Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Practice makes perfect!
    No amount of practice will save you from a Blitzcrank with quick reflexes and a finger over [R]. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    No amount of practice will save you from a Blitzcrank with quick reflexes and a finger over [R]. :P
    Use flash.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I played my first ever ranked match with Draven, played normals previously with him and was kind of lets say not too good. I seemed to have picked it up a bit better, granted the Vayne was kind of bad and I'm learning the catch axe thing. The major problem I have is not necessarily last hitting but I keep auto pathing and forgetting to run back due to so many things happening at one time. Hard to position in a team fight, love his E to break it up, his ultimate is a great initiator just like an Ashe or Ezreal ultimate.

I personally believe his ultimate has a bit too long of a cooldown. Just a bit too long.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Use flash.

Help! A moderator is trolling meeee!

10+ Year Old Account
    Help! A moderator is trolling meeee!
    No, helping others is against the super duper secret code.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Xerath is absolutely the bomb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    No, helping others is against the super duper secret code.
    Do I at least get a pie? I like pies.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Xerath is absolutely the bomb.
    Dunno. He has his range, but his mobility should be counted in negative units and the damage is not all that astounding either. I think AP Kog works better as long range artillery.

10+ Year Old Account

Dunno. He has his range, but his mobility should be counted in negative units and the damage is not all that astounding either. I think AP Kog works better as long range artillery.
    If Xerath had more damage in team fights I would say fuck mobility but his later ranks of his spells need moar powah!
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not everyday you get to farm as Nasus, only for bot and mid lane to feed hardcore. -_-

Oh well, I had fun. It's very amusing to hit Q and watch the enemy health bar disappear!

Deleted

How DARE! you?!

xerath is a joke, played cass and went 12/0/12 on him and his team

Will be missed ~

10+ Year Old Account
    How DARE! you?!
    He does. AP Kog has the range and damage plus an actual peel/close range damage that doesn't rely on skillshots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    xerath is a joke, played cass and went 12/0/12 on him and his team
    Cass is a joke. played against one and went 12/1/17 at first on his team.

See I can do that too and that really happened.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-12-02 at 10:25 PM.

Deleted
    Cass is a joke. played against one and went 12/1/17 at first on his team.

See I can do that too and that really happened.
    Eh, you like Xerath and that's fine. At the level 95% of players are all champions are equally good.

Does not change the fact that Xerath has less to his kit than pretty much any mid currently considered viable. All he has is range - but if you want a long-ranged poke Kog'maw will do a better job with AP build.

Deleted
    Eh, you like Xerath and that's fine. At the level 95% of players are all champions are equally good.

Does not change the fact that Xerath has less to his kit than pretty much any mid currently considered viable. All he has is range - but if you want a long-ranged poke Kog'maw will do a better job with AP build.
    Cheers to underplayed champions!

I just hate it when people bash on a champion constantly because he is less able than other champions.

I actually do pretty well with the guy in all my games so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Love Q'ing in on minions aswell if the fucker's hiding behind them. Perma-slowed with E and red (if up), yes plez.
    It works, but I don't prefer doing it like this. You lose out on a lot of damage and a gap closer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    If Xerath had more damage in team fights I would say fuck mobility but his later ranks of his spells need moar powah!
    Xerath is pretty much a poke champion, despite having a huge nuke, when he uses it, he doesn't do that much damage. He does, but a TF lasts about 10 secs, usually.

You just gota kill someone first before engaging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    It's not everyday you get to farm as Nasus, only for bot and mid lane to feed hardcore. -_-

Oh well, I had fun. It's very amusing to hit Q and watch the enemy health bar disappear!
    Last time I remember, I had about 350 minions on my Q, it was fun to one shot ad carries and APs without loosing much hp.

He's not bad, people just fucking suck at playing him, it's hideously horrible to watch nubs play him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheers to underplayed champions!

I just hate it when people bash on a champion constantly because he is less able than other champions.

I actually do pretty well with the guy in all my games so far.
    However, there are champions that are so much weaker than the standard norm to the point that the only reason they can get wins is either if the rest of the team carries, or the enemy team is stupid or throws the game. Examples include nerfed Evelynn pre-rework, release Syndra, and current-state Heimerdinger.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    I feel all disgusting winning this game. Honestly, this twat did not deserve to be carried and get that elo. Oh well. I did write a very cool report on the guy to Riot support directly.

On another note though, I just got my Honorable Opponent badge. Awwwww yeahh. *Watch out, we got a nice guy over here!*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I feel all disgusting winning this game. Honestly, this twat did not deserve to be carried and get that elo. Oh well. I did write a very cool report on the guy to Riot support directly.

On another note though, I just got my Honorable Opponent badge. Awwwww yeahh. *Watch out, we got a nice guy over here!*
    Yeah got mine too today.