Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    @Lycoris
    You mentioned AP Sion being weak a page ago, he's actually pretty tanky and a great counterpick in some situations. If you have any sense of what you are doing (not referring to you or anyone) you shield bait. AP Sion can pretty much become an AP tank with a bit of extra damage, needless to say that stun does some extra damage too.
    AP Sion is far from tanky, health alone is one of the worst tank stats and that's all Sion gets, Vlad at least has a pool and while not comparable burst, at least comparable damage.

With about 7000 gold spent, Sion can do around 540 single target damage and 540 aoe damage. Vlad can do 410 single target damage and about 550 AoE damage assuming he maxed pool first but discluding its damage. Vlad's spells also have half the cooldown of Sion's and he doesn't lose his main source of damage by being looked at too harshly.

TLDR, I have no idea why you'd pick Sion instead of just Vlad, his stun isn't that awesome.

His ultimate is still somewhat good when AP just because... Well his ultimate is OP in the first place
    He gets attack speed and Lifesteal, how is that any good as AP? I'd see the argument that you can have a high level on Enrage, making you do at least some damage with your autos but that means no maxing out other skills and by the time AP Sion is 18, the laughing at him just slows down to a mournful pitying.

Sion is one of those champions that are good against people who don't know how to counter through champs or items. Much like all the melee AD carries.

Also Eve is still decent, and I see her at times owning, she just isn't borderline OP. Her ultimate taking 25%+ of peoples' MAX health (which is HUGE for teamfights) still hurts like a damn.

Deleted
    Sion roaming is still pretty beast though. He used to be really good a while ago and all that changed is a 0.1 ap ratio nerf, major problem with him is that we got a bunch of new mids that can fill the same role as hime (Eve, Diana).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    AP Sion is far from tanky, health alone is one of the worst tank stats and that's all Sion gets, Vlad at least has a pool and while not comparable burst, at least comparable damage.

With about 7000 gold spent, Sion can do around 540 single target damage and 540 aoe damage. Vlad can do 410 single target damage and about 550 AoE damage assuming he maxed pool first but discluding its damage. Vlad's spells also have half the cooldown of Sion's and he doesn't lose his main source of damage by being looked at too harshly.

TLDR, I have no idea why you'd pick Sion instead of just Vlad, his stun isn't that awesome.

He gets attack speed and Lifesteal, how is that any good as AP? I'd see the argument that you can have a high level on Enrage, making you do at least some damage with your autos but that means no maxing out other skills and by the time AP Sion is 18, the laughing at him just slows down to a mournful pitying.
    His ultimate even gives him a lot of health back even when AP just because of that lifesteal steroid. He isn't a bad choice for making lanes stalemates plus he just gets better the longer the game, even with AP.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    His ultimate even gives him a lot of health back even when AP just because of that lifesteal steroid.
    Only when he has Lich Bane. Before that he's gonna get like 50-60 health per hit.

he just gets better the longer the game, even with AP.
    May I start giggling like a school girl now, sir.

The only thing AP Sion excels at late game is being an annoying meat shield, and honestly, I can think of better roles for a champion.

Deleted
    Ice Cream playing on the main stream. Gawd I <3 HyunA

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Hmm, all this talk about Sion is making me want to try him out top lane as an AD / Brusier with Mana Reg ruines. Lycoris, give me your impression on the Jungle Troll ( on the current Jungle ). I want to know what you think of him to be honest.

Deleted
    Oh god, this "DJ" again. Kill me. Kill me now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Oh god, this "DJ" again. Kill me. Kill me now.

- Stabs in knee - oops I missed, can I try again ?

so i havent played lol for a bit, but man how da heck do you vs mid zed???

was anivia got a stun on him maokai does his root then he just vanishes so it was pointless to gank him(this was before lvl6)

his clone+ suriken combo hurts like hell and he doesnt even have mana >_<
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Lycoris, give me your impression on the Jungle Troll ( on the current Jungle ). I want to know what you think of him to be honest.
    What, Trundle? Uhh, he works, but so does pretty much everyone else. People can blame his animations all they want but his biggest problem is probably how awful the current jungle design is. I'm trying not to be biased here but Pillar is the 2nd best ability in the game.

I'm a bit into Far Cry right now, you'll have to clarify what thoughts you're looking for here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    What, Trundle? Uhh, he works, but so does pretty much everyone else. People can blame his animations all they want but his biggest problem is probably how awful the current jungle design is. I'm trying not to be biased here but Pillar is the 2nd best ability in the game.

I'm a bit into Far Cry right now, you'll have to clarify what thoughts you're looking for here.
    Hmm, whats wrong with the current Jungle design that makes it bad ?

