140. This poll is closed
  • Pandas

90 64.29%
  • Pony`s

50 35.71%

Thread: Panda VS pony

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm sure the people that picked pandas are only aware of the 1st - 3rd generation of ponies, and have absolutely no knowledge of MLP:FIM

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    You don't have my poll option. Puppies!

I would also accept the poll option for pistols to shoot both ponies and pandas with.

You need hugs. Lots and lots of hugs!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawlhero View Post
    I'm sure the people that picked pandas are only aware of the 1st - 3rd generation of ponies, and have absolutely no knowledge of MLP:FIM
    Finally a chance to post that one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    You don't have my poll option. Puppies!

I would also accept the poll option for pistols to shoot both ponies and pandas with.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am fairly sure people know alot about these new ponies with these pony avatars sig's and the Pony thread that keeps on coming to the front-page.
    Last edited by woly; 2011-06-28 at 02:22 PM.

Deleted
    To be fair, most people who voted are probably voting for real ponies vs real pandas. I would still vote ponies though. Ponies can be made into glue, pandas aren't good for much unless they happen to taste nice and you can find some cheap.

Indeed.

I also find it amusing that the poll was created when the vast majority of ponies are all asleep or at work. :3

Very convenient indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Nah.
    When your thread gets 100 pages of posts a day, you learn to read and reply really quickly.

Pony Thread's still going as strong as ever. :3
    What I meant... I don't see it in the "recent forum post" list since this thread was made.
    Don't get me wrong.. I don't hate you. I like horsemeat. What I do hate are half lobster, half cockroach, half moth hybrids
    http://imgur.com/gallery/bB0li

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    <-- I'm biased. Go Pandas!

you used a Lord of the rings quote EVIL!!! i have proof !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    To be fair, most people who voted are probably voting for real ponies vs real pandas. I would still vote ponies though. Ponies can be made into glue, pandas aren't good for much unless they happen to taste nice and you can find some cheap.

Pandas got feelings aswell alaitoc! "/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woly View Post
    I am fairly sure people know alot about these new ponies with these pony avatars sig's and the Pony thread that keeps on coming to the front-page.
    I am fairly sure, from the evidence I've gathered in our thread, that's not true.
    This is a wow forum, people are obsessed with them pandarens and noone likes real-life ponies, it's obvious who'll win the poll.
    *whisper*bronies are at work now*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehroh View Post
    What I meant... I don't see it in the "recent forum post" list since this thread was made.
    Don't get me wrong.. I don't hate you. I like horsemeat. What I do hate are half lobster, half cockroach, half moth hybrids
    FFFFUUUU-

My skin is now crawling, well done.

Quote Originally Posted by woly View Post
    I don't know. It's very easy for people to just assume that My Little Pony is as horrible as it was many years ago.

They see the pony Avatars and Sigs and just jump onto the virtual hate wagon without actually giving the show a chance.

Now, if someone's actually seen the show and still doesn't like ponies, then fair enough. That's their opinion and I'm not gonna argue. But people who blindly rage at something they don't know anything about - those are the kinds of people we could all do without, I think.

1-3 is better than ​Friendship is Magic. Also, people need to quit using the "Bronies are at work" excuse, I'm at work and I'm posting just fine!
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2011-06-28 at 02:27 PM.

My holiday pics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    My holiday pics
    Wow, I didn't know that pandas had holidays.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heksa View Post

Pandas got feelings aswell alaitoc! "/
    all I can think of is NOM NOM NOM FINALLY SOME MEAT!

but yea pandas all the way, pandas are always cute , ponies had to be made cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Zehroh View Post
    Eh. The Pony thread always slows down at this time of the day. Most of us are either at work, or sleeping. Has nothing to do with this particular thread.

Though, I do agree with both your other points. Horse meat, while tough and stringy, is really quite tasty.
    And that... bug thing... is terrifying.

i only see pony ppl raging in a fun cuddly way, panda lovers just state they love pandas and watch ponies o.o