I simply do not get it, a game where i've played flawlessly as shen( a rare occurence) prevented any ganks untill 30 mins into the game. And for some reason, our carry, mid and support decide to squander their worth and go in one by one. Saying ELO hell doesn't exist might be true. But morons are a plenty.

I'm trying to figure out why i haven't seen a nerf to rengar. There is absolutely no way to prevent him from ripping your carry to shreds.

Edit: (to calm my self down i shall eat all the bacon in the house)

So yeah, the one and only champ i hate is Rengar. Any solid counter pick to him?
    Last edited by Omnoms; 2012-11-24 at 06:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    Ty for the tips SCv3! Not exactly sure what I do or don't do atm cause I'm at work is LOLReplayed free? If so I would love to out a few games up to get some TRUE critique. If I have to.. I DO have fraps... So I guess I could do it that way too. I know I generally outfarm the other APC pretty easily (benefit of being gragas and all :-D)
    LoLreplay is free yes

Silku, I was confused at first, then got it. I nearly cried at my stupidity

"Report Vayne please".
    Legitly said this. It was kind of my fault, I didn't pick up Cleanse, went ignite instead, dunno why. Brain derping.

I think I ultimately need a higher Elo buddy as a mentor or sumtin I'm the best LoL player in my group of friends.... So in don't learn much from them.

Deleted
    I think I ultimately need a higher Elo buddy as a mentor or sumtin I'm the best LoL player in my group of friends.... So in don't learn much from them.
    StylesClashv3 is the best advisor i can think of. How about you ask him? Oh and watching streams also helps. Depending on who youre watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    The most important thing you can do until you find someone better to play with or something, is to not play down to them. Since you will be playing against people who are likely worse than you, you will be able to get away with things that better players will punish you for. And if you start doing it, chances are you're going to make it a habit too.

So that's my advice. I've seen it happen to people before.

Deleted
    My premades are worse day by day. I'm stuck with two friends that can speak romanian, spanish and english and a guy that can speak spanish and english. I can only speak romanian and english. The problem is the spanish guy only speaks spanish, and the other two guys are replying to him in spanish. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    NO NO NO!

Do NOT listen to this guy, he has no idea what he is talking about!

1.It's a PvP game. Fight anyone, anywhere, for any reason! Killing minions doesn't get you good stats, killing players does! So what if the enemy Singed has 200 weak minion kills at 20 min, you damn sure better chase after him and make sure to kill him. This way everyone will know for sure you are stronger than them and will fear you!

2. again, it's a PvP game, no reason to fight against dragons. You got GW2 for that stuff. Better fight against players than some silly lizards.

3. This is good tip, go to enemy buffs so you can have PvP action there. Then go B and go fight again

4. Roaming is good, you get more PvP

5. Map Awarness is good, you get to fight more PvP
    haha 7/10 would read again

LoLReplay site isn't working for me, just timing out every time I try to connect. Anyone else?

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    LoLReplay site isn't working for me, just timing out every time I try to connect. Anyone else?
    Mine is timing out too. It's likely they are doing maintenance or something.

It's weird, I was able to get on around an hour ago to download the client. Now I can't do anything with it, H8 DIS ALRDY

10+ Year Old Account
    I need to clean up my LoLReplay file. got a few bot games and spectator games I don't need in there, plus the stupid one-sided stomps (The wins, not the losses).

Okay, the last game I played was recorded by LoLR, but it doesn't work.. I mean, the file launches etc., but nothing happens. It's just 10 champions standing in the spawning pool for 30 minutes.. Dafuq?

Shyvanna in Season 3. What do you guys think a good full build would be for her? (jungle ofc)

A few of her normal items were changed or are gone and new items (like the new machete items) don't help her at all (the machete upgrades give mana regen which is useless) so any ideas? I messed around on the PBE and only got as far as Boots/Wit's End/Froz. Mallet/Statikk Shiv and then everyone ragequit.
    Last edited by Bombkirby; 2012-11-25 at 03:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Shyvanna in Season 3. What do you guys think a good full build would be for her? (jungle ofc)

A few of her normal items were changed or are gone and new items (like the new machete items) don't help her at all (the machete upgrades give mana regen which is useless) so any ideas? I messed around on the PBE and only got as far as Boots/Wit's End/Froz. Mallet/Statikk Shiv and then everyone ragequit.
    Shyv would probably build wriggles with the machete. Avarice blade to replace the HoG for GP5. Then just really a normal build. Mallet, Wit's End, Aegis, etc. Shyv actually made it though the item changes relatively unchanged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy gad, first game playing ADC with a Leona supporting me, I think I am in love. Such synergy with my playstyle. I love her.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Shyv would probably build wriggles with the machete. Avarice blade to replace the HoG for GP5. Then just really a normal build. Mallet, Wit's End, Aegis, etc. Shyv actually made it though the item changes relatively unchanged.
    *loading*

Oh yeah machete turns into that.

But still, a few luxury attack speed items are gone. And someone else always gets aegis, so its very different for me.

Quote Originally Posted by derp singed View Post
    StylesClashv3 is the best advisor i can think of. How about you ask him? Oh and watching streams also helps. Depending on who youre watching.
    SC seems to give great advise so listen to him

For game knowledge I'd suggest watching Wingsofdeath and Scarra. Top and Mid players but the things they explain are usually useful for every other lane as well. Personally, I love watching wings because he calls out mistakes of the enemy AND his own (= remember don't do that) and explains the reason why it's a mistake. Additionally he usually provides a "lane prediction" and is surprisingly accurate (he predicts when champ A is stronger and when champ B, what has to happen to change this etc).

To improve your mechanical skills: Play. Even a botgame where all you do is lasthit might be good.

PS: I hope my text is understandable... 10am and I just got home and I got the feeling that I've lost my language skills somewhere last night

+1 For WingsofDeath in game knowledge and commentary, he is very very good at it. Gman Bob is always good as well for explaining stuff, plus he tries to answer chat and will provide more indepth answers into things like value of items etc, Id say Bob is probably the best for explaining that kinda thing.

Deleted
    Anyone else really excited about the Christmas Map? (That is if they do decide to implement it this year...) Just seeing the ground all white and christmassy with all the tree's and hats on the minions... It's like when the Christmas decorations go up, gets you into the spirit of things more... I'm 21 years old, god I'm sad...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davekthxbai View Post
    Anyone else really excited about the Christmas Map? (That is if they do decide to implement it this year...) Just seeing the ground all white and christmassy with all the tree's and hats on the minions... It's like when the Christmas decorations go up, gets you into the spirit of things more... I'm 21 years old, god I'm sad...

I don't like the Christmas map White too bright, makes my eyes strain looking at it