Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for getting back up O_o dono how much longer i would have survived without my daily dose off mmo-champion

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh I missed MMO Champ so much, so very glad you are back. Best wishes that all the hardware is going to be tops from now on. Thanks for all the hard work to get it all back online!

Deleted
    I'm so happy I only noticed the site was down yesterday.. when I realize a site is down, I try to access it all the time instead of just patiently waiting... :/

15+ Year Old Account
    The people who were raging about the site being down are prime examples of why this community is so vitriolic. This site, and it's content, is provided to us, free of charge, yet people still feel entitled to it. Pathetic. Glad to see it's back.

Good news everyone! mmo-champ is unexploded!

I must've been hitting my mmo-champion homepage link every hour on impulse."hmm, bored waiting for MMO-champion to come back on, what to do... *clicks mmo-champion link*CURSES! [/pun]

I'd like to think that Boub is now sitting in a giant pile of Newport butts, Smirnoff bottles and discarded, crushed cans of Red Bull.

/will gladly do his pony time on the Wheel if it keeps things running.

Apparently Professor Putricide now runs MMO-Champ! :O

10+ Year Old Account
    WE ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS MMOCHAMPS. ...I'm kidding, it's all frosty. Sheet happens. I found other ways to occupy my meaningless existence.

Prof. Farnsworth voice FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Great to have everything back online, what an amazing coincidence for every piece of technology that's holding the site together to all blow up at the same time. All we can really do is hope something like this never happens again, atleast not to this extent.
    I guess Boub and everyone at Curse now understands how Blizzard feels when things go bad and 11 mil subscribers ''patiently'' wait for realms to go back up. It was dull to get to mmo-champ and just see an orange error.

Deleted
    Welcome back mmo, Boubouille I was wondering if when you complete your compilation on the frontpage would there be anymore information regarding the legendary quest, Since that quest is very vague at the moment. keep up the good work

15+ Year Old Account
    Welcome back!! Glad you were able to get the site up and running again. Sorry you had to go through all that BS.