i reached gold 5, so my goal for the season was met. I can walk this season to end with a smile on my face
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    i'm gold 5 but still unhappy about it

i RLY wanna go plat before season ends.. but i pretty much stopped playing ranked when i got gold..

i should rly pick myself up and get that plat... if i can

Need to reach gold 5 before the end, and im in silver 5 atm. Hope i can make it.

Is that victorious Elise??? looks like webs behind her :P and i love playing jungle elise

wish i had victorious j4 skin :/ love that j4 guy so manly
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    Is that victorious Elise??? looks like webs behind her :P and i love playing jungle elise

wish i had victorious j4 skin :/ love that j4 guy so manly
    yeah its Elise

read the url

This season so easy, try hard all the way to Diamond V, doesn't even need to do anything since school starts, just need to play someday to keep the rating and never gets demoted...

I dont even own elise lol.

Hope next season is this easy too.

Will be missed ~

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    yeah its Elise

read the url
    i saw the riot official website :P but that surrenderat20 clearly showed it
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    i saw the riot official website :P but that surrenderat20 clearly showed it
    The text on the official site strongly hints towards Elise as well, not just the image name :P

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like I'll have to step it up a bit to reach Gold in time for this season :P

Deleted
    I didn't realise the victorious skin was for gold+.. I always assumed it was for the very highest, were the victorious skins for gold in previous seasons?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I didn't realise the victorious skin was for gold+.. I always assumed it was for the very highest, were the victorious skins for gold in previous seasons?
    Jarvan was given to Gold and Platinum players, and Janna to everyone gold + (gold, plat and diamond.)
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2013-08-28 at 07:54 AM.

Deleted
    I heard that only ~10 % or so of all LoL players are Gold or higher, so I suppose it's kind of impressive and worthy of a reward.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    I heard that only ~10 % or so of all LoL players are Gold or higher, so I suppose it's kind of impressive and worthy of a reward.
    DotAbuff tells me I'm 96th percentile and I'm terrible.
    I'm gonna assume the same is true for LoL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    Yeah think its like top 11%. It's really a stupid system, I think it should be more like the old SC2 system with bronze/silver/gold being 20% each. What's the point in having 90% of the player base in the two bottom tiers. No wonder people get stuck in divisions if they can't freely move up them.

Deleted
    How many percent plays ranked?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SToneGolemmm View Post
    How many percent plays ranked?
    This was for back in April, I'm not sure if anyone has done a more recent one - there were a total of 761,000 people playing ranked back then. 85,000 made it to gold or above, 19000 to platinum or above and just under 5000 at diamond or above.

http://i.imgur.com/NpCj0iY.png

Deleted
    Transfered to EUW from EUNE few days ago. Have to say that flaming, trolling and negative behavior overall has toned down a lot. Games usually start with greetings rather than "midmidmidmidmidmid or feeeeeeed" and no one seems to blame others for their mistakes so harshly. Might be just luck with queue partners, dunno.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    This was for back in April, I'm not sure if anyone has done a more recent one - there were a total of 761,000 people playing ranked back then. 85,000 made it to gold or above, 19000 to platinum or above and just under 5000 at diamond or above.

Do you happen to have one for EUW?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlew View Post
    Transfered to EUW from EUNE few days ago. Have to say that flaming, trolling and negative behavior overall has toned down a lot. Games usually start with greetings rather than "midmidmidmidmidmid or feeeeeeed" and no one seems to blame others for their mistakes so harshly. Might be just luck with queue partners, dunno.
    Let me guess, normal blind pick?

If you want to know how many people etc are in a certain bracket. Then this link is pretty useful.
    This one if for EUW but it's available for all regions

http://www.lolsummoners.com/stats/rankings/euw