Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    Not to mention it looks like his sword arm is busted. If they're going to redo a lot of the older champs I cringe to think what might happen to Nasus or Jax.

EDIT: Done some research and Morello posted this

"We're doing some minor changes next patch. We -won't- be giving Nasus a gap-closer, but doing some Wither changes and Q base-vs-farm.

We decided against capping the Q, based on feedback. Instead, we're going to make it give less per kill, but more base. The best-case/worst-case did need to be changed to get him to be good, generally, and since people didn't want the Q capped, this is the alternative."
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2011-07-27 at 10:01 PM.

Sheen is fun.

19/3/24 in my first match as him. Well, it was a 60 minute game, BUT we made a awesome come back. They destroyed all our building in the base and the Nexus was 10% health left.. I stayed back in the base after we killed the minions to protect it.. You know, in case the enemy tried to sneak in there and destroy the buildings. That is where I got most of my kills. Man it was a fun match, we won too.. It was like a 65 minute match.

---------- Post added 2011-07-27 at 11:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PnBoots View Post
    tryn is far from overpowered lol.
    The one I faced was OPed. You couldn't even kill him when it was 2v1. The dude would kill one of us in three hits, no I'm not exaggerating, then the other teammate would get him to 0% health, but oh no undying rage.. Then Tryn kills my teammate and continues on. lol

I wouldn't call trynd OP, he's in the same boat as heroes like ashe, TF, and twitch, their entire highpoint in team fights is auto attacking. You get just about 100% out of the team fight by simply right clicking, and watching the madness.

Not a fan of those heroes personally, only "right-clicker" I play is kog'maw, and even then he still does a bit more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    I wouldn't call trynd OP, he's in the same boat as heroes like ashe, TF, and twitch, their entire highpoint in team fights is auto attacking. You get just about 100% out of the team fight by simply right clicking, and watching the madness.

Not a fan of those heroes personally, only "right-clicker" I play is kog'maw, and even then he still does a bit more.
    I'm sorry but if you are playing TF as only a right clicker something might be wrong. He gains way more damage going AP from his PAC and Wild cards.
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U DO DIS
    85 shadow/disc priest
    Looks like I got hacked again. Screw it I'm done with WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Duntix View Post
    I'm sorry but if you are playing TF as only a right clicker something might be wrong. He gains way more damage going AP from his PAC and Wild cards.
    I meant more that the majority of their damage (assuming AD) comes from right clicking. I can't say personally for TF, since I've only played him a few times.

Deleted

I'd say, you're comparing him to the wrong heroes. I'd compare him more to champions like Yi and Olaf who will and can blow people up fast, and is unstoppable when they have their ultimates active. These heroes require a lot of farm to be effective. This is how you shut them down. You tread on their balls 24/7, and stop them from doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    I'd say, you're comparing him to the wrong heroes. I'd compare him more to champions like Yi and Olaf who will and can blow people up fast, and is unstoppable when they have their ultimates active. These heroes require a lot of farm to be effective. This is how you shut them down. You tread on their balls 24/7, and stop them from doing it.
    True, though it can be hard to stop yi/trynd from farming. Both can fly right next to you if you try to slow down their farm.

As for olaf, that's why I prefer jungling with him. Uninterrupted creeps, plus his axe throw is amazing for ganking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going AD on TF isn't the best option, not saying you never ever ever should but it falls behind an AP TF. He just has a better presence with a lichbane+deathcap than with a majority of damage items. I used to love playing Olaf and Shaco but it's gotten to the point with them where you can be countered so well jungling just by a minor thing. for Olaf its kill his blue wraith and its going to set him back on his red by a decent amount and with shaco I wish you weren't so reliant on boxes for a golem kill.
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U DO DIS
    85 shadow/disc priest
    Looks like I got hacked again. Screw it I'm done with WoW

Deleted
    True, though it can be hard to stop yi/trynd from farming. Both can fly right next to you if you try to slow down their farm.

As for olaf, that's why I prefer jungling with him. Uninterrupted creeps, plus his axe throw is amazing for ganking.
    Counter jungling is something that seems to be adopted more and more nowadays. I think Olaf struggles if he gets countered

Counter jungling is something that seems to be adopted more and more nowadays. I think Olaf struggles if he gets countered
    Yep, usually if I'm jungling I whine and bitch for my team to defend me at least for the blue buff, just in case.
    Last edited by Underskilled; 2011-07-28 at 02:01 AM.

I tried to jungle at level 1... I get eaten by the minions. =/

Deleted
    Lucidique, 23 years, played since Beta on EUNE.
    Favorite champs are Rammus, Galio and Morgana.
    Dislike: Xin'Zhao. Brand. Gaaaarh!

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    I tried to jungle at level 1... I get eaten by the minions. =/
    Yeah, sadly jungling is more a thing only higher level people can do, you just need those runes and masteries. I'm lvl 26, and I still need someone to pull the golem at the beginning.

Yeah, sadly jungling is more a thing only higher level people can do, you just need those runes and masteries. I'm lvl 26, and I still need someone to pull the golem at the beginning.
    You should always have someone leash golem, makes starting off the jungle much, much easier.

There is no reason not to have it leashed. It saves me at least 100 HP on all champs. And I roll with weird runes masteries cause I spend all ym IP on champs so they arent necessarily. Masteries do certainly help... but at level 26 you are only missing what 4 points? nothing groundbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    You should always have someone leash golem, makes starting off the jungle much, much easier.
    Indeed, and I usually do. Though I have a friend, who jungles mostly as nunu and warwick, and doesn't need a leash

Granted, those two are incredibly strong junglers, but damn, can't even see me being able to pull that off as olaf or trundle.

Deleted

Saying Nasus can't harass is wrong. A good Nasus will win his lane quite easily versus a lot of people. But, if we're talking "I play against ranged" then welcome to the life of every melee trying to solo top vs a ranged.
    I've managed to do more than OK with rumble soloing top tbh

Indeed, and I usually do. Though I have a friend, who jungles mostly as nunu and warwick, and doesn't need a leash

Granted, those two are incredibly strong junglers, but damn, can't even see me being able to pull that off as olaf or trundle.
    Even with those I like a leash. On both it gives me extra health which in turn helps against a late gank.

No jungler really "needs" a leash, but it's giving them an advantage and should always be done, regardless of who is jungling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ookami-San View Post
    I've managed to do more than OK with rumble soloing top tbh
    Yes ok, but you have a ranged harass, and a shield, and a flame thrower that's not exactly melee range.