Thread: UI Help!

Deleted

UI Help!

Hello guys! I compiled my own UI, and ofcourse i knew that i would fail, cause it was my first self compiled UI.

The Addons I use is

AtlasLoot
    Auctionator
    AuctionMaster
    AuctionProfitMaster
    Bagnon
    Bartender4
    Deadly Boss Mods Core
    Gatherer
    GTFO
    Omen3
    Overachiever
    Postal
    RapeDotty
    Recount
    SexyMap
    Tidy Plates
    Tidy Plates: Threat Plates
    X-Perl
    Swatter
    Slidebar

The Problems: I cant see the bar like Alliance -----------|--------- Horde
    Where you can see how much its left before you like... Get a tower in EoTS

My Durability dude... The one with red / yellow gear ^^

thanks alot

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Those frames are parented to the minimap - they're attached "below" it. I assume you moved the minimap to near the bottom of your screen, so they're now offscreen. To fix this, I believe SexyMap has the ability move those frames - just move SexyMap up, and in it's config you can move the DurabilityFrame and the other one (I can't remember it's name offhand). Move them, and then put SexyMap back where you had it - they should stay in their new places.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Those frames are parented to the minimap - they're attached "below" it. I assume you moved the minimap to near the bottom of your screen, so they're now offscreen. To fix this, I believe SexyMap has the ability move those frames - just move SexyMap up, and in it's config you can move the DurabilityFrame and the other one (I can't remember it's name offhand). Move them, and then put SexyMap back where you had it - they should stay in their new places.
    Thanks alot!!!