Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    "PvEr's here you go, take this incredibly detailed raid with a whole new tier that is completely unique, a rare mount that is unique." "Here pvp, take this mount that is just an older model with armor on it... Oh and make it available to anyone who decides to PvP on their spare time." Are you kidding me blizz? What the hell is wrong with blizzard? Why do they allow bad players to get PvP stuff? IMO make a rating requirement of 2200 to get this mount so everyone knows that you're atleast decent. Can't really use flying mounts in arena/bg's blizzard. /facepalm.
    What the hell are u talking about , getting people for RBGs and making them work together is pain in the ass

In arena 90% of the time u apply CC and train some poor sod till he dies while in bgs u need a damn tactic and coordination

Also not to mention that alot of arena wannabes are runing RBGs with 4 healers and FOTM dps classes which kinda ruins the whole RBG feeling...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

why are they wearing PVE gear in the pictures?

Probably to show-case the designs. I do not see myself getting enough wins to get one of these any time soon. RBG players should not complain too much. bucketloads of people will not get these.

15+ Year Old Account
    why do horde mounts always have to look better....really getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphuric View Post
    So if I got this right; these were originally the mounts that were supposed to be awarded to the top 0,5% rated battleground players? And if so, does that mean they simply removed the seasonal mount rewards for the top 0,5% or will the implent a new one (unless these simply look a lot like the previous seen ones)?
    its a bigger joke that your feel "accomplished" for getting a in game item ....

---------- Post added 2011-06-21 at 04:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Seejay View Post
    What are you on about?

EVERYONE that plays this game and pays their subscription fee got this game and the company to where it is.

-_-

On topic: These are SWEET
    dont you love how the no life loser "hardcore lol" players thing that their 15 dollars is worth more than everyone elses
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    their sexy the ally one has orc skull on it ftw, rbgs take no skill at all i did what 36 matchs one 26? of them already 1280 rank so yeah im glad for this free mounts for something ez

It might only get slower for you then. It get's harder at higher rating to win them. Bit silly to say it's something easy. Even tho these mounts are now based on amount of matches won, i do believe those who are at the top of rated battlegrounds should get something similar, or even better. Considering there has to be atleast _some_ effort done, i do not think that the high rated people should complain too much. That said, i do believe Blizz could've handled this different. As in: Instead of giving these mounts as the awards, offer something else. These mounts seem a bit too prestigious look wise to be given as a x amount of matches won reward. Like; a lesser armored mount, or with no flag. You get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Cablecow View Post
    its a bigger joke that your feel "accomplished" for getting a in game item ....

---------- Post added 2011-06-21 at 04:26 AM ----------

dont you love how the no life loser "hardcore lol" players thing that their 15 dollars is worth more than everyone elses
    Are you for real? Of course people want to feel accomplished for doing things, else why bother at all? You're so full of yourself, getting stuff *handed* to you isn't fun, and it has nothing to do with subscription fee. Or are you so bad that doing the easiest things feels hard to you and make YOU feel accomplished because you pay 15 dollars too? That's egoistic and stupid. There's nothing as unrewarding as just 'getting', almost by accident, like these mounts will.

Also has nothing to do with hardcore vs casual... Just everything with effort vs no effort.

(not that I care about these mounts, seeing as I don't even do RBGs, I just care about the attitude of some people, like yours).

Edit: There's nothing wrong with being bad as such, just to clarify. Just this whole.. "I want everything because I pay 15 dollars too!" thing that's pissing me off. No, sorry, that's not how effort works.

Deleted
    Am i only one who lol'd at screenshots of mages and pallys in full PVE gear riding RBG mounts in PvP zone. In meanwhile Glads that are by far better players than majority of RBG population (not to mention pve'ers) reserve recolored bronze drake.....trololol. search on youtube for wow blizz blues 19 - you will see how Blizz makes mounts
    Last edited by mmoc074f69baf6; 2011-06-21 at 08:55 AM.

They prefer to show-case their new pve sets. What is your issue?
    Don't think "Glads" can be compared with RBG. Unless you bring like the fotm stuff in.

if that were an actual in game screenshot, those alliance on their rated BG mounts would currently be getting killed by Hellscreams Reach guards rofl. also the alliance mounts are rubbish. the horde ones are alright.

Now, Imagine a elemental shaman with Tarecgosa's wrath.

hahahaha this just goes to show that Blizzard doesnt give a shit about their customers. First they told us that Heroes are going to be getting a unique mount for being in the top .5% of the ladder and had us all working our asses off to get to 2900+ then 2 weeks before the season ends they go "LOL JK GUYS YOU WORKED YOUR ASS OFF FOR NEARLY 7 MONTHS FOR NOTHING LOL THANKS FOR YOUR MONIES". Why couldnt they of told us this like 5 months ago? A lot of us wouldnt of spent so much effort into RBGs if we would of known they were going to pull this crap on us. The only reason I worked so hard on them is because Blizzard said I was going to be rewarded with a unique mount that all these 1500 scrubs werent able to get. Hah and you wonder why your game is going downhill.

Anyone notice that the new Valor/Conquest weekly caps in 4.2 "force" people to do Zandalari/RBGs?Both caps match exactly the rewards you get if you max out in those two things.That's some capital Bullshizzle right there.