10+ Year Old Account
    It favors junglers with good AoE, which Trundle doesn't have. The current jungle also doesn't hurt that much, so his passive doesn't do much either.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    It needs a new camp. 3 normal camps worth of variety doesn't cut it, if they're gonna continue with buffing the damage taken while jungling, I think they'd be better off buffing wraiths and/or golems slightly more and adding another - weak - camp somewhere not too close to a lane for the ones who can't deal with the heavier damage. (This is all in my head, I haven't actually been on the PBE, only heard about it from Alai)

But in short, the current jungle doesn't reward you for farming well, doesn't reward you for sustaining well and could do better when it comes to rewarding counterjungling. (Adding new weak camp far back could let invaded people fall back onto something when their "major" camps are stolen?)

Insert DotA 2 reference here.

I've been playing Smite lately and I really like the jungle there. Every camp has two small enemies and a big one which gives a buff. Better buffs are harder to get, but they give decent XP and it makes it feel worthwhile.

Anyway yeah, Trundle's AoE damage is non-existent, and in the current jungle, that's pretty bad unless you kill single mobs super fast. If there was some cheap cleave-type item for single-target junglers, that would help people like Trundle a lot, I think.

Deleted
    The game I just had simply defies description in how retarded it was.
    Champ select started off being normal, first pick gets Morg, they pick Vayne and Sion.
    Then it comes to us again, I go Teemo top and lock in because it's what we'd been talking about for a while throughout picking / banning. Then the other guy on my team suddenly instalocks Annie. They carry on normally with their picks, then the next two on my team go for Diana and Ahri (Though Ahri changed with ~1 second to go to Caitlyn) So for a while whilst everyone was raging at eachother for stupid picks, we decided that I would go top (Teemo) Morg would go mid, Diana jungle and Cait / Annie bot. I thought we would just get steamrolled as our comp was utterly ridiculous.
    We got first blood, we got a few more kills, we were dominating them and had them pushed to the nexus in 25 minutes where they held on and we just joked for a while, 2 of their team were just messing about at the end with Merc treads + 5 Negatron cloaks and we still managed to kill them all hah. I am genuinely shocked we won that game.
    Pic: http://imageshack.us/f/24/teemogamewtf.png/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    The game I just had simply defies description in how retarded it was.
    Champ select started off being normal, first pick gets Morg, they pick Vayne and Sion.
    Then it comes to us again, I go Teemo top and lock in because it's what we'd been talking about for a while throughout picking / banning. Then the other guy on my team suddenly instalocks Annie. They carry on normally with their picks, then the next two on my team go for Diana and Ahri (Though Ahri changed with ~1 second to go to Caitlyn) So for a while whilst everyone was raging at eachother for stupid picks, we decided that I would go top (Teemo) Morg would go mid, Diana jungle and Cait / Annie bot. I thought we would just get steamrolled as our comp was utterly ridiculous.
    We got first blood, we got a few more kills, we were dominating them and had them pushed to the nexus in 25 minutes where they held on and we just joked for a while, 2 of their team were just messing about at the end with Merc treads + 5 Negatron cloaks and we still managed to kill them all hah. I am genuinely shocked we won that game.
    Pic: http://imageshack.us/f/24/teemogamewtf.png/
    I've won something much funnier than that in ranked. Played Soraka with revive and clairvoyance and with me in my lane was a Janna with revive and promote (bot). Our Sona went top and murdered the Yorick and our mid was Katarina and our jungler was Maokai. We won that game, we fucking won it and I was trolling until I realized that we had to be meat shields and make sure Katarina's ultimate always got off.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I won a game the other day where our entire team went top lane. (Had vlad, leona, Jarvan, me as Caitlyn, and Lux). We had them pushed back to their inhibitor turret before they even got 1 of ours down, only when we got there did the other lanes come try to stop us. As soon as more people showed up, we left, went to other lanes, and pushed them. Game ended with us winning, every single lane pushed all the way, and we only had 1 or two turrets down.

Oh, and our Jarvan got a penta towards the end of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Man I had an amazing game an hour or so ago. I was Fizz mid, Olaf top, Amumu jungle and Ashe/Alistair bot. Our jungle got invaded hard and it was me Ashe and Amumu vs their whole team, I was the only one who got away so it didn't start good. I was doing very mediocre mid vs Lux because I was worried about ganks, Amumu was being very cautious and I didn't see a single one (he was trying to help Olaf with mixed success). I think I was 1-1-0 or so, doing decent last hitting for being harassed but still getting my tower pushed. We were behind 11-16 or so and then Olaf d/ced at level 9. I thought we were gonna lose for sure.

Then I got 5 or so more kills ganking bot and mid before being shut down, letting me build a few things. We started to snowball hard (me especially). They had our lanes pushed yet we were still getting dragon and winning teamfights. They would waste their time chasing me when I had Trollpole bait ready or just initiated poorly (or maybe we just initiated really well, I have no idea). We pushed down mid after an Ace that left me an Ali up, then Aced them again at Baron. The best part about that was right after I got a Quadra there, Baron Executed me (lolol) so I had to deal without the buff. We won 4 vs 5 after about 40 min and I ended up 20-2-8. I clearly carried but everyone on my team played well (we all messed up some too but w/e). It was awesome.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?