10+ Year Old Account
    Did they put in that honor system they were talking about already?
    On your summoner page(where it shows your stats for games won and so on), there's 4 boxes above that with labels of "friendly, helpful, teamwork, and honorable opponent". Haven't seen those before.

Deleted
    As far as I know they haven't. Let me check that out.

---------- Post added 2012-10-01 at 06:08 PM ----------

Nothing of that shows to me.

Is it in this zone you see that?

Take a pic and put it here so we can see.

10+ Year Old Account

Mousing over them shows these:
    Friendly:Any summoner who displays sportsmanlike qualities and a positive personality you enjoyed.
    Helpful: Any summoner who helped you learn more about your champions, abilities, items or strategies on the Fields of Justice.
    Teamwork: Any summoner who communicated and cooperated well with the team.
    Honorable Opponent: Humble in Victory, graceful in Defeat. Any summoner you would enjoy playing with or against in the future.

Deleted
    Weird, as you can see on mine, I don't have that.

Is that account on the PBE or not? Because if it's PBE, it would be normal that that feature was present in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it's on live servers, haven't been on the PBE yet.

Deleted
    I don't know them, maybe when you were downloading a patch or a mini patch, or wtv, you downloaded that feature too? I really don't know, it's weird. :b

Champ Rotation for Oct 2.

Teemo
    Kayle
    Urgot
    Sion
    Karthus
    Irelia
    Xin Zhao
    Galio
    Master Yi
    Malphite

It's nice to see that the honor system is finally in place. This weekend, I've ran into a streak of good mannered teams and opp (which is a miracle) given that I normally loathe playing weekends because of all the trolls I run into during them.

Lately, I've been playing a lot of Soraka (which her new splash art is fantastic), working on getting better with her since I feel she one of my weaker supports outside of Banalistar and Nunu (whom I really feel uncomfortable with) but, back to my question. With Soraka would you build Kage's Lucky Pick on her run the 3 gp 10's ?
    Last edited by lovecraft; 2012-10-01 at 05:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, guess I can forget about ARAMs for the week.

Deleted
    I would like to see Nocturne once in a while in the Champ Rotation ... >.>

Deleted
    The Honour system is live in the NA.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/10...-now-live.html

This is probably why you have those icons personn5. I'm assuming you're from the NA no?

Well, that is one terrible free champ week.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    The Honour system is live in the NA.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/10...-now-live.html

This is probably why you have those icons personn5. I'm assuming you're from the NA no?
    Yeah, I'm on NA servers.

Didn't see that article up when I woke up. May have overlooked it though.

Doubt I'll get much honor though, just about every game I play is with a full group instead of solo queuing. Guessing they'll have some way so we can't just give each other tons of honor.

What's up with the Matchmaking system?

Me and my team, just queuing for a 3v3. Within a second, we're at champion select.
    We've got ~1600 rating. Our opponents are at 1750... What the f...?
    Happened twice.

I know that the system widens its search, if it can't find any matches close to your team's rating... However, in both cases, it instantly matched us with teams with far higher rating than ours.
    Just annoying. :/

On another note:
    Honor system is up! :O
    Just finished a 1 hour long 3v3 ranked. We got stomped fairly hard for the first 40 minutes, but then we started to come back. We won every single teamfight from there on. We just couldn't push, as we only had our Nexus turret left and we had 1 or 2 deaths after in every fight. Still managed to hold them off for 20 minutes, till we lost a teamfight.

All on my team got Honored by two of them. Too bad none of us realized that Honor was up, before leaving the post-game lobby. Otherwise, we would have Honored them, for sure. They were great players and they didn't say anything bad, even though they stomped us and they were actually a joy to play with.

On yet another note:
    I'd just like to spread the word about LSI - LoL Summoner Information.
    It's a small app that allows you to view information about every player in your game, without alt-tabbing. All data is taken from Lolking.net.

It displays their current and max rating, amount of wins in normal, most played role, ELO change the past week, ranked average KDA with their current champion and more.
    Everything is displayed in a window similar to the in-game scoreboard (Holding down TAB). You're even able to click through it and move or cast spells, while it's open.
    The only catch is, you have to play in windowed or borderless mode.

Of course, as with any other non-Riot approved programs, use at your own risk.
    It's several months old now and Riot hasn't done anything about it. That's a seal of approval in my book.

Here's a screenshot provided by the author of the program: http://i.imgur.com/GZIuP.jpg
    Here's a direct link to the newest version (v1.10): http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/91438752/file.html
    Here's a link to the author's thread: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=776377
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Just had a 5v5 draft game playing Trist as AD carry (don't usually play AD carry, nobody else would) with a Taric support. Gotta say, dude was good, and genuinely tried to be a helpful player. Honored him after the match, without saying so as it is intended. I left with 2 honors, both of which I feel were genuine and not just the spam honors. One for graceful opponent and one for helpful player, as I was trying to help our fail Teemo mid out by talking constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Teemo free week makes me sad. I hate their shrooms and great 1v1 ability at low levels against champs that depend on auto attacks.
    He's free far too often, same as Blitz. There should be certain champs that are given free weeks less often, he's one of them. Why not give us champs we want, like Kass, Malz, Yorick?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Teemo, Kayle, Karthus, Yi, Malph and Sion all free.
    Well.
    I'll be sticking with 30 Second Hero, WoW and DoTA2 this week.

Good luck. Hah :\
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Teemo, Kayle, Karthus, Yi, Malph and Sion all free.
    Well.
    I'll be sticking with 30 Second Hero, WoW and DoTA2 this week.

Good luck. Hah :\
    I've played so little LoL recently that every time I do it feels like I'm cheating on WoW. I'm loving Kha'Zix though so I need to play a little bit.

And in one of my rare games since Mists release, I played Skarner. I had a Wit's end and Trinity Force around 15 min, after buying 2 GP5 items and upgraded boots. Don't mess with the Skarner.

10+ Year Old Account
    6 ranked games, 1 complete with a rage quitter, and another complete with the enemy team having two smurfs.

oh well, net elo gain of 3. I'm almost to gold lol.

Deleted
    I just figured out that the Honour system doesn't work in the Proving Grounds...

Riot, I want Proving Grounds to have a matchmaking please. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    I've played 2 games since the honor system when live. I haven't said a SINGLE word in either game. I've gotten honor both times. 2 teamwork points and a helpful point. I guess being quiet is a good thing? I don't know. Maybe it's cause I played support in the second game. XD But yeah, either people are just handing it out to test the system or I'm doing something right during games to impress people.