Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    idk about this guy talking about this karthus with this cs

on a real note as any mid laner 160ish cs by 25 mins is kinda meh. Also not to call you out, but requiem shouldn't be hitting that hard at those low levels with those items and you said you casted a level-2 requiem in a 10 min window if the knowledge on his ult is right the math isn't there, but that's just me

RE: easy
    As far as that goes i normally dont say anything unless the other team starts talking shit wether they won or lost, like the other day played on akali was 22-1-3 by 20 mins, they surrended at 20 mins even and started talking trash that my entire team got carried etc, i simply said that the game would have went on longer if they knew how to ward or not burn their summoners going after the guy i came down to safe

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    idk about this guy talking about this karthus with this cs

on a real note as any mid laner 160ish cs by 25 mins is kinda meh. Also not to call you out, but requiem shouldn't be hitting that hard at those low levels with those items and you said you casted a level-2 requiem in a 10 min window if the knowledge on his ult is right the math isn't there, but that's just me

RE: easy
    As far as that goes i normally dont say anything unless the other team starts talking shit wether they won or lost, like the other day played on akali was 22-1-3 by 20 mins, they surrended at 20 mins even and started talking trash that my entire team got carried etc, i simply said that the game would have went on longer if they knew how to ward or not burn their summoners going after the guy i came down to safe
    I had low CS against Talon because he wanted to trade constantly. Another thing is that if I notice I'm super ahead in CS, I try to bully my opponent away with Qs. I can generally kill them with 5-6 (single target) Q pokes and an R. My requiem, when it hit rank 2, was +80 something, so ~480 damage total (not factoring in MR). When I have requiem up and the other team is sieging, I flash in with defile on, zhonya's if I have it, seraph's shield, and spam Q on the mid and/or adc. When I die, I instantly requiem and then try to pick the rest off with Qs. By 3rd rank of requiem, I'm at +250 at least and by 30-35 minutes, I'm at +500 (having close to 800 AP)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    If you get offended by things people on the internet say, I'd say MOBAs are not the kind of game for you.
    I'd say if you get mad enough to flame people multiplayer games aren't the kind of game for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I'd say if you get mad enough to flame people multiplayer games aren't the kind of game for you.
    but its ok here?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It's called being polite. Saying 'easy' to downgrade your opponents is just plain bad.
    In a world where people don't care about other people, and the only thing people care about is winning, I'd say it wouldn't be too foreign to talk down on your opponents. Do you think people in real warfare don't disrespect their enemies? They even opted to turn the people they beat into slaves. I'd think that saying "easy" is one of the least harmful ways to disrespect your opponent. It's called Enemy team for a reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    zelly, my quote reply didnt go through :_(
    Your support is noted.
    I'd say if you get mad enough to leave once you start "not having fun", multiplayer games aren't the kind of game for you either

Deleted
    In a world where people don't care about other people, and the only thing people care about is winning, I'd say it wouldn't be too foreign to talk down on your opponents. Do you think people in real warfare don't disrespect their enemies? They even opted to turn the people they beat into slaves. I'd think that saying "easy" is one of the least harmful ways to disrespect your opponent. It's called Enemy team for a reason
    Real war is totally different though. Yes, people disrespect their enemy in war sometimes - you dehumanise your enemy because it helps assuage the guilt, shock and horror of what people go through during war. This is a game. You don't see people after a game of sports throwing insults around (at least, none of the sports I watch). It's called sportsmanship - you're supposed to do your utmost to win and if you lose you take it with dignity and grace, shake hands and move on.. not spit childish insults around to try and demean the opposing person for absolutely no valid reason other than the fact that you can treat people badly and get away with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    This is a game. You don't see people after a game of sports throwing insults around (at least, none of the sports I watch). It's called sportsmanship - you're supposed to do your utmost to win and if you lose you take it with dignity and grace, shake hands and move on.. not spit childish insults around to try and demean the opposing person for absolutely no valid reason other than the fact that you can treat people badly and get away with it.
    People in the LCS disrespect eachother as well, why should I be any different?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    but its ok here?
    Only if they shitpost.

In a world where people don't care about other people, and the only thing people care about is winning, I'd say it wouldn't be too foreign to talk down on your opponents. Do you think people in real warfare don't disrespect their enemies? They even opted to turn the people they beat into slaves. I'd think that saying "easy" is one of the least harmful ways to disrespect your opponent. It's called Enemy team for a reason.
    What does real-life combat have to do with anything.
    I mean I don't beat and turn people into slaves when I beat them at soccer, I shake their hands.

I'd say if you get mad enough to leave once you start "not having fun", multiplayer games aren't the kind of game for you either
    idk happened once I fucked up
    idk why you're bringing it up pretty low.

15+ Year Old Account
    Win with humility, lose with dignity. That's what I say and try to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only if they shitpost.

I mean I don't beat and turn people into slaves when I beat them at soccer, I shake their hands.

by that logic it should be ok to flame if your team plays like shit too then?

i only say easy if a specific person has been a fucking moron. Like the other day i played udyr, and me and my little brother (i were top, he was jungle) demolished their garen because of coordinated ganks, which resulted in me getting fed. This garen kept going on about how he was easily able to 1v1 me once he got his thornmail. Sure i said, and once he had his thornmail i continued to rape him (alone). Then he kept going on about how he could win a 1v1 after his next item, then the item after that one, and then the item after that one, and then finally if he had full build.
    I were pretty much 1 or 2 items ahead of him all the time until i hit full build, so his rants were stupid since i were always ahead and always able to kill him.

