10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    I interpreted the meta post this way: I'm not forced into playing a support champion, I can play whatever I want, as long as it's successful, because the players choose the meta game, not Riot. So how can I do that successfully without getting royally shit on, keeping in mind I don't like playing support or jungle?
    Call ADC/Mid/Top and hope for a high pick order, such that you can still be part of the meta and get the roles you want.

If you get lumbered with Support, pick Lux and go AP anyway, and for Jungle, pick a Top laner and go double Top.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    If you get lumbered with Support, pick Lux and go AP anyway, and for Jungle, pick a Top laner and go double Top.
    Do NOT this. People will yell at you for not warding by going AP support Lux, and your lack of income means that you'll be a deadweight player, making the game a virtual 4v5. Plus, we don't need more people feeding the support Lux and Nidalee stereotype enough.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

15+ Year Old Account
    That feeling when you stand infront of Lee to take his Q for a low health teammate, and then he just uses you to kill them with his ult. I felt like a hero at first, and then I was sad. But funny that both Brand and I had the same thoughts lol.

Call ADC/Mid/Top and hope for a high pick order, such that you can still be part of the meta and get the roles you want.

Just don't listen to this guy if you value your elo.

10+ Year Old Account
    New AD Yi sounds ridiculously strong. True damage on wuju style means he will stomp even harder in low ELO since being a tank will no longer save you. I know who I'm going to abuse in a patch or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    New AD Yi sounds ridiculously strong. True damage on wuju style means he will stomp even harder in low ELO since being a tank will no longer save you. I know who I'm going to abuse in a patch or two.
    Keep in mind it's very early, and they're trying out a bunch of stuff. It will most likely change a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    A red explaining the reasoning for banning all of XJ9's 9 accounts. He apparently redefined the meaning of "toxic player".
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Do NOT this. People will yell at you for not warding by going AP support Lux, and your lack of income means that you'll be a deadweight player, making the game a virtual 4v5. Plus, we don't need more people feeding the support Lux and Nidalee stereotype enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Figoment View Post
    Just don't listen to this guy if you value your elo.
    You guys didn't want to give him the answer he clearly wanted. No need to flame me for chiming in.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    If an answer is wrong, you still do not need to give it. Despite the person asking the question maybe wanting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    If an answer is wrong, you still do not need to give it.
    Not conforming to the current meta is wrong?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Not conforming to the current meta is wrong?
    I'm going to take one for the team and say you're in close competition with Pandragon for the "Biggest Retard on the Forums" award

AP Lux support working at your trash elo doesn't mean it works anywhere else

And no utility masteries on Warwick are not good

And yes Shyvana is a frontliner

Please stop posting

infracted
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2013-06-18 at 10:50 PM.

Deleted
    I think I'm in love

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I'm going to take one for the team and say you're in close competition with Pandragon for the "Biggest Retard on the Forums" award

Please stop posting

infracted
    Finally someone cracked. Was waiting to see who it was ;-D

Deleted
    Just for the first time ever played against aatrox top.. he sucked ass had almost no farm.. i was at around 90 cs when he was at 40...

but that passive.. op much?

whenever i got him down he seemed to have it.. doesn't matter if i waited 1 min or 5 min .. he always had it and i could never kill him because he would just have his charge/fly right after and be able to escape

I don't get it.. his passive is "like" Zac's and Anivias.. just that he is immune to everything and the cooldown is much much lower

so.. how does his passive works? cus for me it seems like he got his passive almost at all times

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    So, you may have noticed a post i made a few pages back about how i just started playing again, first time since season 1. played a few ranked games. realized why i stopped playing.

does riot still not have a system to determine who is going to play where? its so incredibly frustrating to have people instantly call out "top" or "mid" or "adc" and then you're either screwed so you can't win (due to running kill lanes) or you're stuck playing a champion or role that you hate and perform poorly on. I lost 4 games straight because I'm forced into playing support or jungle when I have zero clue how to play them successfully, as I normally play mid or top. so why on earth do people not have a problem with this queue system, where its possible to get 5 people who want to play mid? or adc? etc.
    There's no point in implementing a system like that. Doing this, Riot would be forced to put restrictions on champions and items depending on the role, or the role queue system would be tremendously flawed. People could just queue up as a support (queue times would be faster since support is the least favored role in general), and play whatever they want to. Doing this would completely destroy the point of this game. It would become a mindless buffet and the game will die off within a year or so because it's so restricting.

Deleted
    Le Firebert Rage
    My hero~!
    *glomps Alaitoc*

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    A red explaining the reasoning for banning all of XJ9's 9 accounts. He apparently redefined the meaning of "toxic player".
    I'm very content with hearing about this. The guy is a massive douche.

Deleted

Please stop posting

infracted
    Remember, remember, the 19th of June... Wait, this no longer rhymes. :/ Brofist anyway!

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone see the new Riven splash? The quality compared to the original is certainly better...but why is she so angry/crazy looking?