10+ Year Old Account
    They needed a 120 AP item with the removal of DFG. That's not the bit that concerns me.

10+ Year Old Account
    The first preview of the next champ is out. It talks about the bards and their stories of the history of Valoran. The symbol at the end is the one that appeared in various places on SR.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/cha...w/wonder-above

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    that item has too much value in it....

120 AP huge for core item

movement speed is what makes mages strong and the bonus waveclear ontop of waveclear?? what
    I was looking at it and was wondering why they even removed DFG.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Guru Laghima View Post
    I was looking at it and was wondering why they even removed DFG.
    Because DFG went for a % and not flat damage?

And melted tanks, they dont want mages to be able to do that. I am glad they got rid of it, though I still feel assassins like LB etc one shots ADCs x)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Because DFG went for a % and not flat damage?
    The new item is literally Stattik Shiv but with AP, it will give mages far more mobility than they need but that's not necessarily a bad thing it could potentially change up the meta. My biggest issue? Ahri and Fizz. It's an item built for them and giving them more MS than they already need is going to call for some nerfs. I can just see a hybrid Fizz build with it with something like a Triforce and the new test item built together...

While it does sound expensive to build two items with that much gold you have to remember that what builds into Triforce are decent items too. People always wonder why I go TF on Shaco and it's pretty simple, you get a lot out of the items built into it especially Phage. When people say TF isn't efficient you have to also remember what builds into it.
    Last edited by Duronos; 2015-02-20 at 05:33 PM.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Since we are talking new items the Greater Stealth Totem is a instant lvl 9 pickup on top/mid/adc now.

Costs 250g
    Recharges every 60 seconds and holds 2 charges.

OP.

The new item is literally Stattik Shiv but with AP, it will give mages far more mobility than they need but that's not necessarily a bad thing it could potentially change up the meta. My biggest issue? Ahri and Fizz. It's an item built for them and giving them more MS than they already need is going to call for some nerfs. I can just see a hybrid Fizz build with it with something like a Triforce and the new test item built together...

While it does sound expensive to build two items with that much gold you have to remember that what builds into Triforce are decent items too. People always wonder why I go TF on Shaco and it's pretty simple, you get a lot out of the items built into it especially Phage. When people say TF isn't efficient you have to also remember what builds into it.
    Talk about derailing a point.

Flat damage that will likely be mitigated by Mres is far less toxic.
    Edit: and yes, we know you play Shaco.

Waaat, he plays Shaco? How could you know that, he only says it in every second or third post!

And yes, this new item isn't anything like DFG was, DFG was an insta melt anything tool, this one adds some more aoe damage (nice for mages who got bad wave clear), with an aoe that deals like 160-200 dmg to 4 targets, that we can mitigate with MR (As stated by Omnoms). I really don't think this item will be any problem, or perhaps the same kind of problem as Static Shiv is now on ADCs.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure what rank he is though. Maybe low gold or something?

--

I think the current form is a bit too good to be true, but if they drop its stats somewhat (particularly the movespeed, I think the extra burst dmg will be fine with some tweaking), it should work just fine. Only thing I'm concerned about is that it might give a few select champions a bit too much power (looking at Cassio in particular).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I'm not sure what rank he is though. Maybe low gold or something?

--

I think the current form is a bit too good to be true, but if they drop its stats somewhat (particularly the movespeed, I think the extra burst dmg will be fine with some tweaking), it should work just fine. Only thing I'm concerned about is that it might give a few select champions a bit too much power (looking at Cassio in particular).
    Higher than you'll ever be.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be a dick. http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=tizzlefix

- - - Updated - - -

Talk about purposely missing the to make yourself feel like you're on the high ground. The point I was trying to make was that before any of you came back and told both items would be to expensive for Fizz. I used Shaco as an example because lo and behold I build it on him. Fuck I build it on Vi too, it's like here you guys are telling me that I have no point yet where are you in this game? How can you tell me I'm wrong I've proven I'm better than you, you can theorycraft all you want but you don't have a better understanding than me at this game. If you did you'd be at my level.

I showed this to a couple of people in my elo and slightly above me, they all said you need to stop circlejerking.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account

The problem i see with this item, is that it gives even more farm to those who already have great clear speed and that it gives a lot of burst damage (big AP item + damage proc scaling off AP) on those who do not have 100+ MR (those who suffer from being killed from Veigars R), and at the point you get this item (if rushed ~11 minute) there is not so much MR around and extra pushing power is very strong thing (easy objectives and ganks). I see this item as awful addition, they shouldn't put (scaling) Shivs' passive on this item, it'll better fit a fucking Gunblade that this.

I mean, i'm totally fine with it, getting both this item and Shiv on ARAM on GP will be hell of a fun, but seriously, extra 100 damage on skills of AP carries that scales into a late game? AND call its a "late game item" even when it's obvious that it will impact the game much more at ~20 minute than at ~40, it's just lazy designed item IMO
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2015-02-21 at 05:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    I showed this to a couple of people in my elo and slightly above me, they all said you need to stop circlejerking.
    Do they play Shaco too?

