Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    theyve stealth buffing nami TWICE iirc i think she is a good support that lol community just havent found out yet zzzzzzzz
    I used to play Nami a lot. Like as my main support and loved her and her massive utilities she gives.
    The one pet peeve of mine with Nami is the cast time on her ult (swinging her staff around) because put her ult on cooldown as soon as you use it but if you die or get cc'ed the ult will never go off....just irks me. So I went back to Sona for her insta ult lol

10+ Year Old Account

Patch preview is up, but the patch will not be deployed today.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    I like the new Hecarim wall jump, but his ulti didn't do that much damage in the first place....

Really liking the changes to Nashor's Tooth!

Deleted
    Has anyone else had problems with not recieveing LP/IP for a match that wont show up in match history either?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Teemo army representing. Brace yourselves everybody, for the flood of Teemo players shall overtake your game.
    I'm already running Tankmo in ranked. :3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

So they kind of made Kha'Zix as he was actually meant to be.. huge single target burst, seems like a huge buff overall though

And thank god they didn't touch any ADC this time!

Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    So they kind of made Kha'Zix as he was actually meant to be.. huge single target burst, seems like a huge buff overall though

And thank god they didn't touch any ADC this time!
    yea..... i was expecting only his void spike nerf but BUFF??? to his other abilities?? i think riot really likes khazix zzzzz (maybe his skin is selling well)

is it just me or the harder i try at ranked i lose more zzzz

the hecarim jump over the wall is pretty cool lol, oh and reduce cost of doran's and boots

---------- Post added 2013-06-11 at 06:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Jarvan's gap closer is one of the longest in the game, you can just dodge his EQ and jump on him, then murder his ass because you outdamage him. You don't have to build tear while he does; which means you can get ~20-30 more AD than him in lane phase. Jarvan can absolutely murder a Jayce at level 6 with ignite and cataclysm. Jarvan is the biggest hard counter to Jayce there is.
    And sorry but I doubt the Plat 3 - Diamond 5 Jayce players I play against are bad.
    yar jarvansarus is good counter to jayce had good ganks against jayce
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Jarvan's gap closer is one of the longest in the game, you can just dodge his EQ and jump on him, then murder his ass because you outdamage him. You don't have to build tear while he does; which means you can get ~20-30 more AD than him in lane phase. Jarvan can absolutely murder a Jayce at level 6 with ignite and cataclysm. Jarvan is the biggest hard counter to Jayce there is.
    And sorry but I doubt the Plat 3 - Diamond 5 Jayce players I play against are bad.
    I'll go out on a limb and say Irelia/Yorick are the hard counters to jayce. Jarvan vs Jayce is a skill match-up that comes down to "who dodges whose skillshots"

At any rate, you don't really take Jayce for his lane phase (even if it is hella strong) - Unless you're picking for what you know is gonna be a 1v2 lane

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    is it just me or the harder i try at ranked i lose more zzzz
    I have that "problem" in almost every aspect of my life. For me it's that trying hard generates stress and makes me lose my focus more when something goes wrong, so the mistakes keep piling up.

Maybe losses also feel worse for you, when you try hard, because the outcome became more important to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaeva View Post
    I have that "problem" in almost every aspect of my life. For me it's that trying hard generates stress and makes me lose my focus more when something goes wrong, so the mistakes keep piling up.

Maybe losses also feel worse for you, when you try hard, because the outcome became more important to you.
    yeah, you sort of have to learn to treat ranked like gambling tbh. you're going to lose more often, or a bit less no matter how hard you try to win. One person messing up the game can set the entire game off course, you just have to hope they're on the enemy team.

I can't recall having a close game out of an average of 1:7 games

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    I'll go out on a limb and say Irelia/Yorick are the hard counters to jayce. Jarvan vs Jayce is a skill match-up that comes down to "who dodges whose skillshots"

At any rate, you don't really take Jayce for his lane phase (even if it is hella strong) - Unless you're picking for what you know is gonna be a 1v2 lane
    I can take Jayce for his laning phase. He has a relatively easy one since he can last hit ranged, be a pain in the ass, and disengage easily Nice if you don't feel like fighting face-to-face constantly.

Have this mentality: play your best and be serious, but never take it seriously. Understand that oxymoron and you will be the master or ranked.

Deleted
    I get the feeling every normal I play after this patch is going to have a Kha'zix in it for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    Have this mentality: play your best and be serious, but never take it seriously. Understand that oxymoron and you will be the master or ranked.
    yup, play your best and never expect to win ^^ the wins/loses will come in troves, and you just have to take it in stride and keep playing regardless of the outcome. It really helps if you have a calm personality for ranked so I often have to try to teach my friends who ragequit games not to take the game so seriously lol

Deleted
    i will ask again since no one aswered. does anyone know anything about matches suddenly not appearing in match history aswell not giving any LP/IP?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBro View Post
    i will ask again since no one aswered. does anyone know anything about matches suddenly not appearing in match history aswell not giving any LP/IP?
    Seems more the one person is being effected by it seems to be an issue on Riots end that is all I can think of.

Deleted
    Explain the 3.8 kha'zix W change to me cause I'm not sure if I understood that correctly. They take away his triple shot in exchange for an innate slow and no passive consumption? If that's the case, not sure how that's a good thing in terms of lane-clearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcs View Post
    Explain the 3.8 kha'zix W change to me cause I'm not sure if I understood that correctly. They take away his triple shot in exchange for an innate slow and no passive consumption? If that's the case, not sure how that's a good thing in terms of lane-clearing.
    Right now, his W does physical damage baseline, and can consume his passive to do a bit of magic damage + slow targets it hits.
    After the patch, it'll slow baseline, have a slightly better AD ratio, but no longer consume the passive for slow + magic damage.
    The evolution still makes it tripleshot.
    So basically you trade the magic damage from the passive for slightly better AD ratio.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2013-06-11 at 02:12 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I wish they would remove the heal from it. It seems very unnecessary for him to have a heal from his W. Especially when you compare his skillset to other assassins with longer cooldowns and less utility/survivability.