Page 4 of 107 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    WOW seems nerds will have the legendary before Arena season gets properly underway...Wizz-cleaves will be SO fun.
    Pot calling kettle black?

10+ Year Old Account
    You still need 1000 splinters iirc (im guessing 50-75 drop per boss) so it will still be a few resets after people have got the embers.

I haven't researched it that much though.
    Shadows are cruel.

Deleted
    7/7, got 19 embers.

Jk, 0/25 and 1/7

And im a warrior.

10 man, we're 4/7....

... and I'm 4/50 from finishing part 1.

about as close as I am to the Moon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    WOW seems nerds will have the legendary before Arena season gets properly underway...Wizz-cleaves will be SO fun.
    It's gonna hurt when they pound your ass to the ground, won't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Archaos View Post
    The Master Looter was not able to choose a recipent and the Embers were assigned to random people in the group who had the quest.
    What was masterloot set to? Epic or Rare? From what I've been told and have read, the Embers are blue items and can be masterlooted if it is set to rare. However, if its set to epic they can be picked up by anyone who runs up and grabs at them first.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hand the sand.

Deleted
    What was masterloot set to? Epic or Rare? From what I've been told and have read, the Embers are blue items and can be masterlooted if it is set to rare. However, if its set to epic they can be picked up by anyone who runs up and grabs at them first.
    We had it set to epic to begin with and after the first ember we changed it to Rare and still had the same problem - When I tried to loot them I got "you are not eligible for that loot" and only 1 person in the group was able to loot it so it's not who gets there first, the game just assigns them to random people and ONLY that person can loot them.

Quote Originally Posted by Archaos View Post
    We had it set to epic to begin with and after the first ember we changed it to Rare and still had the same problem - When I tried to loot them I got "you are not eligible for that loot" and only 1 person in the group was able to loot it so it's not who gets there first, the game just assigns them to random people and ONLY that person can loot them.
    We fucked up our first, ML'd the rest and never had a problem.

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.

I got 1.

We've only killed Beth so far because everyone plans their vacations and extra work hours around the first week of raiding.

1/25 but I wasn't expecting to be given the ember, but it turns out the officers had decided to give it to me so It was a very pleasant surprise. We're a 10m guild btw.

I was so close to get our first ember (from our first boss kill aswell, and only boss kill so far) But a mage who is a total prick got the ember because he overrolled me. Sure I havn't been in the guild so long but he failed on tactics and wiped us like 2 times. Sadpanda, but he isn't attending tonight hopefully we'll get some bosses down and if I get more than 1 ember I'll most likely get the rest aswell!

Our alt run is currently 3 for 3 right now in 10man

7/7 but our masterloot got 1 and gm wont give it to me.. so im 6 embers

Deleted
    3/25 25man and 2 bosses down so far.

Our main raid got 13/25 with a 7/7 clear
    I got 9/25 on my alt shadowpriest in our alt 7/7 clear

3/3 sands, 0/25 embers.

Thought the embers would be BoE, so I saved a TON of gold, which now sits there. Probably gonna buy my guilds 8th slot with it.

5/25.

6/7 bosses dead on 10man.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    2 embers out of 3 bosses. Still a raidday to go where we'll kill the rest.
    10 man.