10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    theres like 2 ap+mr item and abyssal>aethenes for diana

the reason u want both mr and ap is ap for damage obviously and mr scales really well with ur shields since they act like extra health so mr/armor is good on diana

once u finish abyssal+zhonya you should start looking at hp item, ohmwrecker seems good choice
    I understand what you're saying I just find that often going for a rabadons after Zhonya does a shit ton of damage. I tend to carry much harder going for a Rabadons than Abyssal.
    Last edited by Duronos; 2014-11-23 at 12:05 PM.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Rabadon's is also much more expensive and harder to obtain. Seeing how you need to save up 1600 for Zhonya's (pretty much non-negotiable imo), that'd be a second period where you need to find 1600 for another NLR.

Abyssal's is about one Blasting Wand cheaper, so a more correct equivalent would be Abyssal's + Blasting or perhaps, say, a Kindlegem. It also has a much easier build path with 860 / 500 / 500 ingredients and 580 combine cost.

Odds are, if you can afford that Rabadon's, you're crushing so hard you could purchase whatever and you'd still dominate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Rabadon's is also much more expensive and harder to obtain. Seeing how you need to save up 1600 for Zhonya's (pretty much non-negotiable imo), that'd be a second period where you need to find 1600 for another NLR.

Abyssal's is about one Blasting Wand cheaper, so a more correct equivalent would be Abyssal's + Blasting or perhaps, say, a Kindlegem. It also has a much easier build path with 860 / 500 / 500 ingredients and 580 combine cost.

Odds are, if you can afford that Rabadon's, you're crushing so hard you could purchase whatever and you'd still dominate.
    Often yes I'm crushing and that may be why I'm always able to afford it so you have a good point there. Diana really is in many ways like Shaco, if you don't crush with her you're just a bit below average but if you crush with her she becomes a monster.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toph Beifong View Post
    I seem to find Shaco is quite good in the new jungle.
    Only played a few games, but I seem to have a much harder time. Also don't like the new Sword of the Occult. Losing HALF your stacks on death, seriously riot?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Only played a few games, but I seem to have a much harder time. Also don't like the new Sword of the Occult. Losing HALF your stacks on death, seriously riot?
    Because you're playing it wrong, constantly be in the enemy junglers jungle. Yes eventually you'll attract the enemy laners but you need to take advantage of the harder hitting jungle and kill the enemy jungler. The trick to it is knowing how to abuse deceive and escape from the enemy laners.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Did some games in the weekend, won my promo to Silver I, keeps me motivated to try and reach Gold in S5.

Had also a game with ww jungle and must say it's really easy and fun to play. I had a though start, ended up 1/5 due to some invades and bad plays by me in the first 15 min. After that it all went better, finished my jungle item and withs end (enemy team had a lot of ap) and I just start getting kills and assist everywhere. Got Bork later after i got tanky with some tanky items and ww is just unkillable. 1v3 fights no problem. Just so much fun.

Yeah WW is so retarded atm. No matter how behind you get, just get skirmisher + devourer, BotRK, and maybe a wit's end and you can 1v1 anybody. 100% either skirmisher or devourer will get nerfed, way too much damage atm (atleast with ww).

Deleted
    I still really think Lee Sin needs a nerf. Last season he was OP, now every Lee I get against me wrecks everyone, even in 2v1.

I think Lee Sin needs a kit overhaul honestly. All his skills can do 0 dmg and he can still be insanely useful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Healer View Post
    I still really think Lee Sin needs a nerf. Last season he was OP, now every Lee I get against me wrecks everyone, even in 2v1.
    Probably because they are fed. I don't lose vs Lee Sins anymore, so easy to counter jungle and kill one in the new jungle.
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    Tell you what, Skarner is my new favorite jungler (since WW is banned every game).
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    That level 2 panth dragon is r8 strong. Wrapped up a game pretty quick cheesing with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Toph Beifong View Post
    Probably because they are fed. I don't lose vs Lee Sins anymore, so easy to counter jungle and kill one in the new jungle.
    Do you even jungle yourself or just go lookin for the enemy in theirs? I feel like my hate for Shaco will just skyrocket if its viable for him to literally ignore farming and constantly wait in enemy jungle killing whenever they get low. Sadly, I feel I may have to go full counterjg play as Evelynn now to be somewhat effective cause farming on her after patch is just too brutal without Spirit Stone