Anyways, i said "GG GAREN!" after we won (didnt say easy, but this is one of the situations where i would've said it specifically to him) just to rub it in this retards face.

saying "easy" after a game with no provocation is just wrong imo. I always report when people say it, whether they're on my team or the enemy.
    90% of my games end with me saying "gg" or "gg wp". 5% me not saying anything, 5 % me flaming, calling for reports on someone or me saying "easy XXXXXX"
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2013-09-11 at 06:31 PM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    People in the LCS disrespect eachother as well, why should I be any different?
    Woah now, now you're saying that being toxic is okay if someone else does it first? Really? You can't see why you should be different if someone "famous" does something bad?

Riot has been working really hard the last year to keep the idea that pro players are role models, that pro players can, and will be banned for bad behaviour, and along with the fact that people will get dropped from their sponsors, I'm not sure that many of the actual members of the LCS are toxic. After every single Pro match I've ever watched - which is a lot, they shake hands and move on and in the interviews afterwards, I've never heard anything disrespectful. Maybe we've seen very different LCS matches because all the interviews and matches I've seen in the LCS, people have been pretty respectful of their opponents.

Occasionally something bad may happen on Reddit or Facebook or Twitter but then it tends to get blown out of proportion and that's not during matches, gameplay or official interviews and I'm not saying pro players are perfect in soloq either.. but the fact is just because they do it, I can do it, is an awful reason. Pro players aren't gods, they have personal problems and lose their temper too but I think the world would be pretty shocked if WildTurtle just shrugged at the end of a match and said "easy" to the cameras.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    by that logic it should be ok to flame if your team plays like shit too then?
    It was a joke really I don't usually flame people on here either unless they're friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinussen View Post
    saying "easy" after a game with no provocation is just wrong imo. I always report when people say it, whether they're on my team or the enemy.
    I wonder what would happen if people started saying "GG hard" at the ends of games. Someone would no doubt quickly theorize that it's said in jest and is an insult, and hence reportable. This community...

10+ Year Old Account
    I just mute anyone that says anything that annoys me and only speak if I am spoken to, or if something really obvious needs to be said. Pre minion spawn banter with the other team is acceptable too.

Other then that, I stay silent in games. Though I am usually on skype with some friends, so there really isn't any need to talk.

As for the GG EZ thing, I find it very disrespectful. I dislike BM a lot and have no qualms about reporting people for being rude at the end of a game. There is no reason to rub defeat into the other team, or revel in your victory to the point of putting down other people. Same with people who play awfully on my team. I don't ever say anything in chat, but I might pm whoever I was Qd with and be like blah, that was sad. On the other hand, I never defend people if they are getting picked on by a team either. I've found that it is simply best to not say anything unless the circumstances dictate that communication is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    I wonder what would happen if people started saying "GG hard" at the ends of games. Someone would no doubt quickly theorize that it's said in jest and is an insult, and hence reportable. This community...
    hmm.... If you said "GG hard" i dont know what i'd think. It would depend on the game and my mood because of the game, but if it were a 60 minute match and you said it after you won, i'd take it as you thought it was a good game that were hard to win. If you said it after you crushed my team after a 15 minute match i'd report the fuck out of you for being an asshole.

What is "This community..." supposed to mean?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    The fact that they disrespect who they beat. That's what.
    Cause it made me sad ;_;
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Woah now, now you're saying that being toxic is okay if someone else does it first? Really? You can't see why you should be different if someone "famous" does something bad?

Riot has been working really hard the last year to keep the idea that pro players are role models, that pro players can, and will be banned for bad behaviour, and along with the fact that people will get dropped from their sponsors, I'm not sure that many of the actual members of the LCS are toxic. After every single Pro match I've ever watched - which is a lot, they shake hands and move on and in the interviews afterwards, I've never heard anything disrespectful. Maybe we've seen very different LCS matches because all the interviews and matches I've seen in the LCS, people have been pretty respectful of their opponents.

Occasionally something bad may happen on Reddit or Facebook or Twitter but then it tends to get blown out of proportion and that's not during matches, gameplay or official interviews and I'm not saying pro players are perfect in soloq either.. but the fact is just because they do it, I can do it, is an awful reason. Pro players aren't gods, they have personal problems and lose their temper too but I think the world would be pretty shocked if WildTurtle just shrugged at the end of a match and said "easy" to the cameras.
    SaintVicious, DoubleLift, HotshotGG, Zuna, Reginald, EdWard. All of these are toxic and look down on their opponents.
    And no, you won't see WildTurtle say "easy", because they don't have 4v5 games, which is my point.
    It was a joke really I don't usually flame people on here either unless they're friends.
    Friends don't like being flamed either ._.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I usually like to defend people....

For example when I play a Support and their Support is playing well but makes 1 silly mistake and get's flamed in all-chat I'll usually jump to their defence :P

Quote Originally Posted by Martinussen View Post
    hmm.... If you said "GG hard" i dont know what i'd think. It would depend on the game and my mood because of the game, but if it were a 60 minute match and you said it after you won, i'd take it as you thought it was a good game that were hard to win. If you said it after you crushed my team after a 15 minute match i'd report the fuck out of you for being an asshole.

What is "This community..." supposed to mean?
    That people are way too sensitive... Everyone's learned to react to 'GG easy' the way a 4 year old does to the loss of his pacifier...

Deleted
    Riot uploaded this an hour ago, which is actually somewhat relevant (well, the video is more about sportmanship winning games, whereas this discussion is more about saying stuff when a game has ended, but still somewhat related)