Deleted
    EUW lagging like hell now.

Deleted
    Rofl, my smurf TeemoIsMyMain got Mystery Gifted the Astronaut Teemo skin.
    10/10 would laff agen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    It's nice to see you're preparing for the preseason. I wish more people here would just admit they love Teemo already and play him.
    I can gladly say I've played Satan once and I did not enjoy it.
    The one champion I never plan on buying, ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    What build do you use for her? (And yes, she's quite fun now, Ricochet is not as useless anymore)
    I've tried two so far, first one was BT > LW > TF > IE > GA, it worked very well, but I was pretty fed. The lack of attack speed was felt.

Next game I tried doran's, zeal first into phage into trinity force (it was a bad idea, you need your good early game to stay good, and you need some AD for that) > BF > LW > bilgewater.

The first build was definitely better overall. First impressions are that you want trinity force at least as your second major item. I think I'd go TF into LW into IE, then decide on the last item.

How does anyone feel about Lich Bane on Orianna? Her AAs are pretty strong late game and she's really spammy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    How does anyone feel about Lich Bane on Orianna? Her AAs are pretty strong late game and she's really spammy.
    I'd rather just buy something else and stay away from the actual fighting in teamfights, as her AA range is quite short.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    If you know there's going to be a lot of CC on you then get Tenacity. Zephyr would have been a good choice here.
    Well, thing that decreases CC duration my 35% won't really help you if you die in 2 seconds. No one cares if you will die in Leaons Ult>root, or Leona ult>root>stun
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Guys, question time:

I was doing some work and semi-watching WildTurtle's stream on my second screen while, after a couple losses, he said something in the likes of "man, we're so low elo we're the last two picks now" (he and his duo were last picks in lobby).

And huh, I didn't know your place in lobby was influenced by your elo.. Is this true? Have I misheard something or was he joking or..?

10+ Year Old Account
    It is true. When i (silver 2) play rankeds with my wife (silver 1), i always placed last and she is placed first in lobby
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    But do you know what metric exactly? I'm guessing it's your hidden MMR 'cuz Turtle is at the top of the Challenger tier.

EDIT: I'm still really conflicted whether or not I should keep Zyra as one of my main supports, she seems to have fallen off after the nerfs... I mean, I do like her and I still do a good job with her I think but I dunno if I couldn't do better by replacing her with another support into my main champ picks.. (I currently main Leona, Zyra, Thresh and Sona in ranked) What do you guys say? Wondering if I should get my Annie (or Fiddle??) up to notch or not... Still not sure she's that good in SoloQ but idk...
    Last edited by mmoc31ca91b23a; 2013-11-02 at 07:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Guys, question time:

I was doing some work and semi-watching WildTurtle's stream on my second screen while, after a couple losses, he said something in the likes of "man, we're so low elo we're the last two picks now" (he and his duo were last picks in lobby).

And huh, I didn't know your place in lobby was influenced by your elo.. Is this true? Have I misheard something or was he joking or..?
    It's true.

10+ Year Old Account
    But do you know what metric exactly? I'm guessing it's your hidden MMR 'cuz Turtle is at the top of the Challenger tier.
    All we have is guesses, we don't know much about riots MM system

Deleted
    EDIT: I'm still really conflicted whether or not I should keep Zyra as one of my main supports, she seems to have fallen off after the nerfs... I mean, I do like her and I still do a good job with her I think but I dunno if I couldn't do better by replacing her with another support into my main champ picks.. (I currently main Leona, Zyra, Thresh and Sona in ranked) What do you guys say? Wondering if I should get my Annie (or Fiddle??) up to notch or not... Still not sure she's that good in SoloQ but idk...
    Well, she can still do well if you need to keep people away from your ADC, as her root/ult hasn't really been touched. Although from personal experience she has always been horrible in soloq since people don't actually take advantage of the fact that someone is rooted during laning (or then go in every time you root someone, regardless of their own health).

