Quote Originally Posted by Martinussen View Post
    Do you guys feel jinx is op? just won a game after we did a comeback, and soon the cries came about how op jinx were. Funny how the cries only came once i had full build and my team played way better than theirs, but whatever.
    Nah, not really OP. Her W AD ratio is rather high at 140% but it is still easy to dodge so no problems there.
    Her Fishbone Q is same as Tristana E so nothing overpowered here either.

Once you get up close to her and she won't have any assist it's over for her so yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    If you want Sivir PAX bad enough I think she goes for around $50 on ebay for a code..... bit pricey for me for a single skin though.
    I've tried to get it, but it was scam. Good thing i haven't payed anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    If you want Sivir PAX bad enough I think she goes for around $50 on ebay for a code..... bit pricey for me for a single skin though.
    $50 thats a lot, i got mine for £8 on ebay.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Trying to get to Diamond before the season ends, but it seems impossible.

Not because of other players simply being better than me... But because of EUW's constant server problems. I know Riot is doing all they can to fix it, but it's getting incredibly frustrating.

Either they shut down ranked for hours (usually the hours I have the most time to play...) or the chat fucks up.. I can't even close my friend list. -.-'

When the chat is fucked up, I ain't queuing for ranked... Already made that mistake once a few days ago and I got stuck as ADC (literally played less than 1% of my ranked matches as ADC) and my main ADC had been taken, while others were banned.
    I had to dodge, just to lower my own LP loss and give the four others on my team a fair chance of winning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    Trying to get to Diamond before the season ends, but it seems impossible.

Not because of other players simply being better than me... But because of EUW's constant server problems. I know Riot is doing all they can to fix it, but it's getting incredibly frustrating.

Either they shut down ranked for hours (usually the hours I have the most time to play...) or the chat fucks up.. I can't even close my friend list. -.-'

When the chat is fucked up, I ain't queuing for ranked... Already made that mistake once a few days ago and I got stuck as ADC (literally played less than 1% of my ranked matches as ADC) and my main ADC had been taken, while others were banned.
    I had to dodge, just to lower my own LP loss and give the four others on my team a fair chance of winning.
    I would like to get stuck as adc, sometimes it is easy to make a comeback. Usually i forced to support, and if someone fucks up their line, they start to feed and i can't help them because they have two states (win lane, or feed lane. There is no understanding of "get a ward to prevent ganks" or "get a pink to deward top and get ally gank" or "stay behind and get exp instead of last hitting and being in danger of being killed") and even with good ward coverage we still lose buffs and other objectives because of rambo who dies alone and expects everyone to be instantly teleported to him in case of danger.

Of course when team is doing good, i can easily work with my adc to get early kills or to zone enemy out of exp/gold we win games with ease, but when you get one of "these" people... ugh.
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

some1 else have porblem coming in?

Quote Originally Posted by nejozete View Post
    some1 else have porblem coming in?
    Have you tried checking the official forums, where you are guaranteed to find a bunch of threads about it, if there are server issues..?

I don't mean to come off as if I'm a dick, but I'm pretty frustrated right now and illogical and unnecessary posts like yours kinda grinds my gears...

It would be faster for you to check the official forums and find out, than to come here and ask...

But to answer your question: Yes. You, I and tens of thousand of other players, all have problems getting in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    so ive been jungling jax, and let me tell you its works rather well if your lanes have any sort of cc they just cc them you use w and e and its a kill

10+ Year Old Account
    I pull thisshit all the time.

http://i.imgur.com/30YpiQ9.png
    Hey everyone

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    errrr im an idiot not jax ive been jungling on jinx

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    I pull thisshit all the time.

http://i.imgur.com/30YpiQ9.png
    reminds me of this:

Jinx is so rewarding when played right. She looks cool when you manage swag walk with minigun away from bruisers and finish them off with rockets

10+ Year Old Account
    An update on the Ahri changes: Fox-fire is being changed to a single target spell for the purposes of SV and Rylai's, Charm's magic amplification now increase the true damage part of her Q, and Spirit Rush now last 10 seconds (revert of a previous nerf) before the charges are lost.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    An update on the Ahri changes: Fox-fire is being changed to a single target spell for the purposes of SV and Rylai's, Charm's magic amplification now increase the true damage part of her Q, and Spirit Rush now last 10 seconds (revert of a previous nerf) before the charges are lost.
    I guess the part with true damage not being amplified by +% magic damage effects just wasn't looked at by riots in first place. When i play Ahri and build DFG, it just increases only "weak" part of my Q, leaving only ult and W as main damage dealers. Others changes (SV and Rylai's working with ult) i don't really mind

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I guess the part with true damage not being amplified by +% magic damage effects just wasn't looked at by riots in first place. When i play Ahri and build DFG, it just increases only "weak" part of my Q, leaving only ult and W as main damage dealers. Others changes (SV and Rylai's working with ult) i don't really mind
    Normally, damage amplification effects are not supposed to increase true damage. That's one of the reasons why Kayle's Q was changed, and Swain's E I think was changed to not increase true damage.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Normally, damage amplification effects are not supposed to increase true damage. That's one of the reasons why Kayle's Q was changed, and Swain's E I think was changed to not increase true damage.
    Well, iirc, Poppys' ult and Swains E still increases ignite damage due to "increases all damage taken from Poppy/Swain"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup. But those are major exceptions. And state 'increase all damage' - Charm read 'increases magic damage'.

And Aang, just a reminder: Even Riot came out and said Pick Order > Call order.

They changed Morgana's W on PBE :S

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    They changed Morgana's W on PBE :S
    Now it deals more damage less health enemy has?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Now it deals more damage less health enemy has?
    I think it's based on your max HP instead and it doesn't reduce your MR anymore. I'm sure of the latter but not sure about the former being max hp or missing hp but it's something hp.

Deleted
    MR reduction removed. Now deals 3% (I think it's 3, can't remember, but some pathetic number xd) of missing health every tick. Capped at 80(?)dmg vs minions. I liked old W more...

And Riot said that poster lady isn't current or future champion Shame on them!