Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Even with the new direction Rito's going with Mount Targon, it could definitely still work. Taric has always been somebody who, to me, seems to fit as the guy who grounded everyone else (pardon the pun), the guy who brings everyone together in spite of their differences.
    Although he might fit in as a peaceful mediator, the idea of him being the aspect of the mountain itself would be a bit strange, he would quite literally be the common ground they all shared. The others all represent heavenly bodies, where the mountain is very definately earthbound. It just seems like a really odd fit that they'd have to stretch to make work. Or they could stretch it all the way to Space Paladin Taric, who knows? (Please let this be a skin at some point!)

From a gameplay perspective, the idea of using Earth based magic to protect others might work, but it would really limit what could actually be done with him that would be cool, especially since a lot of it could easilly just end up being the same kind of raw passive power thats limiting him at the moment. Taking a more direct protective approach would lead to a lot of overlap with Braum and Tahm, where a tanky CC bot would do little to differentiate him from other CC heavy supports. If you focus more on his healing/shielding then he's going to clash with Janna, Soraka and perhaps Nami too.

I am certainly okay with this. One of my favorite skins.
    Its one of the first skins I bought, simply because my WoW Paladin had that exact T5 set, complete with Hammer of the Naaru. I couldn't not own it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    This new Annie skin is so KAWAI and CUTE! Ingame also looks really amazing.

I agree, it's a good looking skin. Too bad you will either have to shell out more than any other skin to try to "buy" it, or play for over a year to get it for free. 1 chest a week, 10% drop rate in those chests...great job Riot. Truly excellent work.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post
    Yeah, nothing else can be said about this then ''I fully agree with everything you just said''. Maybe Aurelion Sol is not the next champion to come out? Or did they state that he would be the one to released next? (Can't recall Riot saying that). Perhaps Riot has another champion in the makes we don't know anything about? I don't know. I just like these lore events.
    There's no definitive time on our new dragon friend, all that was said was "hopefully in the first half of the year". I'm not too keen on it being him, I'm a Taric main first and foremost so all my love is in this Mount Targon update at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    Although he might fit in as a peaceful mediator, the idea of him being the aspect of the mountain itself would be a bit strange, he would quite literally be the common ground they all shared. The others all represent heavenly bodies, where the mountain is very definately earthbound. It just seems like a really odd fit that they'd have to stretch to make work. Or they could stretch it all the way to Space Paladin Taric, who knows? (Please let this be a skin at some point!)

From a gameplay perspective, the idea of using Earth based magic to protect others might work, but it would really limit what could actually be done with him that would be cool, especially since a lot of it could easilly just end up being the same kind of raw passive power thats limiting him at the moment. Taking a more direct protective approach would lead to a lot of overlap with Braum and Tahm, where a tanky CC bot would do little to differentiate him from other CC heavy supports. If you focus more on his healing/shielding then he's going to clash with Janna, Soraka and perhaps Nami too.
    That's exactly why I think he should be like that. To remind them of who and what they're fighting for, what they've become and done to protect. After all, as it says between the three stories, they're the Aspects because they're meant to protect the Moon, the Sun, and the Earth from those terrors, because they're supposedly the last world to fall (according to the Seers). Who better to round out the group than someone who uses the power of that same Earth to protect and heal them?

As for gameplay, Repertoire's said that he's not going to be as passive, they wanted to have a "battle healer"-style gameplay, where he's going to be harder to play, but he's going to have the potential to have much higher highs than before. As they said, he's supposedly getting the situationally strongest spell in the game, so I'm hopeful (perhaps a huge "fuck you, we got GEMS"-style ultimate?). He's changing, but without anything other than what they've given me, which is that he's:

1. All about dem gems,
    2. Battle healer,
    3. Charming and approachable.

So given those three big things, I'm going with "a fabulous man of the mountain who is larger than life, but grounded in his devotion to the earth".

Its one of the first skins I bought, simply because my WoW Paladin had that exact T5 set, complete with Hammer of the Naaru. I couldn't not own it.
    I just think it's one of the most outlandish, fabulous things this game has to offer, and is actually what made me pick him up in the first place. Haven't looked back since, still my main man hahah.

So wow, me and a buddie decided to reinstall LoL, we haven't played it since the Marksman update. We jump right into ranked, because we are totally awesome at online gaming so why not?! I pick Janna, he picks Vayne.

