Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    It's an indirect buff to his last hitting capability early game, when you're pushed under turret, which at the moment, Kass just gets pushed on early game, forcing him to spend mana last hitting, not harassing.
    Which is still barely going to do anything. Even at 60 AP which is runes + a blasting wand or something already, it's only a 9 damage difference. I'd rather just E to get rid of them and spam W every now and then to get my stacks back up.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2012-11-02 at 05:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I keep getting honour for being friendly even though I very rarely say anything in the whole game.
    quite often that's much more friendly than the people that talk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Which is still barely going to do anything. Even at 60 AP which is runes + a blasting wand or something already, it's only a 9 damage difference. I'd rather just E to get rid of them and spam W every now and then to get my stacks back up.
    I notice the +4 damage from the offence tree on Vlad. Makes last hitting so much easier ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    Played a ranked last night and there was this guy in champion select who had no idea what he was doing. We only won because me (Lee Sin) and I think the mid laner we're just fed hard. He was like, "Choose Fiora and Yi" and I actually asked him how many ranked matches had he played and he said "3". I thought we were going to lose hard but it turned out the rest of our team wasn't half bad.

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 12:14 PM ----------

Also I didn't realize I made Epic! Yay.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Still, at low levels it's a big help...
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Also I didn't realize I made Epic! Yay.
    Gz!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    I notice the +4 damage from the offence tree on Vlad. Makes last hitting so much easier ;p
    [fanboy]Last hitting isn't very hard when you can't be denied anyway.[/fanboy]

10+ Year Old Account
    Went 9/0/6 as Ahri last night, and then 7/7/14 as Ahri Toplane too, was a very fun night.

Is Elise's stun champions only? There were so many times I was behind several minions and her web still hit me.

Deleted

Hilarious. I was like "this is going to be funny and then we'll loose". I just raped Jax hard, he can't win a single fight. Then Lee comes top, I have like 50 health over and they're both dead under my tower.

It's hilarious how she needs about 0 AP and still do truckloads of damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Nope, it hits minions too.
    Weird. I was completely surrounded by minions at one point, and it still managed to hit me. She was so low then too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    *snipped image*

Hilarious. I was like "this is going to be funny and then we'll loose". I just raped Jax hard, he can't win a single fight. Then Lee comes top, I have like 50 health over and they're both dead under my tower.

It's hilarious how she needs about 0 AP and still do truckloads of damage.
    Tri-force & Gunblade on Karma?! What is this madness?!
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    *JUNGLE* Karma.

That might well be one of the weirdest things I've seen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Tri-force & Gunblade on Karma?! What is this madness?!
    Twas hilarious, kinda awesome at a point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    *JUNGLE* Karma.

I have never seen one, I hope I don't, lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    *JUNGLE* Karma.

I have. HAVE. to try this!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I have. HAVE. to try this!
    Well, when you gank and if you level up E first, your laner won't die. :0

Dunno about her doing damage... Mid/late game doesn't sound like she would fair well, atleast not with a Triforce, lol.

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 09:47 PM ----------

Yay! As I thought, TT's new items will appear in Dominion, so far, only Wooglet's Witchcap will show in there.

But none of these new items will go to SR, thankfully, I guess.

There's also a note on the Blitz's and Syndra's bug.

Loading Screen Borders not just for ranked!

Next support champion will come out this year, apparently, I hope.

Thornmail is being removed from TT, finally!! This item is so stupidly OP, ah, in your face to everyone saying that it isn't OP!

Source on everything I said. http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/11...ms-on-dom.html

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    MLG coverage is a total joke. Delayed an hour for no reason and no streams working properly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Because obviously 3.0 Bonus AD ratio is crap and should be ignored. Oh wait 900 total dmg per bloodthirster on her ult.
    Many people are so biased on the ultimate, but it's not really the thing you need to finish or sometimes even use, because the power lies in overpowered unavoidable combo. Imagine if Ryze has his ultimate like WotLK style arcane missiles - it'd hurt a lot, but his basic abilities would still do fine enough if you don't get whole channel. That's what they achieved with the rework.
    There's also a note on the Blitz's and Syndra's bug.
    I really hope the live maintenance will bring them back, US had it for quite some time and it's getting annoying.

Next Support Champion
    While it isn't insanely revealing, Morello posted that our upcoming ( hopefully before the end of 2012 as per the previous posts ) support champion cannot wear shoes.
    "Yeah, but I don't wanna spoil stuff too early/things change!

I will tell you, she cannot wear shoes."
    Does this mean she is some sort of demi-human, like Elise, or a monster like Kog'Maw? DAMN IT MORELLO, why you gotta do this to us?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I figured the new support probably doesnt have any feet or legs at all going off his hint... so it could be a banshee or ghost lady, since League lacks such a thing. That or a monster/beast or monster-girl (like Cass)

But I'm going with ghost lady as my guess. Like Death Prophet in DOTA 2.