are by far the most common (the green/blue skinned types, wearing decorative skulls).
    I found this hard to believe at first, since in human culture, Ice Trolls are the only trolls that "exist" in mythology (norse mythology).
    Which is basically exactly what his traditional skin is now. Before the change, he was more like a troll out of Swedish folk tales.
    It's not my opinion what I stated there.
    Riot fixed trundle because they believed he needed it.
    That's more their opinion and that they actually did it is a fact.
    So if anything I'm actually waving a fact around like a flag.
    I'm gonna go ahead and quote the exact words where you're being opinionated and not stating facts.
    now he gets fixed (yes, fixed)
    If you were intending to quote Riot on this issue then it is of my opinion that this could've been more clear.
    Just because you "read" something that isn't there doesn't mean I said (typed) it.
    I know Riot isn't flawless (I for one hated Zac at launch).
    I'm just saying that they're a gaming company (broad term) and they probably know better than most of us here.
    Being a developer myself I know how much work goes into making things the way you want it to, and I'd like to praise Riot for making LoL this good.
    And just because you didn't intend something doesn't mean your wording doesn't imply it.
    Personally I'd say there is no need to praise Riot directly. I will praise decisions I think are good and I will criticize decisions I think are bad. Who made these decisions has nothing to do with it. I can't entirely disclude bias but then again, who can?
    % damage is probably more noticable now since health stacking is the most viable way of becoming tanky right now, and % health damage counters that easily.
    And I'd say changing champions because of trends (á la Sejuani's new %health damage) is dumb.

Deleted
    You're not, as this is exactly what I typed (for once).
    Please read the entire comment before commenting:
    "Sure I'm probably wrong about the "always been OP at release", but most of the recent champions have been, and the next few probably will be too. "
    Saying "because it problaly sells better" is pretty much the exact same thing as I said in my former post.

I did read the entire comment, but that statement was made after I'd already made a response. You just changed your mind after I'd called you out on it.

Anyways, ridiculous arguing about such things.

Deleted
    Let's not forget that most pro players problaly knows more about what's balanced thant he developers themselves because they actually play the game at highest level.
    They don't. They might play the game much more, but they are not payed for making any research so simply the amount of effort put in there is not even comparable.

I would use that champion even if he was under powered xP

I did read the entire comment, but that statement was made after I'd already made a response. You just changed your mind after I'd called you out on it.
    I never made an edit to that comment. Please stop lying constantly about my posts, it's starting to become really annoying.

The amount of bickering in here is too damn high

Can someone tell me HOW TO BUILD JUNGLE EVE DAMMIT

10+ Year Old Account
    Spirit stone,
    Boots of run really fast
    Spell Vamp or True Damage upgrade (either works)
    Locket
    More wards.

Would go 21/9 since she's an assassin and you want the damage in. Hybrid Pen if you can afford it, Armour Yellows, MR/Level blues, AP or MS quints.

Deleted
    I never made an edit to that comment. Please stop lying constantly about my posts, it's starting to become really annoying.
    Never said anything about edits.

You changed your mind in your later post. What the fucks the matter with you?

I like the way Trundle feels now, and it's pretty nice playing him now, with the knowledge I gained playing him pre-rework. He still kind of sucks in a lot of match ups, but pissing off lanes because you refuse to die all the time is nice.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Deleted
    Don't know if it was posted or not,but there's some sort of new teaser:
    http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/05...runeterra.html

That winged guy reminds me of some sort of demonic version of Kayle(wings,sword and stuff).
    Last edited by mmoca439b0b218; 2013-05-08 at 06:30 PM.