Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilcheeks View Post
    girls and drugs. probably girls first cuz once I had the drugs, I wouldn't be able to do the girls anymore
    Taking the wrong drugs!

But yeah, girls and drugs about covers it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

w/e u mom want

lololo

10+ Year Old Account
    Murderous rampage on all those I can't stand.

I'd desperately seek shelter from the coming doom. If I were to survive, I'd enjoy living in a post-apocalyptic world where human beings become cannibals because apparently everything else, including cockroaches, dies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cockroaches will never die!

Deleted
    Invite everyone I know that looks decent to have a big fat sex orgy, then proably listen to some hardstyle, smoke some weed mix it with alcohol, coke, lsd, some x and everything I could get my hands on, and at the peak of my trip I would probaly go wreck something and do something sick.

Play grand theft auto irl
    Get realllllly fucked up
    Consult my reefer man
    Shit on debra's desk
    Steal a spaceshit
    Buy a hooker
    Run away
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one.
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around,
    And please, don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

Deleted
    I wouldn't do drugs, I'd sit in the peacefulness and clarity having a romantic day with the person I love seeing nature a final time. At 12:50 i'd play the song Enya-Only time...To mark the fall of our world.So what about them astronaughts huh? ;D they'd be all right...

it'd depend a lot on if I was the only person to know it or not. I doubt the girl of my dreams would believe me if I came up and tried to explain the situation...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I probably wouldn't actually do this, but it's out of the ordinary.

See how many people you could anger by a)punching them in the face, and b)humping their significant other.

---------- Post added 2011-06-21 at 06:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pocketzest View Post
    play grand theft auto irl
    get realllllly fucked up
    consult my reefer man
    shit on debra's desk
    steal a spaceshit
    buy a hooker
    run away
    like a bawss
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    I told my friend I was going to McDonalds, but I actually went to Burger King. Kind of rude, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    Bring her some ribbon candy and worthers original. Old Bitches love ribbon candy and worthers original.

IF the world were ending in 24 hours, I'd go make sweet love to the person I love.

then tell the family members I neglected to talk to all these years that I love them

then eat as much Birthday Cake Remix (Coldstone's ice cream) as I possibly could. who cares about getting fat when you're going to die in 24hrs?

then spend the rest of the hours having more sex

Deleted
    Wake up, feel tired and fall asleep, see people running around in chaos outside wandering what's going on, then my parents come in telling me the world is going to end in a day and I'd just say ''Oh?'' and then tuck back in, once I wake up there will be only 8 hours left and I'd grab any car that's still around and drive till I see what I think is interesting, like an obandoned airplane and see if I can fly it ;O

Hmm... Find president, follow president, steal his spaceshuttle do /train.

Hypothetically I would want to do a ton of drugs (ex druggie here). But in reality I would probably spend it with my girlfriend and family.

10+ Year Old Account
    Juggalo killing spree.

Deleted
    Would steal a suzuki b-king, motorbike ive always wanted, and ride it like i.. stole it.

A lot of people in this thread saying "I wouldn't believe the doomsayers"... Imagine a meteor heading to earth that was visible in the day & night sky, something you could see with your own eyes and certainly didn't need an expert to tell you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd hide in my secret fortified compound and wait out the apocalypse,

then after it's all over, rise from the ashes with my supply of firearms and some loyal followers to become king of the new world.

We'd start the human species again from scratch and make sure to not make the same mistake as introducing "money", as it is ultimately the cause of most of the world's problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azidonis View Post
    Anyway, their egos, or "epeens" (electronic penises) aside, here are a few links that may help:

sex. drugs. and lots of rock and roll.

in tragedy life becomes simpler.

Eat some deep fried kool aid and drink some baconmilk.