Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    All non-Challenger decay is disabled during preseason, however, ranked games during preseason do not reset your decay timer.

I decay in 13 days, 4 hours and 27 minutes even though I played a ranked game yesterday night.
    So s4 should hit soon? Would suck if it dosnt, and we start to decay..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    SNOWDOWN IS ENABLED.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    So s4 should hit soon? Would suck if it dosnt, and we start to decay..
    You only decay if you're in Challenger. So I'm not decaying.

However, I can't play a ranked game and reset my timer to 28 days during preseason, so I have 13 days after Season 4 starts to play a ranked game.

I hope that's clearer.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

gettin me mah SANTA GRAGAS!

Season 4 starts in... mid-January, I think? I forget, they have mentioned it somewhere.

Also, I think what you're trying to say is that your ranked decay timer is frozen in-between seasons.

nvm.... store wont show up for me :-(

Wooooo got Slaybell Kat, Snow Ziggs, Snow Lulu , Snow Sivir, Silent Night Sona and regifted amumu.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Showdown is so boring compared to one for all. All you get are people that pick ADCs and try to farm/sustain to win.

Hasn't even been out a day and already I'm waiting for the next game mode to come.
    1) Pick Varus
    2) Laugh
    3) Kill Them
    4) ???
    5) Profit

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    1) Pick Varus Teemo
    2) Laugh
    3) Kill Them
    4) ???
    5) Profit
    Fixed.

Got a level 1 kill as Riven vs Ashe, lost a level 1 kill as Yi vs Yasuo (I had gotten really low from the first fight, backed out and used my pot, went back in and got him to like 11 health and he ran... then Q-whirlwind back that killed me), won a level 5 as Teemo vs Draven. Blind OP.

This mode is stupidly boring 1v1. Haven't done 2v2s yet.
    Last edited by Drikkink; 2013-12-20 at 02:59 AM.

Deleted
    So far in snowdown, 1 win 1 loss, Loss was from diving enemy ezrael who was at 1% and dying. Nunu op

Deleted
    I didn't get it... I guess.

Deleted
    Spent too much RP! Bought like 6 skins, including the Lulu one, which is possibly my all time favourite skin in league right now. Played 5 2v2s, lost 4 of them, but my 2s partner was drunk and it was 4am for him so it was a lot of fun anyway :P

Deleted
    Okay I just tried out Yasuo in a bot game and he is so OP, I literally poked the enemy champion to death in laning phase. It's kind of too bad he doesn't have kill potential before level 6 though. His poke with Q is really good against other melee champions.
    Just start with crit gloves and poke away, if you get a crit they'll get at least 180 damage, and you can do this from range, where as you'd have to go in melee range as Trynd.
    I don't even know how his winrates are low he's so easy xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Earnest Elf Tristana. Now I haz all the Tristana skins

Deleted
    Now I remember why I don't play ARAMs, when surrender is available at ~20mins and you're getting stomped since ~7mins in game, it's so fun.

Played 1 show down against a friend, though i didn't want to. He picked Ez, I picked Teemo. Stomped him pretty hard, and I guess we wont be playing that mode again, thank FSM
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Fixed.

Got a level 1 kill as Riven vs Ashe, lost a level 1 kill as Yi vs Yasuo (I had gotten really low from the first fight, backed out and used my pot, went back in and got him to like 11 health and he ran... then Q-whirlwind back that killed me), won a level 5 as Teemo vs Draven. Blind OP.

This mode is stupidly boring 1v1. Haven't done 2v2s yet.
    Varus actually beats Teemo because of all his ability damage with Q and E.

Sums up how fun top lane is in the preseason patch.
    If that's sarcasm, I disagree. I actually find those kinds of fights more fun than OMGINSTADEATHONESHOTDEAD in the mid lane.

There's a difference between "real fights", and fights that last forever because no one builds damage and everyone has a truckload of sustain and tankiness.

Sums up how fun top lane is in the preseason patch.
    Whats sad is they will nerf the champions renek,olaf,mundo etc. instead of changing the masteries