First, I had to tab out while the loading screen was, ok. Then when I tab back the screen is black, typical LoL we laugh, the game loads not to long after so it is ok. BUT my interface bar misses all the spells, summoners and the HP/Mana bars. I luckily get up the CD when I cast a spell, and I do have the numbers on the HP and Mana, so I can see where I'm at..
    But we're not taking it too serious anyways.
    My buddy wins in farm, we manage to harass some but they got a Nami/Lucian combo, so they all harass seems to be healed up.
    Shaco comes down (our jungler), we get a kill - weee!

The game is VERY forth and back, and in the end we loses because our Shaco got no real map pressence later on, simply because I am the only one that wards, and that new sightstone with only 3 wards in is so odd. Was out of wards 24/7.

They end up blaming it all on Vayne, my buddy, because he didn't do damage. While in fact he couldn't do damage, because our frontline Tahm never protected him, and Shaco always went in after me, Vayne and Riven had allready gone in, and disengaged because Shaco just stood there, then went in x)

Needless to say - this game is as hilarious as it have always been Time to watch some youtube videos and catch up! A lot of interesting updates lately for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    That's exactly why I think he should be like that. To remind them of who and what they're fighting for, what they've become and done to protect. After all, as it says between the three stories, they're the Aspects because they're meant to protect the Moon, the Sun, and the Earth from those terrors, because they're supposedly the last world to fall (according to the Seers). Who better to round out the group than someone who uses the power of that same Earth to protect and heal them?
    Unfortunately the Aspects revealed so far seem to be diametrically opposed. Diana and Leona's story can only really go in one direction, so too could one with Pantheon, who's the embodyment of War, and Taric. Thats not at all bad, conflict does make for interesting story telling. I don't really see them ever ending up as a Super Hero team to save the world from big horrible Void beasties, they're most likely each protecting their particular celestial body from the other Aspects. Wanting to save their world from the Void would push them all into an alliance with Kassadin, which isn't a direction I could see Riot taking.

Diana, Leona and Pantheon are all extremely aggressive in protecting whats theirs, they're less concerned about safeguarding their friends and more about punishing heretics and defilers. A Taric that simultaniously represents crushing his enemies with the power of the mountain, and guarding his allies with that same power seems to be a contradiction. If you also consider that he wouldn't be the aspect of a celestial body and he appears very much like an outsider to the whole thing. If he is indeed a neutral voice trying to mediate between them he would be ideally placed to do that. Those types of characters, however, have a bit of a habit of dying to advance the story arc of the other characters and that really isn't what I'd want at all for Taric.

Also of note; you are now thinking about all of the double entendres you could make about "reaching the summit of Mount Targon" with regards to Mountain Avatar Taric

If Riot really wanted to do a living moutain themed hero, having one who was an actual living part of the mountain would work so much better and be so much more awesome. Like Dota 2's Tiny who crushes enemies with avalanches, uprooted trees and by "accidentally" throwing his team mates at them. Its much more interesting than "guy in rock armour", and has space for some more interesting abilities.

Any news on when Hextech Crafting is going live in Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    They end up blaming it all on Vayne, my buddy, because he didn't do damage. While in fact he couldn't do damage, because our frontline Tahm never protected him, and Shaco always went in after me, Vayne and Riven had allready gone in, and disengaged because Shaco just stood there, then went in x)
    Well since you were Janna, you should be all the peel the Vayne needs :P. Vayne is never going to win lane vs a Lucian unless the skill gap is gigantic. For the most part, you and the ADC are going to be the ones warding in SoloQueue with Sighstone and the blue trinket from the ADC (that he should get asap at level 9).

As Janna you have plenty of ways to get your ADC out of bad stuff:

• Tornado
    • Ulti
    • W slow
    • Mikael's Crucible
    • Exhaust
    • Depending on the route you go, you might have Spellthief's Edge slow as well.

Now for your wards concerns, most of the time you'll probably got Eye of the Watchers. If you want to go Spellthief's Edge, upgrading Sighststone to Ruby isn't that bad of an idea.

Vayne's a pretty mobile ADC with tumble, invisibility and self peel (her E). She also supposed to get a BotRK that transfers movement speed and a QSS that removes CC. You have a true damage passive on 3 autos, that you should level first anyway, that deals 12% of the target's max health so you simply destroy tanks and you don't have to be aggressive trying to get into their back line.

