Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    Play jungler and make it happen!

It's the best role to win the lanes for others. You can give them the advantage by ganking or for the stupid people just put a ward down so they don't die THAT much.
    Play jungler.
    Your lanes are constantly pushing.
    They don't ward (and when you can actually afford to do so, they still get ganked)
    After the game, everything is still your fault.
    Yeah, screw that.

On an unrelated note, I love Nasus way too much to give up on him. That special feeling when you just EWQ and take off half of Vayne's HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Play jungler.
    Your lanes are constantly pushing.
    They don't ward (and when you can actually afford to do so, they still get ganked)
    After the game, everything is still your fault.
    Yeah, screw that.

On an unrelated note, I love Nasus way too much to give up on him. That special feeling when you just EWQ and take off half of Vayne's HP.
    There is always something to be done. Counterjungle, gank from the lane or shout at your team

Deleted
    Right, this isn't funny anymore. I used the repair tool, jonied a game and still I'm stuck with a black screen. The only thing I see are minions, champions and buildings and the river. No jungle, no bushes etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Check the support forums? Seen a few similar complaints pop up in the red tracker, but didn't check them as it doesn't affect me.

Loads up LoL, sees who's on sale this week. "Hm.. Nocturne doesn't interest me. I have Dr. Mundo and he rules. Leona... LEONA! /throws money at Riot"

Finally!

Deleted
    I will give about 50% of the EU n&e community for free! Anyone interested?
    Yesterday :
    Queue for easy bot game (1st win of the day)
    Ok... everyone is picking champions
    Me as Sejuani and Lux going bot , Malph with Ashe top , Orianna mid
    I'm taking opposite MF and Lux to 20% and seeing that Lux does nothing... I'm falling back , Lux ks = double kill ... I though ok , maybe she was afk for a while
    Second time = the same
    3rd time = the same , I'm changing lane... Ashe hit level 6 "I g2g , don't report me" ... Malphite rage and call ME , ME (yes , me) a noob and leave the game
    3vs5 for a while , I'm pushing top , Orianna mid and Lux bot ... Orianna hit level 12 - leave the game
    Game ended at over 30:00 with only me and Lux ... Lux managed to score 57/2/x and me 10/0/xy (ksed all the time) .. Lux at the end started to ping baron (dunno why...) and was running around whole map instead of pushing nexus... then game ends and Lux call me "you only ks , me best"

It was so weird game and I wasn't even pissed off .. I was.. dunno ... feeling weird. But now I'm pissed off :P
    Last edited by mmocf89c8b0f36; 2012-03-23 at 12:17 PM.

So I have a friend who's been addicted to Blitz for the past week. Been going bot lane support.

Now, he's fucking terrible. He really is. I started 10-1-8 in Mid as morg? Lost because he fed. Started 2-0-3 as Gragas? Lost, he went 0-15-4. Started 1-0-4 as Ryze? Lost, he went 0-16-1. I don't understand why he continues to play Blitz even though he sucks. I need to tell him and convince him to stop playing Blitz, I cannot get fed every game and still lose because he feeds the AD carry. How on earth do I tell this kid he sucks at Blitz?

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    So I have a friend who's been addicted to Blitz for the past week. Been going bot lane support.

Now, he's fucking terrible. He really is. I started 10-1-8 in Mid as morg? Lost because he fed. Started 2-0-3 as Gragas? Lost, he went 0-15-4. Started 1-0-4 as Ryze? Lost, he went 0-16-1. I don't understand why he continues to play Blitz even though he sucks. I need to tell him and convince him to stop playing Blitz, I cannot get fed every game and still lose because he feeds the AD carry. How on earth do I tell this kid he sucks at Blitz?
    try saying 'you suck at playing blitz'
    게임 은 어렵~~

I have, he just laughs and says "well he's so much fun!" and shrugs it off and instalocks the next game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then stop playing with him?

Deleted
    I have, he just laughs and says "well he's so much fun!" and shrugs it off and instalocks the next game.
    engage troll mode and get blitz first so he can't play with it
    Now seriously stop playing with him until he gets bored of him or try to make him realize that hes ruining the fun of 4 other people by making them lose so he can have fun playing something that he sucks at.

Okay, me and my friends just got owned by a team, who had an Ashe with 600+ wins... All I'm wondering is how someone can play such an incredibly boring champion for so many games. I just can't see it.

They really need to make her a bit more versatile, giving her some sort of escape-skill or anything else, just make her a bit more than "auto-attack with perma-slows olol".

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Okay, me and my friends just got owned by a team, who had an Ashe with 600+ wins... All I'm wondering is how someone can play such an incredibly boring champion for so many games. I just can't see it.

They really need to make her a bit more versatile, giving her some sort of escape-skill or anything else, just make her a bit more than "auto-attack with perma-slows olol".
    Yea! Or just add Lothar's Edge from Dota, a pipe dream I know it is =(

Doubt you're talking about 600 wins with Ashe

600 game wins is no problem at all. And if Ashe had an escape skill, she'd be overpowered. Currently she's the AD with the lowest damage output of all AD carries but that's compensated by her insane utility.

