Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Stresses, Depressed, Lonely, Self loathing...

Yeah, I'm in pretty bad shape at the moment, and here I am, working a 40 hour job I hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    What has you confused and sad? Good job on the stories.

That's good to hear. The fresh morning air is always lovely, but I personally prefer the cool, crisp night air, lol. What kind of plants do you have?
    My confusion is part of any guys problems, girls. Which is also the sad feeling comes from.

And the stories grows as the feelings for it is there again, always feel like I wanna share it, but dunno if I dare. Hehe.

Hmm, fresh morning ear? Crisp night air? Nah, a misty morning freshness. Wait for the farmers to do their job, then let the scent get spread through the wet mist. Gives a good scent, deep breath and you can't stop yourself from staring into the fog. Of course make sure to have the right kind of farmer nearby.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    My confusion is part of any guys problems, girls. Which is also the sad feeling comes from.

And the stories grows as the feelings for it is there again, always feel like I wanna share it, but dunno if I dare. Hehe.

Hmm, fresh morning ear? Crisp night air? Nah, a misty morning freshness. Wait for the farmers to do their job, then let the scent get spread through the wet mist. Gives a good scent, deep breath and you can't stop yourself from staring into the fog. Of course make sure to have the right kind of farmer nearby.
    Oh, well, people can be complicated. I should know, I don't even understand myself half the time.

If you'd like to share, you could always pm me!

Nearest farmer is a few miles away, so I don't really have that ability. Fog does smell great, though. I'm just glade the toxic swamp across the street doesn't taint the air much, lol.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am doing great! Almost completely sober after have a couple rum and coke zeros earlier... now I am waiting for my girlfriend to get out of the shower so she can call me before we both go to sleep. Life is good, and only getting better.

And just think... 2 months ago about this time of night i was on the phone with suicide prevention. Yeah, things have turned around

Deleted
    I'm exhausted. Destroyed. I participated in the Tough Mudder event in London North this saturday. What a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    I am doing great! Almost completely sober after have a couple rum and coke zeros earlier... now I am waiting for my girlfriend to get out of the shower so she can call me before we both go to sleep. Life is good, and only getting better.

And just think... 2 months ago about this time of night i was on the phone with suicide prevention. Yeah, things have turned around
    Glad to hear it. Life is too short for it to be bad, now I just need to get to the point where I'm happy for more than an hour or two a day. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Getreuer View Post
    I'm exhausted. Destroyed. I participated in the Tough Mudder event in London North this saturday. What a blast!
    What's the Tough Mudder?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, well, people can be complicated. I should know, I don't even understand myself half the time.

If you'd like to share, you could always pm me!

Nearest farmer is a few miles away, so I don't really have that ability. Fog does smell great, though. I'm just glade the toxic swamp across the street doesn't taint the air much, lol.
    Understanding one self is terrible as well, the try to understand others - you feel like you are going to have a 5 billion paged book, "Guide to understand humanity".

And shame to hear, you are missing some things, heh. Toxic swamp? Doesn't sound that healthy.

And good music taste, Voltaire makes some good stuff.

((*blushes* I dared and PM'd))
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-05-07 at 07:29 AM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Understanding one self is terrible as well, the try to understand others - you feel like you are going to have a 5 billion paged book, "Guide to understand humanity".

And shame to hear, you are missing some things, heh. Toxic swamp? Doesn't sound that healthy.

((*blushes* I dared and PM'd))
    Yeah, it fascinates me though. I love psychology, sociology, and all of that. People are one of the most interesting things to study.

Actually a ton of swamps and marshes here in Pennsylvania. The one across from me used to be the home of a major glass manufacturer. They dumped all the waste into the swamp, so now there's 6-10 inches of toxic gunk throughout most of it. Full of rattlesnakes and bears, too, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it fascinates me though. I love psychology, sociology, and all of that. People are one of the most interesting things to study.

Actually a ton of swamps and marshes here in Pennsylvania. The one across from me used to be the home of a major glass manufacturer. They dumped all the waste into the swamp, so now there's 6-10 inches of toxic gunk throughout most of it. Full of rattlesnakes and bears, too, lol.
    Damn, I am now suddenly happy for being in a small town, almost a village. That swamp sounds like something you shouldn't go near. Hehe. And well, I've never been good with people. Hehe.

Bored. At work. Need more cat pictures to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Taktics View Post
    Bored. At work. Need more cat pictures to look at.
    Have a picture of my cat, then!

Slightly annoyed that Steam keeps going down. Come on Valve, finish that maintenance!

Deleted
    I don't know...messed up because of my sleeping rythm?

Also, yes, Steam is really annoying at the moment, browsing the store and boom, doesn't work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like complete and total shit...Funny how i always run into the same types of things like this but almost never when happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    awful.... 10char

There was just a spider crawling on my bed. It's dead now, but so much for sleeping tonight. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm good, still waking up actually. Once again I managed to drink last night and NOT be hung over even a little. BUT i do need to cool it with the rum and bacardis every night, it's getting expensive when i got through a bottle every 3-4 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wondering what to do companionship wise. That and focus on my writing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad, confused, scared, worried, terrified, nauseous, angry, anxious, lost...

Sore throat... I think im starting to get sick. Otherwise I am pretty happy

Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    Sad, confused, scared, worried, terrified, nauseous, angry, anxious, lost...
    What happened?

As for me, there's an adorable fox with a few of it's young on my property. I want to capture them and keep them as pets. >.>