10+ Year Old Account
    B] If you did you'd be at my level.[/B]
    All the person needs to get to "your level" is play cancer champion 24/7 'till you get here, don't be too confident about your knowledge of this game just because you've invested you whole gametime into, well, getting to your soloq rank. Not everyone can spend as much time as you do to get to "your level", not everyone even wants to get to "your level", not everyone is lucky enough to get to "your level".
    Soloq rankings are bullshit, team ranked is what actually matters, that's where you can actually put your knowledge of the game into a work. But even then, you have to spend too much (IMO) time in this game to get to it.
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Higher than you'll ever be.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be a dick. http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=tizzlefix

- - - Updated - - -

Talk about purposely missing the to make yourself feel like you're on the high ground. The point I was trying to make was that before any of you came back and told both items would be to expensive for Fizz. I used Shaco as an example because lo and behold I build it on him. Fuck I build it on Vi too, it's like here you guys are telling me that I have no point yet where are you in this game? How can you tell me I'm wrong I've proven I'm better than you, you can theorycraft all you want but you don't have a better understanding than me at this game. If you did you'd be at my level.

Actually on hit Fizz build ( which for some reason is called AD fizz by some) is not exactly news. Nobody was contesting your knowledge based on that. You make a lot of assumptions buddy.

But good for you, you showed it to a bunch of people that can invest enough time in a game and get good, like any other hobby.

The whole " I'm better than you" is literally coming out of nowhere and is absolutely not a meaningful part of the discussion.

TL;DR what the fuck is up with all your angst.

To think that I actually taught you how to play and be a decent sportsman when you played Mundo in S2 or S1... You've changed for the worse, cheesus crust.

Edit: Curious behind your reasoning behind the zeal/phage bonus outweighing the damage from a lichbane in the case of a 120 AP item.
    Last edited by Omnoms; 2015-02-21 at 10:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually on hit Fizz build ( which for some reason is called AD fizz by some) is not exactly news. Nobody was contesting your knowledge based on that. You make a lot of assumptions buddy.

But good for you, you showed it to a bunch of people that can invest enough time in a game and get good, like any other hobby.

The whole " I'm better than you" is literally coming out of nowhere and is absolutely not a meaningful part of the discussion.

TL;DR what the fuck is up with all your angst.

To think that I actually taught you how to play and be a decent sportsman when you played Mundo in S2 or S1... You've changed for the worse, cheesus crust.

Edit: Curious behind your reasoning behind the zeal/phage bonus outweighing the damage from a lichbane in the case of a 120 AP item.
    Who are you? O.o

I can't believe someone remembers who I exactly played when I first started? My angst stems from people being a dick about something when I point out it something that doesn't make sense. A lot of things when theory crafted do not really work yet people will swear by something. I still remember when I complained about how broken Kalista was to which everyone said, "Nah you're over exaggerating", Sneaky plays her and now she's a permaban for good reason at least in my elo.
    Last edited by Duronos; 2015-02-21 at 01:20 PM.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember complaining about Kalistas' Rend being superior Expunge, mainly because of its slow and mana and CD refund (almost every new released ADC have better farming tools that Twitch), yeah, it also deals damage regardless of amount of attacks landed (while Twitchs' one is capped at 6 for some reason, probably because "hurr durr couldn't make it scale dynamically back then and now we just don't give a fuck lol"). It was frustrating to see another character getting polished Expunge for its kit

Just to make things even more interesting,
    Kalistas' Rend with 6 spears deals 993,6 damage (at level 18 with 200 bonus AD without any "+3% damage+ bonuses) before armour.
    Twitches' Expunge with 6 stacks deals 590 damage.

Why, you may ask, Kalista a hero who naturally builds AS because of it being his natural survivability and have higher chances of actually getting these 6 stacks on her target without being horribly murdered in the face deals more damage than a Twitch, who struggles with getting 6 stacks on main target (because it's either tank and he don't care, or targets is dead, or you are dead deals less damage? Because Kalistas Rend scales off AD, while Twitch Expunge scales off bonus AD. Why? Obviously, because "fuck Twitch", and when i ranted about Expunge not scaling with AD instead of bonus AD, i was flooded with "omg you just want Twitch to be OP." "yeah and Twitch will deal 1k damage expunges with 6 stacks lol". But when Kalista was added to PBE no one gave a single fuck about this OPed ability.

TL;DR: rito buffs new characters and gives 0 fucks about old ones #conspiracy.

