That Swain skin is pretty sexy. I might actually play a game of LoL when it comes out =/. I love Russian Swain, but this new skin blows it right out of the water. Swain has always had a place in my heart, he was my first champion I ever played, and he is still my "main"; so this skin is quite over do I'd say.

Deleted
    Dat Swain skin

My body is ready

Deleted
    It's awesome, though it looks legendary... so 1800RP price tag?

Edit: Maybe not - just watched the Amumu one too and that seems just as well made. Perhaps they're just really bumping up the quality of their skins... That would be awesome!
    Last edited by mmoc4daf775212; 2012-05-15 at 11:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Problem with Renekton is, he is an early game stomper with one of the best damage/control, but if he can't capitalize on this by getting fed he will fall off lategame. But if you win by being hyperaggressive, you will 1-man ace them lategame ;D
    Yeah he does seem to fall of late game but I have only really lost my lane properly once as Renekton and that was against a Morde who had first blood and an extra kill from a blue invade and I have played a fair amount on him. If you can get the kills/feed, you are still reasonable late game, just not the powerhouse you are in mid-game haha

Deleted
    I bought Varus a day ago and my god he is not so good a champion as I thought... doing bad with him...

Galio on the other hand had a 12/0/13 score with recently

http://imgur.com/NEDq0

Okay okay...it was blind pick, you happy now? > : (

10+ Year Old Account
    Varus is an excellent champion. He does, however, require a slightly different mindset from most ADs and does play markedly differently from a number of them. Which, personally, I prefer rather than having ye olde same olde AD carrye once more.

15+ Year Old Account
    Congrats on 3,000.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Congrats on 3,000.
    At first I was searching in every post.

Then I saw you meant Dulliath.

15+ Year Old Account
    He'll probably disappear for a while to rock the big ol' 3k.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    *shrug* There's titles I like far better =/

Didn't actually register I had hit 3k until you mentioned it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Must. Buy. Shyvana Skin. NOW!!!!

Deleted
    Ironscale still is better... damn... I want her on sale again :P

Is it wrong that I yell at people in my team, throwing "gg easy noobs" and such at the other team?

Damn stupid kids, get out of my game. The good ones are more than welcome, and a sight for sore eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Is it wrong that I yell at people in my team, throwing "gg easy noobs" and such at the other team?

Damn stupid kids, get out of my game. The good ones are more than welcome, and a sight for sore eyes.
    Yes, it's considered to be an insult for the losing team if they're feeding you guys/performing terribly and throw that line, same goes if your team consist of those "noob-friendly" champs.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Meh, I'm a gentleman. I prefer sportsmanship over silly kicks or having pride for stupid things.

Today has been a great day of LoL PvP for me personally. Only time I lost, was because of a group of 4 swedes who didn't communicate, so I ended up becoming Graves mid. As the only AD carry. If I knew I had to go mid, I'd picked a mid champ.

I wish people were more interested in playing multiplayer games as multiplayer games, and not singleplayer.

Deleted
    After playing Shyvana a bit since she's free, I can confirm that I absolutely hate her. Good thing I didn't spend any IP on her a while back.

She's good at farming but she has zero carry potential. Unless a lane is both overextended and low on health, ganking is practically impossible. She's also very easy to kite around, particularly if they have Ashe. Her lack of hard cc (or any cc at all) means that she's hugely reliant on her team, which I am not a fan of at all. Yes, she's a good duelist and can deal good damage if she can get to her target, but realistically you almost never get to simply stand next to your target and hit them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a total noob to the game but the time I have played I love playing as Ashe. Fits my ranged playstyle just fine.
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

Why are Master Yi, Tryndamere, and Ashe (though less frequently) insta locked in basically every single normal blind pick game...?

Seems like every game I play, I have at least 2 of those 3 on my team and 2 of those 3 as opponents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post
    Why are Master Yi, Tryndamere, and Ashe (though less frequently) insta locked in basically every single normal blind pick game...?

Seems like every game I play, I have at least 2 of those 3 on my team and 2 of those 3 as opponents.
    Because people associate those champs as being easy to play, so they must assume that if they pick those they'll PWN THE NOOBS. It also applies somewhat to Xin Zhao too.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

it's actually good since i play yorick or teemo most games anyways and just demolish them. Just gets boring fighting near the same comp over and over.