Good junglers would be J4 Vi Noc Kha Skarnar Hecarim

personal favorite jungler: Diana, shes a beast when she does her full route then she gets rolling after that. her lane gank is insane at 6 q r minion r then champion for quick gap close gank but she needs right runes and mastery to play her efficiently :P
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    kha'zix is in my opinion always a really good pick for the jungle, even after nerf after nerf, he seems to adapt to the situation. (no pun intended) :P

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    ...did you just call yourself a mouthbreather? I don't know why you seem to be so hard on yourself.

Unless I missed something.
    Don't think i did no.

At Worlds the commentators talked about blue side having an edge as far as in game goes, anyone care to elaborate on this? Because if this is a thing I would have to imagine this should be a high priority for Riot to fix even if it is very minimal?

And is normals really just randomly grouped people? because my experiences so far have seemed to be anything but. 9/10 games are very lopsided, which makes me wonder if something else is determining teams. This is after roughly 1600 normal games, so it is not a small size of games I am looking at.

Blue side gets first pick and ban. So they can force the purple side to ban a champion, by simply not banning it them self (Like not banning Lee, when both teams got a jungler who prefer him, making the purple side "have" to ban him to stop them from getting him). I think that's the only real advantage they got, so I wouldn't say it got a lot to say in SoloQ, except you can make them ban an OP champion to stop you from picking it, like when Jax was top prio ban before and I got on blue side I just didn't ban him because I pretty much knew they would burn a ban on him, or else face the fact that I could pick him and just be a split pushing God mid-late game.

I think normals got their own MMR? Nothing to do with Ranked MRR, so you can be placed with/against Diamond players if they lose a lot of Normal games because they troll/test new champs/builds. Not sure though.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Blue side gets first pick and ban. So they can force the purple side to ban a champion, by simply not banning it them self (Like not banning Lee, when both teams got a jungler who prefer him, making the purple side "have" to ban him to stop them from getting him). I think that's the only real advantage they got, so I wouldn't say it got a lot to say in SoloQ, except you can make them ban an OP champion to stop you from picking it, like when Jax was top prio ban before and I got on blue side I just didn't ban him because I pretty much knew they would burn a ban on him, or else face the fact that I could pick him and just be a split pushing God mid-late game.

I think normals got their own MMR? Nothing to do with Ranked MRR, so you can be placed with/against Diamond players if they lose a lot of Normal games because they troll/test new champs/builds. Not sure though.
    Its not just ban/pick phase. its the map itself. how the camera is situated iirc that causes blue to have a slight advantage.

And yes each queue has its own MMR. Your normal MMR is different from ranked, dom, tt, etc. Anyone who plays rank exclusively probably has very low normal MMR.

Hmm true, I think I read somewhere that the win/loss ratio is somewhere around 10% in difference? No idea how Riot could fix this problem without remaking the whole map though. Because now it is simply mirrored.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Hmm true, I think I read somewhere that the win/loss ratio is somewhere around 10% in difference? No idea how Riot could fix this problem without remaking the whole map though. Because now it is simply mirrored.
    They can't, that's why they're remaking the map

although I don't think it'll help as it's just a reskin, not a total remake.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    At Worlds the commentators talked about blue side having an edge as far as in game goes, anyone care to elaborate on this?
    You have a 32.5% greater chance to win if you're placed on the Blue side as opposed to the Purple side.

Riot should fix this by mirroring the map, with the exception of Dragon and Baron, and have both teams effectively starting from Blue side. But I don't think they are, because they're already doing a Summoner's Rift update and I don't see any mirroring on it either.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    I disagree somewhat that Blue has a massive advantage, camera wise I guess. Not ever been a problem for me, but on Purple you can counter pick with something that is very dependent against certain comps without fear of of them picking something against you (like Zed, TF etc). Picking something like that early is suicide because if the enemy picks something like Kayle against Zed, Fizz against TF you'll be absolutely useless since Zed won't be able to blow anyone up & Fizz will either split push against the TF with Lichbane if he roams or just keep killing him in lane. That's just a nitpick example, there's a lot of others. Red side ban wise is unfair imo, depends on your division and what champs are fotm. If you're higher up in the ladder then people will almost first pick Yasuo/Trist if they're open on blue side, so you only really get 1 ban to do whatever you want (which is normally Viktor for me atm.) with since leaving those open for the enemy to first pick is suicide imo.

