15+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone else have an issue where your range indicators are circle ones for skills that should be an arrow indicator? i.e Janna Q, Ez's abilities and such. Originally I thought that it was just Janna's and TF's Qs that were messed up for me, but after playing a dom game with lux (and turning off smartcast) I noticed the changed. I went thru and tested a few more champions (ahri, anivia, etc) and seems like they've all turned into circles. I'm going to repair my client when I'm asleep, but I'm wonder if this is just me or not.

Picture for Reference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, it's just you. Probably did something with a client

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Yep, it's just you. Probably did something with a client
    Weird cuz I haven't touched the client, at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    You sure? No mod installations, or something like lolreplay? Or malfunction when patching?

15+ Year Old Account
    You sure? No mod installations, or something like lolreplay? Or malfunction when patching?
    Nope, nothing. I don't mess with league's client at all. And I don't recall seeing anything mess up during patching but then again I often patch while I sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    I just finished mine, did skip a division (yey) but the promo text didn't say to which I would go and I'm quite sure it used to in S3.
    It does say where you'll go if you get promoted if you're not in a promotion series, but it doesn't say where you'll go if you get promoted if you are in a promotion series. I was expecting to go to Bronze 3, but the game wouldn't tell me if I was going to skip whilst in my promotion match.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Because sometimes, other people move to you. Like that Renekton with a Double Dash.

BT should be better on Varus due to his AD scaling, but BoRK is by no means bad for him and has an easier build path.
    I did build it for some tank shred if I got jumped on.

Thanks for the advice to go BT instead.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    His AD scales really heavily on AD. With his W, you don't really need additional HP shred. This makes BT preferable. However, the AS and HP shred on BoRK as well as the self-peel, comboed with his E, can really help vs tanks or bruisers that like diving.

Additionally, the highest cost for BoRK is a 'mere' 1k, whereas a B.F. sword is 1550. That can make a difference.

Been gone from here for a while, hiya chaps!

Ranked placements have went horrendously for S4, so so horribly. Which is a shame seeing as I'm constantly making plays as support and trying to guide my team towards objective play rather than fight based play, just seems as though nobody likes to pay attention!

On a better note, my Thresh is now God tier. Discuss.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    On a better note, my Thresh is now God tier. Discuss.
    My Thresh support is 3-1, with a total KDA of 28-32-121

I've gotten over 300 souls twice and had to build full MR to keep my resistances even.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    EUW lagging like crazy atm, don't queue up for ranked. posting it here since reddit has nothing, and rankeds aren't disabled. thanks for the -18 riot ;_;
    There was a warning about ongoing maintenance on the top of the client >.<

They usually add those messages just too late though, while you're in-game.

Guys, did they change that text that told you to which division you would go if you won your promo?

I just finished mine, did skip a division (yey) but the promo text didn't say to which I would go and I'm quite sure it used to in S3.
    It still says which division you you'll go to, unless you're in your promotions already. Only problem is that it's bugged. Apparently it has been for months, according to a bunch of people on Reddit.

It's not accurately showing which division you'll go to. For all my promos (2 that are completed, 1 is in progress), it has claimed I would skip a division. I won both my previous promos, but I didn't skip a division. I don't expect to skip one once I finish this promo either, since the text has been wrong twice now.

EDIT: I actually skipped a division this time. Yay!
    Last edited by Riboe; 2014-02-03 at 05:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine Morgana using her shield when being chased by enemy Thresh and walking past him like this? http://youtu.be/X2YZi4HIG8Q?t=1m39s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    It still says which division you you'll go to, unless you're in your promotions already. Only problem is that it's bugged. Apparently it has been for months, according to a bunch of people on Reddit.

It's not accurately showing which division you'll go to. For all my promos (2 that are completed, 1 is in progress), it has claimed I would skip a division. I won both my previous promos, but I didn't skip a division. I don't expect to skip one once I finish this promo either, since the text has been wrong twice now.
    Yea, that happened to my brother in late S3. It said he would skip to Silver II in his promo but he ended up in Silver III. Thing is that mine didn't say which division I'd go to before nor during promo (and still doesn't).

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine Morgana using her shield when being chased by enemy Thresh and walking past him like this? http://youtu.be/X2YZi4HIG8Q?t=1m39s
    Speaking of Morgana I've decided to try her for support and so far I'm really liking her, dunno if we're lucky but until now it's been a total stomp in bot lane.

Or Fizz doing the same from his pole. Gotta love Dota 2 Reporter.

Yea, that happened to my brother in late S3. It said he would skip to Silver II in his promo but he ended up in Silver III. Thing is that mine didn't say which division I'd go to before nor during promo (and still doesn't).
    That's... Odd. Haven't heard of that before. :S
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Uhm.. so I see more and more people using some kind of addon that says 'X secs to blue team blue buff respawn' etc. Is it allowed by Riot? Because it's tempting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Uhm.. so I see more and more people using some kind of addon that says 'X secs to blue team blue buff respawn' etc. Is it allowed by Riot? Because it's tempting.
    Technically no. Riot does not support addons. However, as long as it isn't automatic and doesn't provide an unfair advantage to that player, Riot won't do anything about it.

With jungle timers, they have to be manually started. So you set up a keybind ingame that when hit, will start one of the timers. Pretty much condenses "7:12 tb" into one button click.

Deleted
    Thanks I don't want to risk then. I can play without that small help.

Any tips for dealing with WW top? (As Kha'zix mostly). I swear to god after that fucker reaches 6 it's pretty much gg. Early game i could chunk him to like 20% multiple times, but then he just goes back to full hp with his retarded sustain. Even got 3 kills when i roamed, and i still couldnt do anything to him.