Page 5 of 107 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's not a hunter version of this. Does not apply.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

The Patient Mountain Called Monkey's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    7/25 for our Warlock. Only Rag remains unkilled for us 10-man
    There were no screams, there was no time
    The mountain called Monkey had spoken
    It was only fire and then, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Vizzini View Post
    7/25 for our Warlock. Only Rag remains unkilled for us 10-man
    You can get more then 1 drop on 10? Could've sworn 1 was the max in 10 man...

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    The Warlock in my guild was the luckiest sucker ever and is at 17/25...

Got 2 or 3 embers from all 7 bosses.

14/25 now. Rag 25 dropped 2 more.

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.

10+ Year Old Account
    0/25 for 10man, no one is logging on to raid, getting really worried xD

I love how some people in this thread are complaining they 'only' have 25% of their legendary-embers done after 1 week of 10m raiding.

Should the legendary just drop in your pockets after killing ragnaros or what? Val'anyr and Shadowmourne each took ~2 months (unless you had full heroic on farm, but that's hardly the case right now is it? It wasn't either at the start of their respective patches).

Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    I love how some people in this thread are complaining they 'only' have 25% of their legendary-embers done after 1 week of 10m raiding.Should the legendary just drop in your pockets after killing ragnaros or what? Val'anyr and Shadowmourne each took ~2 months (unless you had full heroic on farm, but that's hardly the case right now is it? It wasn't either at the start of their respective patches).
    Well, I don't think it's really a valid comparison. These mats are the equivalent of Primordial Saronites, not fragments. If each member of a 25 man guild dropped a fraction of their weekly badges they could each buy a Saronite for the first Shadowmourne wielder and that person could be on part 2 the next week. There will be legendary frags later in the questline that I assume will have drop rates more in line with Val'anyr/Shadowmourne frags.I mean, I can't disagree with you about people not having the right to easy legendaries but with these embers not being boe for 25 man guilds it looks like the first stages are actually going more slowly than the 2 previous weapons.In response to the OP's question, my priest is about an expansion away from her staff. =) When the new one hits I'll gather my friends and a bunch of terribles from Hydraxis's borderline retarded trade chat (/shudder) and assault the firelands!

Deleted
    I love how some people in this thread are complaining they 'only' have 25% of their legendary-embers done after 1 week of 10m raiding.

Should the legendary just drop in your pockets after killing ragnaros or what? Val'anyr and Shadowmourne each took ~2 months (unless you had full heroic on farm, but that's hardly the case right now is it? It wasn't either at the start of their respective patches).
    Well patience is hard these days.

Our lock is so happy about flying at alys, so he just says "WEEEEEEEE" all the time (nice little offtopic here) but at least he doesn't complain about having 3 embers after 3 bosses, we are on 10man

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    Well, I don't think it's really a valid comparison. These mats are the equivalent of Primordial Saronites, not fragments. If each member of a 25 man guild dropped a fraction of their weekly badges they could each buy a Saronite for the first Shadowmourne wielder and that person could be on part 2 the next week. There will be legendary frags later in the questline that I assume will have drop rates more in line with Val'anyr/Shadowmourne frags.I mean, I can't disagree with you about people not having the right to easy legendaries but with these embers not being boe for 25 man guilds it looks like the first stages are actually going more slowly than the 2 previous weapons.In response to the OP's question, my priest is about an expansion away from her staff. =) When the new one hits I'll gather my friends and a bunch of terribles from Hydraxis's borderline retarded trade chat (/shudder) and assault the firelands!
    I suppose you have a point there. It rather depends on how long the 2nd part takes I guess. Time will tell!

(BoP vs BoE is retarded in this tier anyway. Gotta love being completely dependend on a crafter with the pattern running heroics for orbs or using their own cd's to craft dreamcloth in order to get your gear crafted.... Not to mention that those cooldowns are a mega cockblock for casters since a crafter can only make 5 cloth / week and you need more than that for even 1 craft.... but getting OT here.)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    25 man, but only 10 man kills atm 2/25 3/7 down

go go ele shaman with a legendary staff ;p

Death improves everyone's reputation...

We have 2 10man groups in my guild, one group has killed only Shannox and he dropped 1 Ember, while the 2nd killed 3 and has 3 (2 from Beth and one from bigfoot).

I am in the first group, so only 1/25 for poor little me

Deleted

I love how some people in this thread know nothing about the quest chain, but still feel they can bash other people in the thread; the 25 Embers will give you a 378 Epic staff, NOT the 404 Legendary. Also, the only people complaining are the ones who have had Embers wrongly distributed.

OT: Why did I respecc Healer?

25 Man - 11/25 for me with Ragnaros left up still (should be down tonight!)

EDIT: Got my legendary.
    Last edited by MagicSN; 2012-02-21 at 09:19 AM.

10 man, our mage got 4 embers on 4 kills.

10+ Year Old Account
    1/25 woo!
    only 2/7 on 10-man.
    I pugged into another guild's run so I'm lucky I got any XD
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

Quote Originally Posted by evoker View Post
    We have 2 10man groups in my guild, one group has killed only Shannox and he dropped 1 Ember, while the 2nd killed 3 and has 3 (2 from Beth and one from bigfoot).
    Erm. Can anyone else confirm the second part? As far as I've been aware (and I've seen other people say), you can only get 0 or 1 embers to drop on 10. Not 2.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    2/25, 2/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Erm. Can anyone else confirm the second part? As far as I've been aware (and I've seen other people say), you can only get 0 or 1 embers to drop on 10. Not 2.
    Indeed, there has now been 2 people in this thread claiming they got 2 embers from 1 boss on 10man. If anyone from any raid that had 2 drop of 1 boss please would submit a screenshot (which I assume atleast a few people in the raid would take if a 10m boss dropped 2), it would be really nice!