Overall I feel like the bans atm are unfair just due to those two being in their own tier of how good they are in yoloQ. That's just my 2c tho.
    Last edited by mmoc2233da4339; 2014-09-30 at 02:51 PM.

Finally time to test Azir! If I can get him that is... I bet there is about 10000 more that have waited for this moment..
    Last edited by Noxina; 2014-09-30 at 03:28 PM.

Prepare to have your brain melt from the 9001 soldiers + Azir, the VERY weird Q aiming and the clunky/annoying to actually cast E(hint: it's nothing like Jarvan's EQ combo).
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Yeah, done one match against bots now, he was.. weird. Think I am glad I didn't spend RP on him to be honest. He might be a lot of fun, but I'm still not sure if he's my cup of tea.
    But damn, I see some great potential with him! Jumping over walls, checking bushes with warriors, juking pretty much anything. But I need a lot of practice with him, before I can pull out his full potential I think. In the start I was missing with my Qs and my Es felt weird. Got better though, but the thing that sucks with AI matches is that they are too short, so I didn't really get to play a lot with him before the match ended. And for some reason everyone thought I needed help mid as I didn't have any kills while the others had like 5 ^^ I was just playing around with his soldiers and testing everything, didn't have time to go for the kill!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and he went oom so fast if I actually used more than my W to summon warriors..

You have a 32.5% greater chance to win if you're placed on the Blue side as opposed to the Purple side.

Riot should fix this by mirroring the map, with the exception of Dragon and Baron, and have both teams effectively starting from Blue side. But I don't think they are, because they're already doing a Summoner's Rift update and I don't see any mirroring on it either.
    Where the hell are you getting 32.5%? The difference on summoners rift is less than 4%

But yes they should just make it so no matter what team you are, you end up on the bottom part of the screen. More vision to see your opponents and their abilities. I dont think its a huge deal though (my one friend bitches about it all the time) but clearly its still enough of a difference to make an impact
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2014-09-30 at 04:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Where the hell are you getting 32.5%? The difference on summoners rift is less than 4%

But yes they should just make it so no matter what team you are, you end up on the bottom part of the screen. More vision to see your opponents and their abilities. I dont think its a huge deal though (my one friend bitches about it all the time) but clearly its still enough of a difference to make an impact
    The difference is less than 4% because they rigged the match making. If you watched the current World Championship, the Blue side has an absurd amount of wins over Red side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where the hell are you getting 32.5%?
    (57/43)-1 = 32.5%, that is, a 57% win rate is 32.5% more than a 43% win rate.

The difference on summoners rift is less than 4%
    Except it's clearly more than 10% over 10m games. Right.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

(57/43)-1 = 32.5%, that is, a 57% win rate is 32.5% more than a 43% win rate.

Except it's clearly more than 10% over 10m games. Right.
    Ok so your just adding unneeded math. They already have the percentages calculated you do not then divide to get a value you already had (in this case percentages). Its really just simple addition/subtraction

And it states
    Classic Game: 51.8 - 48.2 (3.6% difference)
    SoloQ: 52.2 - 47.8 (4.4% difference)

Lets use the classic summoners rift example: 21,066,759 matches analyzed. 51.8% win rate blue is 10,912,581 games won meaning 10,154,178 games lost. Creating a difference of 758,403. 758,403 divided by 21,066,759 is 0.03599 or 3.6%. So theres a 3.6% greater chance of winning on blue side in classic summoners rift.

Or like I said. Just subtract

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so your just adding unneeded math.
    No, I'm not.

You're doing the percentages additively. I'm doing them multiplicatively. You should be using the word "percentage points" for difference, not "percentage".

In any case, with your numbers (10912581/10154178) you still have a 9% greater chance to win when comparing Blue to Purple, and that's still too damn high.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

mmm i think camera angle is fine, dunno what is so weird about it. i actually prefer to be on purple side

dont actually like the idea of mirroring for purple side though it will be awkward and get long long time to get used to
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    In Worlds the difference is a lot bigger, because pick/ban is so much more important.