15+ Year Old Account
    Vi Buffs inc ZOMG <3

Her E has scaling (reduced) mana cost, which is nice - and her passive cooldown is reduced by 1 second for each enemy champion you hit with your E - so if you Q into the enemy team -> gain passive -> E (5 people) -> the 8s cooldown (@L18) is reduced to 5 seconds, you wait till it repops a second later (since your first passive may still be up) - then the passive cooldown is available after those 3 seconds -> E (procs passive and reduces 8s cooldown to 3 seconds again) -> punch for 3 seconds -> Q or R to proc a third passive shield on your exit / assassinate.

That's 4 Vi shields potentially within just 9 seconds of one another, or 40% health-shielding during teamfights! It also really seems to encourage pacing - which is a key thing for Vi when she builds TF/IBG - she needs to be spacing her abilities to proc that TF/IBG properly - and this is almost perfect for encouraging that same behaviour

Titanic + IBG Vi - or Ravenous + TF Vi - such possibilities!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    I'm having fun with Nasus and the new Warlords Bloodlust.
    Lifesteal runes (4,5%), vampirism (2%), dorans ring (3%), runic armor (+8%) and eventually a spirit visage (+10%)

Loving his laning phase gameplay which is getting bullied and totally owned by every single top laner in the game and recover all HP on minions near my tower.
    After around 50 CS and 100 stacks you become the bully with Q and recover all HP on minions.
    21% lifesteal at level 1 is so stupid on top of warlords bloodlust. I'm having lot's of fun

Maybe Aatrox and Olaf work better like this but i dont find this champions funny to play with.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-02-27 at 02:02 AM.

Deleted
    Lifesteal runes (4,5%), vampirism (2%), dorans ring (3%), runic armor (+8%) and eventually a spirit visage (+10%)

Loving his laning phase gameplay which is getting bullied and totally owned by every single top laner in the game and recover all HP on minions near my tower.
    After around 50 CS and 100 stacks you become the bully with Q and recover all HP on minions.
    21% lifesteal at level 1 is so stupid on top of warlords bloodlust. I'm having lot's of fun

Maybe Aatrox and Olaf work better like this but i dont find this champions funny to play with.
    Wish I was in bronze too, so I could use stupid runes and masteries on any champion and still laugh at the enemy team.

Anyway, your laning phase is how Nasus has always been, but then with runes and masteries that aren't pure troll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Wish I was in bronze too, so I could use stupid runes and masteries on any champion and still laugh at the enemy team.

Anyway, your laning phase is how Nasus has always been, but then with runes and masteries that aren't pure troll.
    Ahah, i can't be losing that many stats with this build ^_^
    Like what? 6 AD from Quints?
    I burnout from League of Legends really fast if i don't play something unconventional.
    I tried to play serious with only 2 champions for a Month and i went crazy.

Fortunately i'm almost in Gold so i can get back to play my "Troll Builds" and stupid champions like Sion.
    There is nothing i hate more than playing LoL "like the pros at LCS"
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-02-28 at 03:43 PM.

There is nothing i hate more than playing LoL "like the pros at LCS"
    It's not "like the LCS pros" because of two reasons.
    LCS pros are terrible at this game and some of the best players refuse to even play competitive (the better Elo boosters that also stream earn around 50k/month) so playing in a Riot tournament that pays 2k/month (+sponsors that aren't THAT much) isn't appealing.

LCS and Solo Queue are two different things that have nothing to do with each other except being played in the same base game.

There's optimal stuff and sub optimal stuff in both. For example on certain jungle champions, having 7 attack speed reds or 9 attack speed reds will have the same first clear speed. However having 8 attack speed reds is going to be a 15 second faster clear for the average player.

But then again, item builds, runes and masteries are meaningless below D3 and pretty much everything works.

Like what? 6 AD from Quints?

Fortunately i'm almost in Gold so i can get back to play my "Troll Builds" and stupid champions like Sion.
    Personally, I prefer to go with Move Speed Quints on Nasus. His achilles heel is being kited and they help out a ton with that, especially with Resolve masteries and Boots of Swiftness. All the stacks in the world aren't going to matter if you never get to hit anything.

And since when was Sion a stupid champion? He's yet another one of those top lane tanks who you can't really kill without help, is great at dealing with Assasins and even has a super long range initiate. His jungle clears are shockingly good for a tank too, and his ult gives him some really creative ganking options. The meta might not always suit him, but I don't really see whats making him "stupid".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    Personally, I prefer to go with Move Speed Quints on Nasus. His achilles heel is being kited and they help out a ton with that, especially with Resolve masteries and Boots of Swiftness. All the stacks in the world aren't going to matter if you never get to hit anything.

