10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Vayne is perfectly fine.
    To further elaborate, her early game is very weak, meaning she's fairly easy to bully and gank early on. Also, even if it goes to late-game, her short range (550) means that a smart team can punish a Vayne for bad positioning.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Vayne is perfectly fine.
    Pro Diamond guide to Vayne:
    1)
    Farm
    1) Buy Berserker's Greaves, Blade of the Ruined King and Phantom Dancer
    3) ???
    4) Pentakill!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    To further elaborate, her early game is very weak, meaning she's fairly easy to bully and gank early on. Also, even if it goes to late-game, her short range (550) means that a smart team can punish a Vayne for bad positioning.
    Vayne's early game isn't even that bad anymore now that every adc and their mother has been nerfed by Rito James.

Deleted
    I found out that a good Wukong can destroy any Vayne. Faced a hyperfed Vayne (18-x) but she died everytime he jumped her with his full combo and ult. Good initiate and follow-up can counter vayne.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I found out that a good Wukong can destroy any Vayne. Faced a hyperfed Vayne (18-x) but she died everytime he jumped her with his full combo and ult. Good initiate and follow-up can counter vayne.
    ...But great initiation is the counter for every adc, not just Vayne. If you jump on a Twitch or Cait (Pretty much every adc except Ezreal) the result will be the same anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Time to start my best of 3.. again. Third time lucky maybe.
    Good luck! for which division? I had massive bad luck with my promotion games to Silver 1. I got it on my 6th time. Many Dc's and people who openly claimed to have bought accounts on ebay/trolling mixed with normal losses that happen. Super glad that pain is over

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    First line is a personal attack.
    See now you've already messed up in your reasoning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    ...But great initiation is the counter for every adc, not just Vayne. If you jump on a Twitch or Cait (Pretty much every adc except Ezreal) the result will be the same anyway.
    I actually think Vayne has a good time against Wukong, when he's initiating. You just need a pink/oracles(in case he goes in invisible) tumble + condemn and you're safe to get out, assuming you're just running away.

She really has an easy time to get away from him if she does it well. Caitlyn probably too, though I guess it's harder with her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I actually think Vayne has a good time against Wukong, when he's initiating. You just need a pink/oracles(in case he goes in invisible) tumble + condemn and you're safe to get out, assuming you're just running away.

She really has an easy time to get away from him if she does it well. Caitlyn probably too, though I guess it's harder with her.
    Well, I didn't particularily mean Wukong, more "hard initiation" in general. If there's a Malphite jumping on her with Unstoppable Force and their other bruiser/assassin follows up on it and jumps on Vayne, she's pretty dead. But that goes for all ad carries. Besides, in this case, Wukong can just flash + E + R if he wants to initiate on Vayne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    vayne is retarded and doesnt even need items to do damage
    get botrk
    get boots
    what do i get next? QSS OF COURSE!
    Gotta love that moment in LCS. "CandyPanda is unduelable right now!"
    >Has Berserker Greaves + Dorans + BotRK + Zeal.

Deleted
    I just checked some stats of my games and I am kinda horrified.

With some quick maths it's so much gold I waste on consumables, I can't even imagine how would I need 19 wards a game. Checking high profile players, they can do with about half of my wards.

That's probably because experienced players know where to go and when, and know where other players will go.

I'd imagine up to Diamond at least, vision is OP, so tons of wards are good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    I just checked some stats of my games and I am kinda horrified.

With some quick maths it's so much gold I waste on consumables, I can't even imagine how would I need 19 wards a game. Checking high profile players, they can do with about half of my wards.
    What's that site? Sometimes I wonder how many wards I buy throughout the game, would not mind this thingy. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    What's that site? Sometimes I wonder how many wards I buy throughout the game, would not mind this thingy. :P
    kassad.in /tenchars

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like it is LoL Quickfind

Deleted
    kassad.in /tenchars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Looks like it is LoL Quickfind
    Thanks. That's quite handy. :3

Deleted
    Don't need to type the quickfind though, Kassad.in works fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love that moment in LCS. "CandyPanda is unduelable right now!"
    >Has Berserker Greaves + Dorans + BotRK + Zeal.
    Thing was though, no one could duel him when he had those items. The AS builds gives her absurd amounts of damage during her ult, and top level vaynes know when to use their ult. Imo she is a champion that is terrifying in the hands of skilled players because her kit rewards high mechanical skill and positioning, but she is really awful in the hands of people that aren't very good with her.

I don't expect her to get any nerfs soon, but they might.

Hi guys,

Lee Sin top lane is sightstone viable?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Thing was though, no one could duel him when he had those items. The AS builds gives her absurd amounts of damage during her ult, and top level vaynes know when to use their ult. Imo she is a champion that is terrifying in the hands of skilled players because her kit rewards high mechanical skill and positioning, but she is really awful in the hands of people that aren't very good with her.

I just want her to get nerfed so the bad people you mentioned don't play her.
    Would increase my win ratio in ranked significantly.

Deleted
    Well, I didn't particularily mean Wukong, more "hard initiation" in general. If there's a Malphite jumping on her with Unstoppable Force and their other bruiser/assassin follows up on it and jumps on Vayne, she's pretty dead. But that goes for all ad carries. Besides, in this case, Wukong can just flash + E + R if he wants to initiate on Vayne.
    Oh. He was talking about Wukong so I thought you were too and I shared my thoughts.

Completely agree though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Thanks. That's quite handy. :3
    Indeed! Going to check out every game and see how many gold was 'wasted' on wards. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    No more nerfs please.
    I just want her to get nerfed so the bad people you mentioned don't play her.
    Would increase my win ratio in ranked significantly.
    !!!

That would really wreck my favourite champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Hi guys,

Lee Sin top lane is sightstone viable?
    I think you're better off just buying wards on their own. Sure, it'll be expensive, but I doubt you'd ever use as many wards as a Sightstone is worth in one game.