Deleted

There's a lot more to Ashe than just auto attack with perma-slows. I'm not saying she's an incredibly difficult champion, but she's definately not bland and boring when you play a high level Ashe.

She has one of the hardest engages in the game. She has a free CV which also gives her 8 gold bonus per CS if maxed. That's utility no other AD carry has. I remember a couple of months back me and a friend would go TF+Ashe bot lane. I'd max E and just fight when jungler ganked. The extra gold i would have was just so crazy, and after 6 nearly every gank was successful due to stuns.

With the addition of Graves ashe might not be picked all that much, but that doesnt make her bad or anything. Her walking animation is retarded though, so i'd like that fixed. Oh god the freaking walking animation...
    Signature by Tacy :]

Deleted

I have a similar problem. One of the guys I play with regularly ALWAYS picks Graves. ALWAYS. He's not quite 0-16 bad, but he's pretty bad. I don't have a problem with him playing Graves most of the time, but I really think he should try out other roles, particularly since I can tell from his playstyle that he's not particularly suited to playing AD (aggressive early game, passive late game).

He's level 20 or something now, how can I encourage him to branch out?

(oh, and there is a bit of selfishness to this, since AD is my main role and I would quite like to play it at least sometimes)

Deleted
    I bought Shyvana recently, and i've had some terrible games with her and some great games with her, and i was just looking for some advice on item/mastery/rune builds, currently i'm running 9/0/21, ArP quints, AS marks, flat armor seals and mr/lvl glyphs, and since i usually jungle with her i go cloth + 5 hp pots > lantern > merc threads or berserker > phage > wits end > Frozen Mallet > ghostblade and then whatever defensive item is best suited, however i feel like i may have some problems, especially with the item build.
    I'm not really sure if i should buy ghostblade or if i should try some other item like phantom dancer..

Deleted
    I have around 350 wins so know quite a bit about the game and can play (most) roles sufficiently well but I usually play with some IRL friends who recently started (about 60 wins on two of them, 100 on the other two) so I am causing our games to be against people who have played A LOT more than them.

Anyway, the problem we have is that, whilst I can PLAY champions reasonably well, I know nothing about forming a nice team comp outside the basic AP mid, carry+support bot, jungler and solo top. Would appreciate it if people could throw some nice team comps out. Will list what people prefer to play:

Me: Happy to play any role but prefer Gragas/TF mid or jungle
    Friend 1: Nautilus, Gangplank, Graves
    Friend 2: WW jungle, Soraka/Sona support, Malzahar mid, Dr Mundo top
    Friend 3: Fiddlesticks, LeBlanc, Twitch, Ashe,
    Friend 4: Lux, Malphite, Shen, Ashe

I can ask them to learn new champions so you don't have to work solely with the ones I listed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Re: Shyvana jungling

I really don't see why you'd run 9/0/21. There's no point. 21/9/0 or 21/0/9 (depending on whether you want less damage from jungling or longer buffs + faster speed). Personal preference would really be 21/9/0.

I think that would let you start boots + pots as well. Lantern -> HoG -> Phage -> Wit's End + Boots2 somewhere in between.

Glyphs feel slightly off, but that's nothing that should be too bad for now.

With Boots2, Wit's End and Randuin's Omen (from HoG) that'll provide a fair amount of defense to start with. Then look if you want more damage or not. Phage into Mallet is a solid choice as well, but other options include Atma's Impaler.

That's 5 full items already and I think you can go from there. Personally I don't see the point of Ghostblade. You already have ArmPen Quints, ArmPen mastery and her E. You could maybe consider selling the Wriggles for a Bloodthirster, but I doubt you'll actually often to the stage where you'd need to make such choices.

---------- Post added 2012-03-24 at 06:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by quosk1867 View Post
    Me: Happy to play any role but prefer Gragas/TF mid or jungle
    Friend 1: Nautilus, Gangplank, Graves
    Friend 2: WW jungle, Soraka/Sona support, Malzahar mid, Dr Mundo top
    Friend 3: Fiddlesticks, LeBlanc, Twitch, Ashe,
    Friend 4: Lux, Malphite, Shen, Ashe
    Most of that was fairly straight forward.

A few things: friend4 might not be comfortable solo-topping. Friend3 might want to branch out into a few more caster APs, as LeBlanc can be shut down a bit too easy if you're not good at her. I feel Graves is the strongest AD out of the ones listed, though his Gangplank would be a solid top as well. Graves would be better served with a slighly more aggressive support though. Even so Soraka will probably do fine.

Personally, I don't think Ashe or Twitch are strong choices. Twitch is hampered a bit by his stealth and low range. Ashe takes a lot of coordination between team mates to really pull off her utility. She's also very fragile throughout the game. Sivir is cheap and Tristana is free. I think either of those are more rewarding choices than Ashe or Twitch if you want to change things up.

I did note a distinct lack of both supports and junglers on your team. This will probably mean some of you get stuck in a single role. I do not know if this is something that would bug you guys.