Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

stupid release time for firelands?

just me or is it kind fo stupid have patch during roskilde? i know atleast 9 guilds besides mine that hard to drop the first week or somthing pug like crazy..

Dam blizzard, their evil knows no bounds! They are trying to deprive us of roskilde!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, whats a roskilde?

Blizzard is known to release patches during the week of other major mmo games releasing their own patch. Yea but seriously wth is a roskilde

I googled roskilde and apparently it's a festival in Denmark. Yea, like Blizzard times their release after festivals that only 1 country celebrates. Lol

You are right they should have waited a few more months until nobody wanted to raid anymore then dropped it on us in the fall.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

It's a danish music festivalish thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffsnuff View Post
    It's a danish music festivalish thingy.
    Oh i see.

Dam blizzard, dam them to hell for doing such injustice!

It makes lots of sense. Fire is hot, and its summer, and summer is hot, like fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Weightless View Post
    I googled roskilde and apparently it's a festival in Denmark. Yea, like Blizzard times their release after festivals that only 1 country celebrates. Lol

Bahaha. Had to do the same.

Deleted
    Obviously you and those 9 other guilds are not hardcore enough to drop Roskilde off the calendar... But still care enough to whine about it :P

did roskilde have 11 mil+ people attend it?

if no the why should they care?

if yes then do all of them play wow? obvious answer is no, so why should they care?
    Originally Posted by statlerthegreat
    I don't play a real world simulator. I play World of Warcraft. Where I am a Goblin, named after an explosive, that hurls balls of arcane "fuck you up" at internet dragons/ogres/whateverthehellmaloriakis.

Those inconsiderate sons of ....... Guess roskilde doesn't have much influence in southern California.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anything, I think it would've been better timed for an August drop.

Granted, I would've expected more content, but with an August drop you would catch the people winding down from summer, getting ready to back to school, etc. etc. They would smash around for a couple months, have Blizzcon in Oct.

I don't think Summer was a wise choice, but then again, only time will tell.

Fuck music festivals. And down with Summer time.
    Last edited by Conscious; 2011-07-06 at 06:18 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Well considered that Roskilde is a shithole filled with boozers, stoners and doped people, and horrible music (usually only 1-2 decent acts a year) and an insane ticket price, I say good choice Blizzard.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    thought this thread was gonna be about holiday time >.<

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Weightless View Post
    Should have googled a bit better mate. People from all over the world attends it, it's quite a large music festival. It's not unusual to see people from the UK, Spain or even countries in South America. Been there one time, and heck, the danes were the minority.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Seems stupid to have roskilde during a content patch. After all, WoW has the larger population, so shouldn't Denmark plan events around WoW?

smart release timing. summer = less people raid = more people dont get to discover content = they can say that people have not fully experienced content and delay the next content patch by a month or two

Damn Blizzard for releasing this patch the same week as 4th of July!

Well no, not really.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The festival is over now anyway, you're now eligible to play. And by the way, Blizzard can't cater to Denmark's festival.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.