I'm a big fan of Vik. His Stun Bubble + Laser + Ult are fucking nightmares.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Finally broke 1600 ELO with my premade team, playing solely support Leona/Naut.

Around when do people start being able to handle tanky, aggressive supports bot? Seems like every game my bot wins lane because soraka stands in bot bush and I just grab her and murder her relentlessly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Xerath and he certainly has his place. He just doesn't have the burst of an Ahri or Brand and he needs to be immobile to do his max damage.

Victor is Victor. He's like Sejuani in the sense that if the enemy team is bad, or your team knows how to play with him/your a premade, you can win. Anything else and he's useless.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomcats View Post
    Finally broke 1600 ELO with my premade team, playing solely support Leona/Naut.

Around when do people start being able to handle tanky, aggressive supports bot? Seems like every game my bot wins lane because soraka stands in bot bush and I just grab her and murder her relentlessly.
    My premade is just above 1700 and I rarely ever see Nautilus bottom. I suggest keep using it so long as it works.

I would pick up Nunu and start working on your support Nunu game. It is so incredibly devastating to have your AD carry with Blood Boil everywhere he goes.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    500 Pages. Just leavin' ma mark.

For the last 5 normal games or so I've played, everyone has been under 100 CS after 30-35+ minutes. How does that even happen? I've been having fun with free Vlad week and finish a game that long with around 200 CS. I know normal games are full of herp derps but seriously? Watching the enemy mid/top get pushed to their tower with 12+ minions and them not getting 1 CS is... frightening.

Moral of the story: Learn to last hit under your tower. GG

Quote Originally Posted by malfecient View Post
    For the last 5 normal games or so I've played, everyone has been under 100 CS after 30-35+ minutes. How does that even happen? I've been having fun with free Vlad week and finish a game that long with around 200 CS. I know normal games are full of herp derps but seriously? Watching the enemy mid/top get pushed to their tower with 12+ minions and them not getting 1 CS is... frightening.

Moral of the story: Learn to last hit under your tower. GG
    Probably lots of fighting, possibly a lot of movement towards objectives. That would be the reason if they're actually not just being bad at last hitting.

Also, anyone watched TSM vs M5? That last game, pure epic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorious View Post
    No, but considering all the comments on the LoL forums about TSM "failing" and "sucking", I'm not sure if I want to.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    No, but considering all the comments on the LoL forums about TSM "failing" and "sucking", I'm not sure if I want to.

It's just idiots being idiots.

Don't spoil it please lol, use spoiler tags for people who didn't see it yet.

Btw: holy shit that Shen farm, 504 cs 50 mins in, average of 10 per min kept up all game is pretty impressive, he kind of solo carried that game pretty hard

Quote Originally Posted by Xorious View Post
    Probably lots of fighting, possibly a lot of movement towards objectives. That would be the reason if they're actually not just being bad at last hitting.

anyone got the link to it? i tried searching in youtube, but all i got was the IEM finals. is that the one?

Yar, I saw the LOL forums comment on it but I don't know where/when they were playing. :s

Edit: According to reddit [grain of salt I know] this match is supposedly a whopper. Saw some "greatest match of all time" comments and "best scrim", etc. I really wanna watch now. :c

Help a sister out...
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-05-11 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Yar, I saw the LOL forums comment on it but I don't know where/when they were playing. :s

Edit: According to reddit [grain of salt I know] this match is supposedly a whopper. Saw some "greatest match of all time" comments and "best scrim", etc. I really wanna watch now. :c

Help a sister out...
    It was a hour long game. All I'll say is dat fiddlesticks... People keep praising the Shen but that fiddlesticks was doing work. But in the end M5 just outplayed TSM in the last teamfight. They're also playing the reruns on Twitch right now I believe.
    Last edited by Zoloft; 2012-05-11 at 10:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post

Help a sister out...
    VODS. I haven't watched it myself, but from reading Reddit, it was a great series. Game 1 was controversial, game 2 was a stomp, game 3 was absolutely amazing.

Oh damn, thanks!

Edit: Wait, so where is game 1. These are sorta poorly organized. -_-
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-05-11 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    VODS. I haven't watched it myself, but from reading Reddit, it was a great series. Game 1 was controversial, game 2 was a stomp, game 3 was absolutely amazing.
    Just saw the game, man for so long it looked like as if TSM had the advantage, but late game M5 teamwork was just beastly.

Expect Shen to be banned every game from now on. Jax was just out of his league.

One more thing bout that last fight, why didn't Reginald (cassiopeia) ulti when Nocturne and Shen dived at her, i mean i get that she was dying, but she was retreating when she was never getting away anyway, so why not just ulti? Or was i blind and missed it.

And also i find that while she was dominating in the early game, i rarely see her get a good ulti off in team fights. Is it more of M5 knowing how to avoid it, or Reginald bottling it when they focus her as no.1 target.
    Last edited by mrpoker; 2012-05-11 at 11:41 PM.

Deleted
    10000th post!
    GO ME!

Also, having lots of fun as Gangplank, haven't played him in aaaages

Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    10000th post!
    GO ME!

Also, having lots of fun as Gangplank, haven't played him in aaaages
    Me too, i bought his spooky skin as my 1st ever skin, and am still loving it. How i wish they make his Ulti AD scaling though, to at least give it some usefulness late game.

Guys. Game 3 of that TSM v M5 game.

I mean, guys.

Deleted
    Cait: i winn all tiems
    Cait: ranked ,..
    Cait: and noc can not gank bot .
    Cait: fu cking noob ..

randomguy: gg
    randomguy: wp

Me: You obviously don't win all the time since you are at this elo

randomguy: bb

Cait: to mouni
    Cait: tis poutana mana sou
    Cait: !
    Cait: kleiner bastard ..
    Cait: epic noob ..

Me (noc): CAit

Cait: what go fuc kyour mother ...

Me: What did I do wrong this game?
    Me: Explain to m
    Me: me

Cait: i look your
    Cait: games
    Cait: 100 % all lose ..

Me: Ehm

Cait: learn play. .

Me: Not really
    Me: Cait
    Me: Please

Cait: fuc koff

Me: Say what I did wrong this game

Cait: stupid *** hole
    Me: Tell me

Cait: ahah sure?
    Cait: ahhaha

Me: What I did wrong

Cait: so bastard,. .

Me: I'm just asking a simple question
    Me: And ou are flaming m
    Me: me
    Me: You are the bastard here...
    Me: Since I'm just asking what I did wrong

Cait: go ****
    Cait: your sis ..
    Cait: fuc kyou
    Cait: look your fu cking noob
    Cait: items
    Cait: bastard

Me: Ok
    Me: What items should I buy?

Cait: **** you ciao

Lol community in a nutshell

(this really happend after a game)

It's funny becuase when people call you fucking noob, and you ask them what you did bad and what you should do better next time they don't answer it...
    Last edited by mmoce50d6b7b51; 2012-05-12 at 12:17 AM.