And since when was Sion a stupid champion? He's yet another one of those top lane tanks who you can't really kill without help, is great at dealing with Assasins and even has a super long range initiate. His jungle clears are shockingly good for a tank too, and his ult gives him some really creative ganking options. The meta might not always suit him, but I don't really see whats making him "stupid".
    I think his laning phase is really awesome and great but he is one of the worst champions to carry noob teams late game.
    He can't 1v1 against anyone....seriously is there anyone in the game Sion can 1v1 after 30-40min into the game?

I know his job is not to kill and 1v1. You are a supporty beefy tank. But i refuse to play this champions in ranked where all my teammates are mostly noobs and i have to do all the work for them.

Sometimes i get out of laning phase on Sion with 5/0/0. His early game is actually good.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-02-28 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Well since you were Janna, you should be all the peel the Vayne needs :P. Vayne is never going to win lane vs a Lucian unless the skill gap is gigantic. For the most part, you and the ADC are going to be the ones warding in SoloQueue with Sighstone and the blue trinket from the ADC (that he should get asap at level 9).

As Janna you have plenty of ways to get your ADC out of bad stuff:

• Tornado
    • Ulti
    • W slow
    • Mikael's Crucible
    • Exhaust
    • Depending on the route you go, you might have Spellthief's Edge slow as well.

Now for your wards concerns, most of the time you'll probably got Eye of the Watchers. If you want to go Spellthief's Edge, upgrading Sighststone to Ruby isn't that bad of an idea.

Vayne's a pretty mobile ADC with tumble, invisibility and self peel (her E). She also supposed to get a BotRK that transfers movement speed and a QSS that removes CC. You have a true damage passive on 3 autos, that you should level first anyway, that deals 12% of the target's max health so you simply destroy tanks and you don't have to be aggressive trying to get into their back line.
    No worries, I know how to play, but first game after about 6 months. Was just funny that the first game we try after so long is a game filled with salty kids blaming everything on everyone else than them self, even though Shaco went in 1v3 he blamed it on us. So we did that match, then exited LoL.
    Oh and we didn't lose lane, I harassed Lucian and Nami pretty much 24/7 with my AD/AP rune page, so my Vayne was actually ahead in farm. But they had a good roam mid and Lucian got a double, so it all became a lot harder after that.
    Not saying we played any good though. I did my Janna stuff, poking/shield early, peeling later, and he did his Vayne stuff - dmgs. But I can't say we where at the stage we where 6 months ago, when we rarely lost a duo bot lane.

Also that new champion select stuff got us all confused x) Looks rather nice though.

- - - Updated - - -

Want to try a fun Nasus build? Go AP and laugh when you clear whole waves with one E. Also killing people by running along side them with your ult up is rather funny as well.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Want to try a fun Nasus build? Go AP and laugh when you clear whole waves with one E. Also killing people by running along side them with your ult up is rather funny as well.
    AP Nasus is definitely the scourge of ARAM - I actually think it could be decent in SR solely because you benefit from his AP scaling - but since you still get Q stacks while farming lane, your AD damage probably doesn't slack off enough to ignore it: even without an AD build. Hard or impossible to counter-build - can still be ganked and such - but with his AP wave clear you'd never get to leave lane.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Yeah, I always played AP Nasus if someone counterpicked me, and just laughed at them. Usually just built him like any other Nasus though, but started with an Athenes for the regen, CDR and some AP. Wouldn't stack any Qs in the start, out of fear that I would over extend, as Nasus is a jungler magnet at times. Then when I felt beefy enough I would start to stack, and with a CDR item or two it goes insanely fast even if you start later in game.
    So it can be played as a fun build, with a lot of AP items, or just to secure early game against counter picks.

New champ teaser or maybe taric rework?

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2016/02...-returned.html
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    New champ teaser or maybe taric rework?

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2016/02...-returned.html
    How does that even look like Taric in your eyes?

It has Pantheon written all over it. The cape, the spear, the helmet. The new lore thing going around etc.

Deleted
    Anyone has some proper LoL forums I can start browing? Been playing ranked quite a lot in the last week and getting into it more and more so would like to get some pro forums to start browsing for strats/ etc.