You are using examples of strong champions, which I said can hurt balance. Tell me how a terrible champion hurts anyone, as they will never get picked, thus feel like they never exist anyways

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Kvatch View Post
    I knew that one forever ago, that's one most Shaco's know and I've used it a couple times to live. The Zed one though is much harder to time because I can't fully figure out what part of the animation I'm supposed to do it at.
    Try using a Sivir instead. You can spellshield his ult. It's easier to figure out and you should be able to go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    You are using examples of strong champions, which I said can hurt balance. Tell me how a terrible champion hurts anyone, as they will never get picked, thus feel like they never exist anyways
    A lot of the worthless champion started as super strong but got demolished, hence the term "olafing".

It hurts because sometimes people genuinely like a champion and aren't just playing them to be FotM when they're strong, but they cannot play them and be useful to a game once they get nerfed.

I love Kassadin, but I am terrified they will make him unplayable. Gragas is one of the more recent champions that people liked for a while then people decided he was OP and then he gets nerfed so he's worthless at what people liked him for. I also know a ton of people who loved pre-rework Skarner. He definitely wasn't OP, but the rework made him utterly useless so they couldn't even play him despite not even getting their chance as FotM.

And don't hate me, but I actually like playing Teemo. He's dogshit to play right now because he is squishy and his mushrooms barely tickle early.

Deleting obviously doesn't solve this problem, but making champions unplayably bad creates new problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, did they unintentionally buff AP Tristana? Mana cost reduction on jump and ult range scaling?

On a slightly different note, despite its ambiguous terminology on the PBE, the new support item's attack speed buff does indeed work for aoe heals, like those of Alistar. Which is good, if you ask me. Anything that makes sustain supports more powerful is a pluss in my book.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

It also allows Janna to give AD AND AS to TOWERS.

Heh, the AS works on towers? That's pretty funny.

Though I expect your adc might not agree should it ever come to that
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Try using a Sivir instead. You can spellshield his ult. It's easier to figure out and you should be able to go from there.
    Sounds like a good idea, now all I need is a second person willing to help me test it.
    Hey everyone

Fizz remains broken.

Instagib potential at level 4? Check
    Stickiest skillshot projectile? Check
    Ability to cancel abilities traveling to him while putting them on CD? Check
    More mobility than Leblanc? Check
    Great scaling? Check
    Major teamfight ult? Check

The only "downside" is that he's melee and his E supposedly has a CD, though I've never seen it on CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Pretty sure its immediately with Sivir. Like as hes dashing towards you, you must shield. Ive done it a few times in ARAM almost accidently

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    Surrender@20 was basically "Surrender@Rengar: your #1 source for Rengar news" for like 5 months
    Rengar has 1 full rework, I'm not talking about change ability because lot of champs had that 1 ability change
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Because keeping a champion as is is smart thing. /s
    What does Skarner share with his first intro except having ulti that can drag enemy ? almost entire kit changed, twice
    So it isn't 'keeping champion', current skarner share only the basic idea of ulti with old one
    It is like say Gragas is same because his ulti disturb fight
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    snip
    You pretty much said all I wanted to say

Fizz while strong can still be countered in lane, a good malzahar can kick him out of lane and make him underfarmed easily unless jungler babysit (malz sucks vs junglers like lee sin or xin zhao)
    TBH Fizz while not broken is surely one of strongest picks right now in mid if u can play him good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    His defenses are increased by offense and his AA speed is increased every AA.

It's not quite infinite, but it's close.

He's not broken because of kit, though I don't think. He's more broken because the items really work for him.
    It's not even close to infinite, using that word is extremely stupid. Every champion has synergy in his kit, some more than others, besides I think trundle can out-duel jax late game.

Only reason jax is "toxic" is his e dodging attacks.

Seems like the new Cait skin will be very futuristic http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/06...r-caitlyn.html

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is now top tier ADC ? While I do see lot of Cait, I don't see her top tier, just one of safest to play

- - - Updated - - -

After Khazix nerf (to the ground, baby!), he is no longer in top bans, Braum Jax Kayle Kass are
    guess change isn't always good XD

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Who is now top tier ADC ? While I do see lot of Cait, I don't see her top tier, just one of safest to play

- - - Updated - - -

After Khazix nerf (to the ground, baby!), he is no longer in top bans, Braum Jax Kayle Kass are
    guess change isn't always good XD
    Lucian is still #1. Massive waveclear, great dueling, Tri-force synergy (with the BT and BorK nerfs, that's huge), decent poke and a dash. They just slightly nerfed his poke.

Twitch is worthless now, though.

ADCs are (still) Lucian > Jinx = Cait >= Vayne > Graves = Draven = Corki. Vayne's power is slightly unknown because I don't know how strong the Censer will be with her. Kog'maw would be on the list, but, again, turret of damage that gets slaughtered.
    Last edited by Drikkink; 2014-06-18 at 10:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How crap is Varus? :P Why does everyone forget him >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    Lucian and Twitch are both really good still. They got tuned down a bit but are still both strong. Twitch got nerfed a lot more than Lucian did, but they didn't change his late game power with his ult or his assassination potential. I think he is still a very powerful pick, he's just not as safe as he used to be.

Cait will always be a pretty strong pick because of her range. I don't really know how the item changes are going to effect the current tiering of AD carries but I don't think it will change too much.

Sneaky's initial thoughts about the items is that IE is superior to rush now, so that would mean a lot of the champions that like to auto are going to be better. Yes all AD carries auto, but champions like Graves tend to play a bit like AD casters.

I would also list Corki pretty high up. His normal build path is BT -> Triforce and since that will probably change I don't know how strong he will be. He was previously to this patch the pick that often went through if Lucian or Twitch were already picked in LCS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Lucian and Twitch are both really good still. They got tuned down a bit but are still both strong. Twitch got nerfed a lot more than Lucian did, but they didn't change his late game power with his ult or his assassination potential. I think he is still a very powerful pick, he's just not as safe as he used to be.

Cait will always be a pretty strong pick because of her range. I don't really know how the item changes are going to effect the current tiering of AD carries but I don't think it will change too much.

Sneaky's initial thoughts about the items is that IE is superior to rush now, so that would mean a lot of the champions that like to auto are going to be better. Yes all AD carries auto, but champions like Graves tend to play a bit like AD casters.

I would also list Corki pretty high up. His normal build path is BT -> Triforce and since that will probably change I don't know how strong he will be. He was previously to this patch the pick that often went through if Lucian or Twitch were already picked in LCS.
    And Tryndamere.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Kvatch View Post
    And Tryndamere.
    If you put Tryndamere bot, you're going to have a bad time, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post

DL said the same. He doesn't like the changes because the lane becomes "First to crit wins lane"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    If you put Tryndamere bot, you're going to have a bad time, though.
    I dunno, you can E in to CS then flash out before you take any significant harass! Safe farming.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    What does Skarner share with his first intro except having ulti that can drag enemy ? almost entire kit changed, twice
    So it isn't 'keeping champion', current skarner share only the basic idea of ulti with old one
    It is like say Gragas is same because his ulti disturb fight
    You clearly did not read the /s at the end, which means I was being sarcastic. Anyway, it isn't the end of the world that Skarner has received two reworks. Maybe you should get into a tizzy about them reworking him multiple times when they do constant kit changes like 3-4 times in a row. They changed Skarner for the health game like almost every other rework. This second rework is to help him, and hopefully bring him into a place Riot and Players are happy with. HOW IS THIS A BAD THING?