Personally I prefer playing Lulu/Thresh as supports in SoloQ since they're both strong enough to actually carry botlane alone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Well, she can still do well if you need to keep people away from your ADC, as her root/ult hasn't really been touched. Although from personal experience she has always been horrible in soloq since people don't actually take advantage of the fact that someone is rooted during laning (or then go in every time you root someone, regardless of their own health).

Personally I prefer playing Lulu/Thresh as supports in SoloQ since they're both strong enough to actually carry botlane alone.
    Yea, often people don't really know how to react to my E or my ulti, dis true. I started picking Zyra up mostly when the enemy picked Leona as I was fairly confident I could outplay plus I can always peel the enemy carry when mine gets caught but idk, I feel like Fiddle and Annie will also suffer from teams that don't know how to react.

I like Thresh too but I feel his lane phase can be kind of weak if the enemy bot can juke and use minion cover (or have Sivir <.<). Lulu idk, she was my very first main support but I kind of like to be able to stun/root people in place too much >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post

I used Zyra almost exclusively to carry myself out of silver and into gold :P My ADC was almost irrelevant, I could play the lane on my own and he could farm his heart out. If I stole a kill, it was getting put to good use, and I -always- ended up doing shit-tons of damage by the time the game was over, unless my team was so good that I force fed them kills and bought only wards. It's the fact that she's, at her core, an APC, and that she doesn't need that much to get going (guise by mid-game is a tremendous damage boost) that makes her a great soloqueue support, along with the fact that her spells are great both to engage AND disengage. Up to mid-gold, people can't handle disengage :P They chase mindlessly into your jungle and die one by one trying to get the one person you saved with 100 hp ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    I used Zyra almost exclusively to carry myself out of silver and into gold :P My ADC was almost irrelevant, I could play the lane on my own and he could farm his heart out. If I stole a kill, it was getting put to good use, and I -always- ended up doing shit-tons of damage by the time the game was over, unless my team was so good that I force fed them kills and bought only wards. It's the fact that she's, at her core, an APC, and that she doesn't need that much to get going (guise by mid-game is a tremendous damage boost) that makes her a great soloqueue support, along with the fact that her spells are great both to engage AND disengage. Up to mid-gold, people can't handle disengage :P They chase mindlessly into your jungle and die one by one trying to get the one person you saved with 100 hp ^^
    Yeah but it gets kind of hard when your own adc plays against you.

My last 4 games were the finest example of why I love and hate playing my Zyra. First two I had a Vayne and a Corki that were really good. They know how to poke and when to all-in and did react fine (Corki wasn't very good but he wasn't bad either). Vayne was just a great player and it was like we were premade, we just crushed bot lane so hard we could nearly 2v5 the enemy team.

Then the other 2 games I get two crap adc. One is the Corki that would all-in every single time I landed my E, even if he was on 5% HP. The other was so passive I couldn't believe it. One time I get engaged on, I start disengaging but damaging and get their adc really low, all mine had to do was just land a couple autos... All he did was run to turret and when I asked why he didn't help he said "i'm not your support". Yea. We didn't get any kills because he just wouldn't attack at all, he just wanted to farm and still lost in CS to the enemy.. I ended up 3/5/11 or something and it was the game the Lux said they should report me (she was 0/7 lane phase and like 2/14 by the end).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Because if Ori goes in to do dmg with her AA she's most likely going to die in team fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Because if Ori goes in to do dmg with her AA she's most likely going to die in team fights.
    You don't need to AA enemy high prio targets. You can hit somone who rampages your allies standing in AA range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Support is ruined
    More like Bankplank is ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox McCloud View Post
    Can someone explain everything in well rounded post what's happening to vision in Season 4, it just seems all muddled and not making any sense to me.
    Rito plan of action:
    1:Ruin Nasus
    2: Release skin that makes him somewhat okay.
    3: Enjoy money cash flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Infernal Nasus looks seriously badass.

Also I'm liking the new health bars coming

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kjPpA1sg2nY/UnLmel6MV0I/AAAAAAAAIrs/tx_6Gs2qmYo/s640/healthbar.png[img]
    4: Also while you're at it ruin health bars.

Deleted
    Someone is no fan of change.