Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    my dick bag sister's way of waking me up was always to just rip the covers off me while i was either asleep or half awake. really had a way of pissing me right the fuck off

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Dead.

/10char
    How can you wake up dead?

/scarymoviereference

waking up to someone yelling "incoming!" and proceed to get rocketed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Everybody is. The question is, do they dare to open their heart for complete and dominating love and tolerance?

Deleted
    The one that pissed me off the most was when my oldest brother shoved his keycars up my nose...

My alarm clock ringing.
    It's so annoying, but I guess it works cause I ninjaflip out of my bed to shut it down before I can say "can in a hat".

Deleted
    Waking up in the morning feeling like P Diddy, it's just terrible.

When I was younger, I woke up after falling from my bunk bed and landing on a bunch of toys. Not cool.

Deleted
    I fell asleep on a scaffolding while on a break from work and woke up 20 minutes later almost rolling over the edge 15 meters up almost shitting my pants
    Also if i remember correctly i was kinda outdried of the sun since it was a very hot day, even though i just slept 20 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Cat's arse in your face.

Top that !
    Cat jumping from top of wardrobe right into your chest/back. Hurts.

Deleted
    I woke up when the wife's 1st husband broke into the room with a chainsaw demanding that he owned her... Metal bar in the family jewels soon sorted him out.

was woken up by a knock at the door at 3am . It was my nan hadnt see her in 10 yrs or so , my dad had , had an accident and passed away =( pretty shitty way to wake up was also rememberance day . I do indeed remember

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Woke up to get ready to work, got out of bed, and face planted on the floor. My left leg was completely asleep and had no feeling in it what so ever, so when I went to stand on it, I just collapsed to the floor. Was fun explaining that to my co workers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Carbon monoxide alarm going off.

I mean...what do you do? If you go check on it, you run into a cloud of odorless/tasteless/colorless gas and fall asleep and die. If you go back to sleep, well, how do you know it isn't the gas putting you to sleep and you're dead? I had the alarm on the one at my parent's house go off at like four in the morning once, I think I just sat in bed for like an hour trying to figure out which choice is least likely to kill me before I reasoned that if it really was gas I'd be dead already.
    The best course of action would be to get out of the house, carbon monoxide won't instantly knock you out if you were to come into contact with a "cloud" of it.
    R.I.P Ronnie James Dio 1942 - 2010

Deleted
    waking up with cramp in the front and back of my leg was pretty bad. cant stretch the muscle either way because the other becomes unbearable.

once I woke up with my cat penis in my face that was pretty nasty also :P

have also woken up to hear night time repairs going on the train line behind my house. However I thought it was an alien invasion and we were all going to die
    Last edited by mmoc47607dc526; 2011-06-19 at 07:35 PM.

Straight guy wake up with naked man in your bed, in your arms. Bestfriend is gay and we were roomates for years. A few times his drunk tricks would mistake our doors in the middle of the night. First time was a bit traumatizing to say the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahum View Post
    Waking up in the middle of a Human Centipede.
    *shudders*

What a horrifying movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

being woken up by some evil, evil bird that perches just outside your window on a branch and screeches directly at you, but you don't have the energy to get up and murder it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinder View Post
    I woke up when the wife's 1st husband broke into the room with a chainsaw demanding that he owned her... Metal bar in the family jewels soon sorted him out.
    wait, WHAT!? is this sort of thing normal for you?
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2011-06-19 at 07:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehhuntard View Post
    how the hell can u wake up dead?
    Pretty sure it's a movie reference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

Earthquake!!! Ran out of the house and left the lover in bed...lol.

When I was kid I had bunk beds and slept in the top bunk. One morning I woke up with a spider dangling from the ceiling only a few inches from my face; in a panic I rolled off the bed and start slapping my entire body all over (in an attempt to kill the spider). That sucked.