10+ Year Old Account
    And here I thought Abyssal had MR on it. How silly of me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Hey guys, what is a good damage item on Nautilus after you have good tankyness? I was thinking of Abyssal... and MR items? I was thinking of twin shrouds or Spirit Visage? Thanks guys.
    Banshee's Veil, Bulwark and well, that's it. Spirit Visage is somewhat wasted, you'll already have 40% CDR and the passive is pointless (edit*: if the enemy team as a buttload of AP you should obviously get Spirit Visage just for the MR). Abyssal is only a good choice if you have a good AP AoE Champ or double AP champions (top+mid AP), otherwise it's kind of meh.

Damage items: TriForce, Iceborn Gauntlet, Wit's End or Abyssal Scepter are all viable choices.

With the receint Naut in the pro scene he will be everywhere, expect a nerf

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    With the receint Naut in the pro scene he will be everywhere, expect a nerf
    He was played by CloudTemplar in OGN already; I don't see how this is going to change anything.

one tournament.... or multiple, which sends a red flag?
    they didnt nerf J4 till he was in LCS almost EVERY game.... same as Xin. he will get a nerf, calling it

10+ Year Old Account
    CLG announced significant roster changes. Nientonsoh has been acquired and will be the top laner, Chauster is being moved to support, bigfatlp returns as a permanent starter in the jungle, Aphromoo leaves, and HotShotGG is no longer a starter and will serve only in the management role.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    CLG announced significant roster changes. Nientonsoh has been acquired and will be the top laner, Chauster is being moved to support, bigfatlp returns as a permanent starter in the jungle, Aphromoo leaves, and HotShotGG is no longer a starter and will serve only in the management role.
    Finally. stupid10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm confused as to why they didn't take megazero over nein, but we'll see how this works out. Nein even said in the comments on reddit that he feels that both nickwu and mega are way better than him at top lane right now.

Overall though, I think this is very good fro CLG. I want to know where aphromoo is going, it seems odd to just kick him and not have him as a sub. I want to say that is probably his choice rather than CLG giving him the boot, but who knows.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    i'm confused as to why they didn't take megazero over nein, but we'll see how this works out. Nein even said in the comments on reddit that he feels that both nickwu and mega are way better than him at top lane right now.

Overall though, I think this is very good fro CLG. I want to know where aphromoo is going, it seems odd to just kick him and not have him as a sub. I want to say that is probably his choice rather than CLG giving him the boot, but who knows.
    Yeah. I'd say him not stepping into a sub role means that he decided to leave, but no clue as to why. Then again, I don't really care. He was the only member of CLG I liked.

[e]: Though I should say that after AllStars I'm a bigger fan of Doublelift.
    Last edited by Zerioc; 2013-05-27 at 02:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Yeah. I'd say him not stepping into a sub role means that he decided to leave, but no clue as to why. Then again, I don't really care. He was the only member of CLG I liked.

[e]: Though I should say that after AllStars I'm a bigger fan of Doublelift.
    Hopefully this means a return of the aphroomoo stream. He may not have had the best run in competitive play, though he was getting a lot better at support, but his stream is really entertaining.

Deleted
    I just..no....TF is too weak, there are very few instances where I can play succesfully with him. His positioning requirements are ridiculous, bruisers eat me up even with my gold card stun. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    I think they use that because it's easier to say, it sort of "flows" better than saying creep score.

Or they're just used to that term the same way NA players call "mia's" instead of "ss'"
    Im an Na player and I still use ss.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Hopefully this means a return of the aphroomoo stream. He may not have had the best run in competitive play, though he was getting a lot better at support, but his stream is really entertaining.
    I think Aphro was the first streamer I ever actually watched. Though now I tend to just watch Hafu's and nothing else for some reason. Hopefully he goes back to streaming (I'd prefer him to stick to support because I need someone to make me less bad :< )

Though he could join another team. Just don't know which.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I've always wondered why it's called a "jungle" when it doesn't look like it. Heck, you don't find wolves in a jungle, right?
    Nice try, Grading.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Well if the PBE changes to Wits End goes live then maybe it will become a good buy once more for guys like Nautilus and Cho'gath. For MR items I would just get a Bulwark.
    They're taking a lot of the damage off his first hit with W up, I doubt on-hit will be very good anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    They're taking a lot of the damage off his first hit with W up, I doubt on-hit will be very good anymore.
    source plz?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Hey guys, what is a good damage item on Nautilus after you have good tankyness? I was thinking of Abyssal... and MR items? I was thinking of twin shrouds or Spirit Visage? Thanks guys.
    Depends on so much. In most games you get Bulwark anyway, which is pretty nice on MR. In a normal team comp where you have 1 AP, but the Enemy team has 2 or more, I would get Spirit Visage over Abyssal. It is ridiculously cheap for what it gives, even without the passive. 50MR, 200 Health and 20% CDR is massive for 2200 gold. It's quite a bit cheaper then Abyssal (2560 gold). However Abyssal tends to be better if they have 2 ore more AP's which are just beyond fed, or if you're team consists of a double AP combo, since the passive is huge. It also boosts your damage a tad.

If you have enough tankyness, Liandry's Torment is great on naut. Quite good AP with quite good Health, and since you're damn tanky and constantly CC'ing everything around you, the passive is damn good. You won't instantly notice it, but in the end it does a lot of damage.

Sunfire Cape adds some nice damage too, it's good if they're really really really AD heavy (since you generally get Locket, Randuins and Frozen Heart anyway), but it could be good when someone else gets Bulwark instead of you.

In my opinion, Iceborn Gauntlet isn't good on him. It's super expensive, the sheen proc doesn't do too much since you barely have AD. You don't need the mana. And tbh you don't need to extra CC either, you're Nautilus, you shit CC out of every hole you have. Twin Shadows just isn't as beneficial as Abyssal or Spirit Visage, and since you already get Locket and Bulwark, it's still an option for your support to buy if it's useful for your team.

Tbh, just get anything with an Aura that benefits your team greatly and makes you tanky (with at least 20% CDR, which isn't a problem at all).

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Nice try, Grading.
    That makes no sense, but fine. I'll take that. >_>

Deleted
    If I go tanky on anything, I consider Bulwark core if they even have a single AP-focussed damager. The item is just too good to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    That makes no sense, but fine. I'll take that. >_>
    I think the fact that he's called 'Jungle Wolf' means he's outside his natural habitat. Otherwise it'd be called 'Wolf' with a jungle in the background.

Bam.