10+ Year Old Account
    It's 160 farm in what sounds like a ~35-40 minute game. That's still incredibly shitty as anyone, let alone a Yorick. Not like he did anything to help his team if he went 1/3/0.

Again, I ask of you - what makes you pay attention to idiots?

Yeah best thing to do is to ignore the troll. You laned just fine against Yorick. Against him you just have to be defensive and play cose to your tower.

Deleted
    Wooo , Eve buffs!

Deleted
    All i'm saying is thank goodness for the Rumble Q nerf! I played against 2 rumbles yesterday and the damage they did was so momentous that it wasn't even funny. I couldn't even get farm up solo top as Riven because of that flamespitter of his -_- The Flamespitter just does far too much damage in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Wooo , Eve buffs!
    OH WHERE?
    Only buff she needs is a slightly smaller radius of her passive. Sometimes I think it's large, sometimes I don't :|
    IT SHOULD GET LARGER AS THE GAME GOES ON! BRILLIANCE!

So keen for Diana! NEW JUNGLER! WOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    I need to get back onto Rumble.
    Darius needs the ulti change.
    Olaf's isn't as noticeable,
    PLLLLUUUUUS!
    Olaf doesn't blast through the whole team with a simple Q.
    Darius does. His Q is beastly. Then he smacks you around with an evil passive, and brings you back for more.
    Olaf goes wackwackwackwack, axe, wackwack.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to break away from the Diana discussion for a second, but now that I got Graves, I'm pretty good for all the champions I want/need to buy. Might go pick up Kassadin or Talon eventually, same with Pantheon, but that's no rush.

So, I'd like to go focus on getting my runes sorted out. Below are the ones I have. Spot anything that's missing that I really should remedy? The only thing that really comes to mind currently is CDR which might come in handy on a few champions. Maybe AP/level?

--

Red:
    9x Flat AD
    9x AS
    9x MPen
    7x Arm Pen (thought I had 9, but this should be max for Junglers anyway)
    1x Crit Chance (funky Rune Combiner...)

Yellow:
    9x Flat armour
    9x Health/Level
    Oh, and 1x AS (again, Rune Combiner)

Blue:
    9x Flat MR
    9x MR/Level
    1x CDR/Level (RC)

Quints:
    3x MS
    3x Flat AD
    3x Flat AP
    3x Spellvamp
    3x GP10
    1x Crit Chance (RC)
    1x Lifesteal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    So, I'd like to go focus on getting my runes sorted out. Below are the ones I have. Spot anything that's missing that I really should remedy? The only thing that really comes to mind currently is CDR which might come in handy on a few champions. Maybe AP/level?
    Other than armor marks and GP10 seals for supports you seem to have all the standard runes.

Oh and I guess mp5 seals are decent on some champions.

Nobody really uses CDR. I mean they're fairly gold efficient but MR is just too strong a stat when you're in mid. I never liked AP/lvl for the same reasons - when laning they're really weak, after laning they're weak in comparison to the AP you already got.
    Last edited by mmoc0a04ed3db8; 2012-07-27 at 12:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to break away from the Diana discussion for a second, but now that I got Graves, I'm pretty good for all the champions I want/need to buy. Might go pick up Kassadin or Talon eventually, same with Pantheon, but that's no rush.

--

Red:
    9x Flat AD
    9x AS
    9x MPen
    7x Arm Pen (thought I had 9, but this should be max for Junglers anyway)
    1x Crit Chance (funky Rune Combiner...)

Yellow:
    9x Flat armour
    9x Health/Level
    Oh, and 1x AS (again, Rune Combiner)

Blue:
    9x Flat MR
    9x MR/Level
    1x CDR/Level (RC)

Quints:
    3x MS
    3x Flat AD
    3x Flat AP
    3x Spellvamp
    3x GP10
    1x Crit Chance (RC)
    1x Lifesteal
    Grab flat AP blues and finish off the CDR maybe. Mana regen yellows too. Aside from that, maybe armor reds? I have less runes than you and I find myself adequate in 90% of the situations.

The only thing I could think of is flat health regen quints for specific solo tops. Otherwise, you seem to have everything you really need, and people have suggested everything else.

Thats a healthy rune set. Unless you are looking for a gimmicky build (max CDR, full armor etc) you can fill any page pretty well. Otherwise AP blues like Kurdiern said.

Deleted
    It's 160 farm in what sounds like a ~35-40 minute game. That's still incredibly shitty as anyone, let alone a Yorick. Not like he did anything to help his team if he went 1/3/0.

Again, I ask of you - what makes you pay attention to idiots?
    No worries, they are on my ignore with about a 1000 others. I just find it fascinating how they acted, yet couldn't provide any actual information on what I should have done according to them.

But hey, I had a pantheon towerdiving a Fiora, knowing she could just ulti and laugh while the tower raped him. Obviously this was my fault as Malph too. xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Solid rune set, I'd just say flat AP blues and you're good.

I'm so tempted to buy Kennen and go w/ the pro rune setup (spell vamp quints, mpen reds, energy regen yellows, AP blues)
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Solid rune set, I'd just say flat AP blues and you're good.

I'm so tempted to buy Kennen and go w/ the pro rune setup (spell vamp quints, mpen reds, energy regen yellows, AP blues)
    Don't be a dick. Don't fucking do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    I'm a dick and I don't do it, would that mean I'd be a bigger dick? (literally and figuratively)
    Hey everyone

I'm going to be abusing Rumble until his Flamespitter gets fixed. 29 kills yesterday because its so broken. >.< They said they wanted to nerf other aspects of the champion as well possibly, which worries me. I don't find his shield/ult/harpoons OP at all. This may be his last hurrah if they nerf those alongside the OP flamespitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    I'm actually in the process of getting those runes myself.

And why is it being a dick?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    He plays Yorick so I'm sure he's way past that barrier :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Really disappointed, apparently there will be no olympic skins anymore
    http://www.surrenderat20.net/

They should at least have a week where you can get the previous skins with the Olympic-like style. But whatever, just means no Team Spirit for me. :<
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    He plays Yorick so I'm sure he's way past that barrier :P
    LOL - too funny. Kennen is now in my posession, let the dickery begin.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.