Ib4 "u can land multiple stacks of passive on multiple people with ult + cast gives you 2 free stacks, also it's a poison that deals 200 true damage!", yeah, and Kalista rushes fucking Hurricane and is basically immortal to heroes without ~5 seconds worth of CC. Oh and feel free to remove this cask completely, what a bullshit ability, it's never worth leveling it, and it's rank 1 slow is so crappy. True damage is so freaking weak because when you manage to land 6 attacks on target, this 200 true damage is never going to kick in (which is sad, it could be cool mechanic), the only situation when it's useful is when you fight tanks, and when you land 6 attacks on a tank (via ult for example), it's worth it. It barely deals more damage that Corki passive in some cases
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2015-02-21 at 02:04 PM.

Who are you? O.o

I can't believe someone remembers who I exactly played when I first started? My angst stems from people being a dick about something when I point out it something that doesn't make sense. A lot of things when theory crafted do not really work yet people will swear by something. I still remember when I complained about how broken Kalista was to which everyone said, "Nah you're over exaggerating", Sneaky plays her and now she's a permaban for good reason at least in my elo.
    Well, every second or third post you post is about how full you are of your self. And that's why we're "dicks", we're just tired of your bloating 24/7 about how God you are with Shaco, and how much better than anyone else you are, and that you can never make it to the top because mommy and daddy dont love you etc.
    The reason you never will get to the top is because of the way you are, got nothing about skill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Well, every second or third post you post is about how full you are of your self. And that's why we're "dicks", we're just tired of your bloating 24/7 about how God you are with Shaco, and how much better than anyone else you are, and that you can never make it to the top because mommy and daddy dont love you etc.
    The reason you never will get to the top is because of the way you are, got nothing about skill.
    To be honest, attitude has nothing to do with it. People use that excuse as a moral high ground, there are many Incarnations at the top. I'm a real estate agent by the way, no offense but I'm already getting close to my threshold for a year off to just play LoL after 3 closed houses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I remember complaining about Kalistas' Rend being superior Expunge, mainly because of its slow and mana and CD refund (almost every new released ADC have better farming tools that Twitch), yeah, it also deals damage regardless of amount of attacks landed (while Twitchs' one is capped at 6 for some reason, probably because "hurr durr couldn't make it scale dynamically back then and now we just don't give a fuck lol"). It was frustrating to see another character getting polished Expunge for its kit

Just to make things even more interesting,
    Kalistas' Rend with 6 spears deals 993,6 damage (at level 18 with 200 bonus AD without any "+3% damage+ bonuses) before armour.
    Twitches' Expunge with 6 stacks deals 590 damage.

Why, you may ask, Kalista a hero who naturally builds AS because of it being his natural survivability and have higher chances of actually getting these 6 stacks on her target without being horribly murdered in the face deals more damage than a Twitch, who struggles with getting 6 stacks on main target (because it's either tank and he don't care, or targets is dead, or you are dead deals less damage? Because Kalistas Rend scales off AD, while Twitch Expunge scales off bonus AD. Why? Obviously, because "fuck Twitch", and when i ranted about Expunge not scaling with AD instead of bonus AD, i was flooded with "omg you just want Twitch to be OP." "yeah and Twitch will deal 1k damage expunges with 6 stacks lol". But when Kalista was added to PBE no one gave a single fuck about this OPed ability.

TL;DR: rito buffs new characters and gives 0 fucks about old ones #conspiracy.

Ib4 "u can land multiple stacks of passive on multiple people with ult + cast gives you 2 free stacks, also it's a poison that deals 200 true damage!", yeah, and Kalista rushes fucking Hurricane and is basically immortal to heroes without ~5 seconds worth of CC. Oh and feel free to remove this cask completely, what a bullshit ability, it's never worth leveling it, and it's rank 1 slow is so crappy. True damage is so freaking weak because when you manage to land 6 attacks on target, this 200 true damage is never going to kick in (which is sad, it could be cool mechanic), the only situation when it's useful is when you fight tanks, and when you land 6 attacks on a tank (via ult for example), it's worth it. It barely deals more damage that Corki passive in some cases
    Can't disagree, this was perfectly explained.

- - - Updated - - -

To add on, most players who rise fast in elo (I went through plat last season in less than a month) tend to play one champion to three and spam that for months. I've been playing less recently but I have been practicing more, my Rango still needs practice, my Vi and Pantheon are solid, Lee is better than Rango but I need to abuse him more, and I hate playing J4 because he's overrated in my opinion. Using a little smurf account on NA to practice a couple things mechanically. I get it, nobody likes someone better than them to talk condescendingly but this is forum and when I try to give my point of view to have insults thrown on the first reply, what the fuck do you expect?
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Define "spam", i fairly sure that you can't reach d1 in soloq by maining Heimer and playing 7 games per week. Or, well, just playing 7 games per week.

I mean, there is for sure plenty of characters that are easier to climb than others, and playing them exclusively will definitely help you climb, but there is also plenty of underdogs, and if it happens that you like these characters and do not want to play others, you have to struggle through it, or just don't give a fuck and play for your enjoyment
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2015-02-21 at 03:19 PM.