Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Forced to play when i pay....Makes no sence.

Why are we who enjoy pvp either arena or rated bgs. But only likes the one part, are beeing forced to play something we dont enjoy. We if you have not forgot actualy pay for this game.

If i go to the gym i train what i feel like, not what the trainer tells me. If you have forgotten we are the only reason you have a paycheck. I do think you need to remeber that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Johansson View Post
    Why are we who enjoy pvp either arena or rated bgs. But only likes the one part, are beeing forced to play something we dont enjoy
    Which is... ?

I am under the impression that PvP gear are bought using Honor and Conquest Points, both of which are PvP rewards.
    "Oh yay! Happy little deer!
    Now they can grow up and have ADVENTURES.
    You're swell. "

- Mylune
    (aww... she said I'm swell <3 )

I'm having trouble understanding you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amry View Post
    Which is... ?

I am under the impression that PvP gear are bought using Honor and Conquest Points, both of which are PvP rewards.
    He has to level to max :P

..............huh?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

You should put more thought into your posts, no one knows what you are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Johansson View Post
    Why are we who enjoy pvp either arena or rated bgs. But only likes the one part, are beeing forced to play something we dont enjoy. We if you have not forgot actualy pay for this game.

If i go to the gym i train what i feel like, not what the trainer tells me. If you have forgotten we are the only reason you have a paycheck. I do think you need to remeber that.
    Then don't play the bit you don't want to. No one is forcing you to. As with the gym, you get out what you put in. Your gains will be there, just slower.

[edit] Also, directing posts to "you" in this forum is just directing them to the players and the mods of this forum. No actual Blizzard reps will read or reply to this.

He said "I am forced to do things in game which I do not want to do". It makes even less sense when translated.

Deleted
    Is this one of those things like you see in Trade every now and then?
    "But what if how so you can see like what I mean but how should I do?"

This isn't a gym, this is a video game.

Also, I don't understand the rest.

what the bloody hell are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Deleted
    Troll,report and move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong place to insult blizzard, just throwing it out their. Also, I'm not sure what you're saying-that their should be two separate services to PvP and PvE? Wouldn't you rather it be available? I'm confused as to your anger.
    Sig by Soko, keep being amazing!

I think he is saying that if he does not play both arenas and rated BGs he cannot get all the rewards, or it is slower, so therefore he is forced to play the part he does not like (either arenas or rated BGs) No idea how this is the case, but I think that's the gist of his post.

Quote Originally Posted by yoitsme View Post
    Troll,report and move on.
    Calling people troll is a nice way to get troll banned yourself, hurry up editing your post before mods catch you.

This is by far the most confusing rant I've ever seen...

Hmm... Guess what else doesn't make sense. lol

What aspects of the game are you not happy with being "forced" to do? You should try to be a little more specific, so everyone can counter your argument more effectively :P
    "Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity."

Conquest & Honor PointsExample: During the first week of Season 10 everyone starts with a rating below 1500. Therefore, the cap from Rated Battlegrounds will be 1500 and the cap from Arena rating will be 1000. In the first week, the character wins enough Arena matches to reach the 1000 point cap. After that point, Arena wins will no longer grant Conquest points for the week. However, the character can still earn up to 500 additional points, but can only earn those points from either Rated Battlegrounds, or from the Conquest Point bonus for holiday and/or daily random Battlegrounds. The following week the cap will be recalculated based on the character's ratings, and it is possible Arena rating could now generate the higher cap. The second week, the character's cap from Arena rating is 1600, and the cap from Rated Battlegrounds is 1500. The character has a total cap of 1600 Conquest points for the week. Up to 1500 points can be earned from Rated Battlegrounds, but the last 100 must come from a different source.
    You guys might actually want to read the patchnotes.
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure he is complaining about being forced to participate in rbgs in order to cap when he would instead to prefer to stay solely in arena. That being said: taking 30 sec to proofread your OP before you start the thread would go a long way to making your thoughts more comprehensible. After looking at some of your other posts it's clear you have a better command of the english language than is exhibited in this thread's OP. If you pay a little more attention to your punctuation then deciphering your meaning would be a lot less guesswork.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Quote Originally Posted by Aristeia View Post
    You should put more thought into your posts, no one knows what you are talking about
    But that is part of the fun! It's great to read what folks think it means. They come up with a lot of interesting ideas.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.