Deleted
    While I was very happy with the (probably ridiculous) W nerf they initially planned, I can begrudgingly accept this version as fair(er). Still think the CD shouldn't be reduced when jumping to an allied champion though. But oh well, ANY nerfs to that ridiculous champ are welcome :P

(yes, I'm biased, can you tell?)

Quote Originally Posted by Amanaki View Post
    These Lee Sin nerfs... Nobody is ever going to play him anymore.. Only as support if ever. He will do no damage, he will be weak all game even early. Man RIOT you should just treat him as Renekton.. Early nerf, Late buff...
    Lee has to be nerfed. His strength early game is unparalleled and that leads to easy victories. Lee is about the only jungle I ever see completely take over games to the point nobody can even fight back. Elise, Vi, Eve, Wu etc can all have good starts but it doesnt compare to what Lee does, nobody should be that strong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanaki View Post
    These Lee Sin nerfs... Nobody is ever going to play him anymore..
    I'm amazed how pathetic people are. No offense but you are overacting on everything no matter whether it makes sense or not.

Those changes are more than needed, but what was suggested alone will probably not be enough.

Hivemind will argue with BS as perfectly balanced or skill based champion, but in reality the champion is only about facerolling people who can't fight back, not about outplaying or doing stuff right. He's more offending Shaco in disguise.

This also leads to his worse lategame, he simply don't have options to faceroll people that way anymore, and he also don't get to outplay them, he has to tank damage as any other melee and becomes one trick pony with his displacement. Giving him the free damage via TAD scaling and more attack speed will ensure that he can build to tank the damage and still be useful in more ways than the displacement. Yes this is similar to most other fighters and you all are disappointed with it, but Lee Sin was never different to it and you just can't stand to hear it and accept it.

And that you don't autoattack much and don't want better flurry? Bad for you, AD champions and even a lot of AP melees get good portion of their damage from those autoattacks. Why? Less burst, more peeling options, better reward for sticking...

People seem to have the idea that you need to do a lot of damage to kill someone, making tanky champs "bad", but that's not true. Sure, sometimes you'll miss a kill because you didn't have enough damage, but you'll be able to force them away because it's too hard to kill you.

You can also make them believe they're able to 1v1 you, then just tank them until your team shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Or you know... just play someone like Shyvana and become the tank that kills people.
    Shockingly she has a bad early game to make up for her strong late game. Funny how oranges are not apples.

10+ Year Old Account
    30th 27th promotion to silver 1! Can't get balls to pick anything except Wu on top =(

Deleted
    The only thing I dislike with this rework is the changes to Flurry, he is not a fucking auto attack champion, gotta love when companies know their own game.

Skarner's rework just made me sad. I used to love the guy years ago when I was leveling my way to 30, and hoped that his rework would make him relevant again. Instead they murdered him.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Anyone tried Kassadin jungle yet?
    A Diamond I friend of mine did last weekend. Didn't work out too well (that one time).

Don't be crazy just look how popular and strong Xer'ath and Skarner are after their reworks!

RIP Skarner the first champion to be flat out killed by a rework
    Yeah lets look at those two only. Lets not look at Tryndamere, Renekton, Evelynn, Jax, Karma, Ryze, Olaf, Sivir, Soraka, Trundle, Twitch or Xin Zhao, Because I mean two reworks that weren't successful are much more important than the many that were

Deleted
    Don't be crazy just look how popular and strong Xer'ath and Skarner are after their reworks!

RIP Skarner the first champion to be flat out killed by a rework
    Skarner is weak and they admitted it but I think Xerath (and Heimer) had pretty good reworks. People just expected them both to have a copy of LeBlanc's W so they could fit better into the meta, for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    LeeSin "shinned" when they overnerfed others, Elise is an example of way over line nerf, why nerf her E i don't understand, skill shot with smaller range

A "rework" can suck for me, I still prefer old Sejuani (who had stronger late game and very shitty early game) than current Sejuani, doesn't mean new one is worse, just worse for me
    There is reason why everyone has fav champ and play very well with him, because u like that way
    I liked old Twitch, then again i'm coming from 7years of Dota, where stealth was much much more bigger thing than in LoL, and if u played original Eve (way back s1), u will hate the rework, she was better back then, tbh she was OP and needed nerfs but still i keep my point

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to remember reworks aren't for particular people, they are for the overall health of the game. Everyone who has been reworked to some degree has been due to issues in their kit that make gameplay unhealthy when they are strong or they need a simple kit upgrade. Olaf and Eve are great examples of the former, while Sej and Trundle fit the latter.

Skarner I would say is the first rework they hit way off mark with. Olaf was off at first, but he just needed some tuning and he is fine now. Eve was arguably more OP after her rework and required repeated nerfing. Skarner is just wrong. They tried to give him counterplay, but ended up giving him to much. Now, instead of fixing the biggest flaw (MS tied to shield AND ramps up) they just keep buffing his E hoping it will fill the gap. I'm waiting for them to start tuning his W only to realize his buffed up E makes him wicked OP when the actual problem is fixed.

I don't see how the Skarner rework "killed" him. It's like people think he was actually played before it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I don't see how the Skarner rework "killed" him. It's like people think he was actually played before it.
    Right, he wasn't played a lot because he was weak, at least outside of ideal situations. So they made him... weaker... why even bother?
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

10+ Year Old Account
    All these talks about nerfs and I'm here sitting happily because they haven't decided to nerf Shaco again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SToneGolemmm View Post
    A Diamond I friend of mine did last weekend. Didn't work out too well (that one time).
    Kassadin jungle is good if the runes and masteries are setup correctly. You can gank with him but you have to have your force pulse up for him to be a solid ganker, think about it. Silence + slow and this is all before pre-6, not to mention if you have red buff on him.

He definitely needs AS runes though.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Toph Beifong View Post
    Kassadin jungle is good if the runes and masteries are setup correctly. You can gank with him but you have to have your force pulse up for him to be a solid ganker, think about it. Silence + slow and this is all before pre-6, not to mention if you have red buff on him.

He definitely needs AS runes though.
    He doesnt silence

I also dont get the hate on Xeraths rework, i dont see how he is useless. I never faced a Xerath before in ranked and have actually seen a few after rework and it wasnt like he was terrible. Heimer too, his rework made him a lot better Id say. Just cause he isnt OP or played all the time doesnt mean hes a better more polished champion than before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    He doesnt silence

I also dont get the hate on Xeraths rework, i dont see how he is useless. I never faced a Xerath before in ranked and have actually seen a few after rework and it wasnt like he was terrible. Heimer too, his rework made him a lot better Id say. Just cause he isnt OP or played all the time doesnt mean hes a better more polished champion than before.
    Ah you're right they changed that didn't they, well shit.
    Hey everyone

Well that was interesting. I just had a TP/Barrier Heimer top lane last game who only pushed and got kills incidentally with his towers. We had all outer and inner towers down in 15 mins because he kept drawing 3-4 up there AND KILLED THEM. He had a 1v4 quadra and many 1v3 triples. He was also the biggest douchebag I've seen ("omg I'm carrying so hard fuk you pantheon omg no help") and ended like 13/10.

Was that just people being idiots or does that actually work?

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    wish they got rid of his cast time on his e lol

felt like he was mana hungry as well, and with his e sustain gone he needs to eat those pots
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!