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    That level 2 panth dragon is r8 strong. Wrapped up a game pretty quick cheesing with him.
    He needs to be changed as well along with Devourer and WW. Although tbh should just change dragon so it deals a more consistent attack and maybe Pantheon would level out a bit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Do you even jungle yourself or just go lookin for the enemy in theirs? I feel like my hate for Shaco will just skyrocket if its viable for him to literally ignore farming and constantly wait in enemy jungle killing whenever they get low. Sadly, I feel I may have to go full counterjg play as Evelynn now to be somewhat effective cause farming on her after patch is just too brutal without Spirit Stone

He needs to be changed as well along with Devourer and WW. Although tbh should just change dragon so it deals a more consistent attack and maybe Pantheon would level out a bit
    Depends really, sometimes I do. It's far safer to look for enemy jungler than it used to be and I've had quite a few kills because of it. The new Elder Lizard upgrade is amazing, I do so much burst with it that it's unreal.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Anyone else finding the new Skarner skin hilarious?

Deleted
    Got a question about midlane now in pre-S5.
    I've noticed that with the new jungle, the jungler tends to be less generous giving away a (second, third or fourth) blue buff, I do agree that they don't need to cause it's their junge and with the new items, they have kinda a bit mana problems early in the game.

So to come back to the question; What o you guys build for mana regen on certain mages? Do you go for tear? double dorans? athenes? is morello enough? maybe RoA?
    On Malzahra I kinda like going tear or RoA, sometimes even both back in S4, but they scale so slow. I'm considering going either double dorans and/ or morello, since morello gives more ap then Athenes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fearchanges View Post
    Got a question about midlane now in pre-S5.
    I've noticed that with the new jungle, the jungler tends to be less generous giving away a (second, third or fourth) blue buff, I do agree that they don't need to cause it's their junge and with the new items, they have kinda a bit mana problems early in the game.

So to come back to the question; What o you guys build for mana regen on certain mages? Do you go for tear? double dorans? athenes? is morello enough? maybe RoA?
    On Malzahra I kinda like going tear or RoA, sometimes even both back in S4, but they scale so slow. I'm considering going either double dorans and/ or morello, since morello gives more ap then Athenes.
    Can't really answer your question but I can tell you... Play Malzahar jungle, so strong right now and nobody knows about it.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Smiting Golems gives 20% of your mana and there's the Smite upgrade that restores 15% health and mana. I give away every blue buff after the first (and often the first if I play a mana-less Jungler)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Healer View Post
    Smiting Golems gives 20% of your mana and there's the Smite upgrade that restores 15% health and mana. I give away every blue buff after the first (and often the first if I play a mana-less Jungler)
    I never do unless I'm decently ahead, the xp is needed more often than not.
    Hey everyone

I only give away blue if the mid laner start bitching about it. If not I go in, start it, and see how the midlaner reacts, if he starts moving over I let him have it (If I feel he can get some use of it, aka not die the second he gets back because he sucks.), if not I save my smite and smite it from him, and then mute him if he starts bitching about the shitty jungler who never gives him blue etc.
    I just feel that in the new jungle, we need everything we can get. And having both buffs + some creep buffs, it makes it easier to screw over their jungler in the prosess by counterjungling.

How are your starting route now, I see on some youtube videos that people start golems - red - some camp - blue - clear the rest or recall if you are playing a jungler with low sustain.
    I just go with the old fasion way; red - wolf/chicken - blue - clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore