10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I didn't switch to Twitch straight after his remake. I played him quite a bit before that already. He's currently clunky as hell. Solcrushed is looking at patching him up and it's very needed.
    I agree, there are some current problems with the way he plays, personally I think his stealth should laster longer at rank 3 onwards.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    It is, go for it if you got the money, switching servers definitly made me enjoy this game a lot more.
    Seconding this, EUW is better than EUNE, which sadly is causing EUNE to become worse (the better people will be the ones transferring), and the spiral continues. Today's 'Fuck you' to the poles on EUW was really a bit harsh though.

Quote Originally Posted by Counselwolf View Post
    Seconding this, EUW is better than EUNE, which sadly is causing EUNE to become worse (the better people will be the ones transferring), and the spiral continues. Today's 'Fuck you' to the poles on EUW was really a bit harsh though.
    I have hardly noticed any poles actually on EUW... mostly french / german so far.

About to do my first normal 30 game (finally got there today)... and very apprehensive that people will either be rediculously good or rediculously bad. Wish me luck...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Wish me luck...
    Good luck!

Deleted
    Is anyone able to get into games on EUW? Been queuing for 27 minutes...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by samhazza View Post
    Is anyone able to get into games on EUW? Been queuing for 27 minutes...
    Every time I try log in the queue is over 20k but last time I was on ranked was disabled, so I'm guessing something pretty serious is going wrong for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Counselwolf View Post
    Every time I try log in the queue is over 20k but last time I was on ranked was disabled, so I'm guessing something pretty serious is going wrong for them.
    same, then I mention it to a friend on skype, and he says... "are they? I just logged in with no queue 2 mins ago with no problem" (he is also EUW)

>.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly what I see happening is people are going to flood EUW so much that Riot may do something in the future if it gets really bad. What caused all the good players to go to West in the beginning, some of the best players are from Nordic and Russia (M5 comes to mind).
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    The good part about EUNE is that there are rarely any problems, while on EUW... read above posts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Honestly what I see happening is people are going to flood EUW so much that Riot may do something in the future if it gets really bad. What caused all the good players to go to West in the beginning, some of the best players are from Nordic and Russia (M5 comes to mind).
    There's no going to about it, it's already happened. Trying to push the poles back to EUNE is probably only the first step. If they try force the scandanavians over (they get assigned EUNE if they just take the default, but most people will be told to pick west), there'll be a lot of trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone having really odd lag?

I've been freezing up and stuff, but the last game everyone dced. So we kinda trickled back in and we had a ranged ad and they didn't, so we just pushed them to death.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 9/15 PBE build patch notes are up.

Vayne, Caitlyn, and MF are getting small buffs, Yorick's getting nerfed, and Riot is nerfing AP Rengar in exchange for buffing AD.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Yesterday I thought "MF's R need to be reduced to 100 mana!" ... oracle Passive buff ... I've thought about changing it to 5sec some time ago ... predictable. All buffs to her are welcome

Also - nice little Vayne buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodon View Post
    Well at least you're in position 1!
    I wanted to reply with; I wonder how the #2 in queue should feel, then i took a better look at what your position: DAMN YOU D:

Luckily it didn't take long after posting to get in
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    I'm not fond of the EUW migration of Polish players to EUNE. I mean, it's fine, but give me a transfer to EUW to counter. I went to EUNE to play with friends who then went to EUW ;( And I'll be stuck with more people not speaking English.

Wtf is with the queue? Is today some speical day or why am I in queue 20k + and have to wait 12 minutes b4 I can log in?

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Wtf is with the queue? Is today some speical day or why am I in queue 20k + and have to wait 12 minutes b4 I can log in?
    There is a little note when you log in saying it's a known issue, I guess they are working on it.

I'm actually having less fun in the games I have had since hitting 30, people actually have 1000x more arguing and bad attitude... not to mention people picking the stupidest comps or arguing and trolling in select meaning I have to waste time dodging. It kind of sucks so far!

Agreed maelle why i quite shortly after hitting 30 now i know why elo hell is there for so many

fu riot even if you get online after an eternity and start que you just stay in que forever without any game opening..
    Thanks for that awesome signature i4ni

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ck/Ravy/simple

Approximate wait time 3hr 14 mins

yeah going to do something else I think!