Deleted
    Just had 2 epic games where I completly owned.
    the first one was with Akali (<3) where my team was failing, but I managed to get overfed and carried my entire team to victory, like a bauws (end score 24-6-6)
    second game was with Irelia solo top and they had no jungler, we had ww jungling, we all know how deadly WW's ganks are at 6+, result being that I got fed (got about 3 kills by myself too). end score was about 14-2-7 for me or so.

Don't you just love it when you get matched up with an awesome team? <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    Just had 2 epic games where I completly owned.
    the first one was with Akali (<3) where my team was failing, but I managed to get overfed and carried my entire team to victory, like a bauws (end score 24-6-6)
    second game was with Irelia solo top and they had no jungler, we had ww jungling, we all know how deadly WW's ganks are at 6+, result being that I got fed (got about 3 kills by myself too). end score was about 14-2-7 for me or so.

Don't you just love it when you get matched up with an awesome team? <3
    Same with me. I went 9-0-5 with Veigar my first game today and then 18-1-1. These games didn't last longer than 30 min too.
    Last edited by Drofdel; 2011-09-10 at 07:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    The entire enemy team was level 30?

Or did they have lower levels in them?
    One person and the others were like level 10-15 but the point is, these are players that already got a high level account and then get boosted by one of their other high level friends which makes it totally impossible to win.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Yeah, the LoL matchmaking and smurfs are a pain in the ***. it gets kind of annoying, and its really sad too. you'll just have to deal with it im afraid, try get better and just try to have fun, not much else you can do really.

Deleted
    Oh boy, I play mid with Orianna against a Nidalee (damn spear) and we get totally dominated, and by that I mean we surrendered at 20 with a team score of 0/16 or so.

Anyway our moron of an Ezreal begins talking crap that Nidalee was fed, even though she didn't kill me once (and obviously I didn't kill her either) and I had more farm then her. This Ezreal was of course getting dominated by Vayne and Sona at bottom lane. He even whined that I didn't come bot to gank (even though we had a jungler) while my lane was cosntantly being harassed by said Nidalee with blue buff. Our Yi jungler was also funny, in those 20 minutes I think he ganked bot once (failed) and that was it. He never came mid, he never went to help our solo top Nasus against Garen, he just jungled and that was it.

Sometimes I have this feeling Riot is placing me with retard on purpose while it's quite clear the other team actually knows how to play their champs.

But apparently having over 100cs, more then your lane enemy, evading ganks from enemy junglers, not dying etc. is playing crap.

Deleted
    hehe Led we all have those games, but hey you did your part. The enemy WW raged on me last game, i was playing Trynd and had some nice timing on my ults and a team that helped me, so he kept saying OP ult (but he himself started with a PD...)

Deleted
    @Led, yeah it happens. some people eh?
    Just had this corki who went 0/4 in 10 minutes (free corki week ftw? T_T).
    now I don't mind this really, it happens, sometimes I do shit aswell. but this guy, he just whined and spammed non stop throughout the entire game, and blamed us for EVERYTHING, geez.

Deleted
    Gonna try and record myself playing some Irelia so someone can give me hints on what I'm doing good and bad.
    Where is it you upload lolrecorder files to send them?

---------- Post added 2011-09-10 at 02:22 PM ----------

Oh god, I'm also against Irelia in solo,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    Gonna try and record myself playing some Irelia so someone can give me hints on what I'm doing good and bad.
    Where is it you upload lolrecorder files to send them?
    You can just upload the file to any file sharing site/program and give us the link (mediafire being an extremely easy one to use for single files). Doesn't really matter what site.

Edit: fyi, heres a link to one of my games www.mediafire.com/?eh7a2kty326u1ua *trollface*

Deleted
    Just got Shen and I am having tons of fun with him. He is more of a life saver. I saved Caitlyn with the ultimate, and then I taunted 3 players under the turret. She scored a triple kill with 200 hp and no mana.

And now, he gets buffed too. Sweet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    Just got Shen and I am having tons of fun with him. He is more of a life saver. I saved Caitlyn with the ultimate, and then I taunted 3 players under the turret. She scored a triple kill with 200 hp and no mana.

And now, he gets buffed too. Sweet.
    The thing with Shen is that he is fine in normals, but if you are even a bit 'try-hard' in ranked games, then shen just wont do it. He is inferior to all other tanks and even tanky dps :< Also he kind of doesn't have a spot in the meta, he cannot jungle fast enough, could maybe babysit bot but then anyone with soraka/taric would just laugh and kill your carry, cannot solo mid for obvious reasons, and would just get denied top. More or less cause he's only a saver, not a tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Singed is by far one of the best 3s champs out there.

Unfortunately, he's often banned (or picked by your opponent). Have a backup handy.

Sion is a riot to play. Most folks go AP, but I have read a couple of interesting guides on AD Sion...haven't tried it myself.

Trist is my favorite AD carry for 5s. She'd probably do fine in 3s, but I prefer the bruiser types a bit more.

Also, don't forget Poppy.
    I tried AP Sion and personally I don't really like it all that much.
    AD Sion is just amazing, though. I usually go Wriggle's Lantern>Berserker's Grieves>Zeal>Phantom Dancer>BF Sword> Black Cleaver>Infinity Edge

The damage he can pull out is just amazing, since all that compliments his Enrage. You can chase people and more than likely kill them with your Stun.

I played a game last night in 5v5. We were losing horrendously, and my teammates were feeding Shaco. Once I got all my stuff, I pretty much carried the entire game. Ended with like 20/6 or something like that.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Deleted
    Hmm, has anyone noticed the lower skill level of players on Weekends in North East? I mean, I dont about EVER get insane scores game after game, but for some reason the last 2 days I've had only games that end up with me having 10+/5- stats or like 2/0/20 on Taric :3

(And everyone must try Cait + Taric bot, when you are using an VOIP system, its OP)

10+ Year Old Account

It's gonna be a good day tater.

Deleted
    Uh, I get a game, I join champion selection, I cannot select a champion nor see what anyone else is picking, cba to Alt F4 as I still could type to the chat and told them of my problem, loading screen pops up, Cho jungle, Taric, Soraka, Ez and me with Corki (random)... wat.

i play Vladimir Twisted Fate and Tryndamere all are pretty epic

10+ Year Old Account
    Just played as Yorick in level 30 lobbies (I'm level 20) and went 11/11/13, for me that isn't bad considering that it was in a level 30 lobby and I don't have many runes on Yorick yet.

I really can't wait to play my Mundo again.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    why do I have to get the mid feeding kassadin with mobilty boots on my team...why...why .__. *mental breakdown incoming* losing against a 4xsmite team is really no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    why do I have to get the mid feeding kassadin with mobilty boots on my team...why...why .__. *mental breakdown incoming* losing against a 4xsmite team is really no fun.
    Kassadin is terribad past 20min, I feel for you even having one in your team.

Went 14-4-9 as Ezreal (bad late game) with a lackluster team who then proceeded to blame me for losing the game. T_T

Had a 0-9-x Garen and 2-8-x Annie. They joined in on the bashing.