Deleted
    I'm pretty sure that America has the most cocky players in general. We have the HotshotGG/SaintVicious banter, Chaox's "I'm the best" attitude, Doublelift's trash talking to pretty much everyone, Reginald being an asshole to other teams when they lose hard.
    There's barely any of this in EU...

Watched the video last night but iirc, did he not say there wasn't any top tier LoL teams looking for an AD carry? And the teams that were looking for an ADC weren't good enough for him..

He is cocky but I will say he is probably the best adc I've seen in NA outside LiftLift. I think a Chaox/EDward lane would've been excellent, if only Cop had been dropped to bring him in, but that would never happen.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    I'm pretty sure that America has the most cocky players in general. We have the HotshotGG/SaintVicious banter, Chaox's "I'm the best" attitude, Doublelift's trash talking to pretty much everyone, Reginald being an asshole to other teams when they lose hard.
    There's barely any of this in EU...
    Oh we have TripleZer0 to make up for that. Still wondering why the guy hasn't even managed to land himself even a temporary ban yet *rollseyes*

No, but seriously, is it because you didn't say the word "retard" yet? Pretty sure i've never seen you say it :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Oh we have TripleZer0 to make up for that. Still wondering why the guy hasn't even managed to land himself even a temporary ban yet *rollseyes*

No, but seriously, is it because you didn't say the word "retard" yet? Pretty sure i've never seen you say it :P
    I've gotten a warning though.
    Said "gg wp" and "dat diana" one game and got reported for "Begging for honor".
    Not to mention the awesome 5 melee game where I said "use your goddamn wriggles, for fucks sake!"
    Tribunal is fair.

Deleted
    Wait. What. People report because "begging for honor"? That's a new one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Wait. What. People report because "begging for honor"? That's a new one.
    Yeah, it's pretty stupid.
    The other game was me having an entirely polish team, constantly talking polish in the chat, and I said some stuff in all chat about me hating polish premades.
    And then I got reported for "refusing to communicate"... what?

I think Chaox is misinterpreted. I spoke to him personally when he came for the LoL anniversary event here in Singapore and my friends and i asked him what was his plans and he told us that he only wants to join a top tier NA team. But so far the offers he had were not up to his standards. So there you go.

None of the top tier NA teams offered him a position, and so he just decided to retire.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    I think Chaox is misinterpreted. I spoke to him personally when he came for the LoL anniversary event here in Singapore and my friends and i asked him what was his plans and he told us that he only wants to join a top tier NA team. But so far the offers he had were not up to his standards. So there you go.

None of the top tier NA teams offered him a position, and so he just decided to retire.
    Yeah, but the way he put it was that "I'm too good for NA teams, and my Chinese isn't good enough for a Chinese team".
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    He rejected Quantic (Now Cloud 9) after leaving TSM because he wasn't in the right frame of mind. Apparently Leena (Regi's Girl) said it was because he thought he was to good for them. /shrug

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    He rejected Quantic (Now Cloud 9) after leaving TSM because he wasn't in the right frame of mind. Apparently Leena (Regi's Girl) said it was because he thought he was to good for them. /shrug
    Well, they do not seem hurt in any way by that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think he'd have fitted in that well with C9's playing style either.

Deleted
    I think Crs should've at least enquired. At this point they don't have much to lose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Saint doesn't like Chaox and we all know what happens to people on the crs team that Saint doesn't like.
    Which is funny, considering Saint has been the most inconsistent performer for Crs.

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    I think Crs should've at least enquired. At this point they don't have much to lose.
    Basically i was telling my friends afterwards. Curse won't take him, CLG won't and TSM obviously wouldn't. So he's pretty much stucked in nowhere. I guess that's why he decided to retire.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    So back on the topic of Wit's End never being taken because Botrk exists. Do you guys think Shen would be the one champion that likes the new Wit's End? Botrk isn't something he really likes because of the huge gold sink for a tank champion. However Wit's End is cheaper, gives the much needed attack speed, and Shen does magic damage while building a sunfire cape so the MR shred also benefits him.

I tend to like buying one item besides sunfire that helps my damage on Shen, but I don't want to make the commitment to something like triforce. So I feel Wit's End is now a great item on Shen like it was in S2.
    I can see Wit's End work on either Shen or Warwick, but not really any other champions. Quite a shame really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I can see Wit's End work on either Shen or Warwick, but not really any other champions. Quite a shame really.
    Isn't wit's end steals MR from enemy now? I see it fits perfectly on Trundle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Trundle would benefit more from an Armor stealing item since he primarily does Physical damage, not magic damage. BotRK is also vastly superior on him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shyvana maybe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Shyvana maybe?
    If you're going for an Atkspd item, I'd say BotRK would be better, gives you a slow with the active, burst, and lifesteal.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    It takes 5 auto attacks to steal 25 MR. I'd say that's pretty minor, and the only reason I'd consider it on WW is because his ult applies on-hit effects.

Reason to take it on Shen would be to add more dueling potential, and some pushing power. It also compliments building Sunfire Cape, and his Q damage.