Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    I'm usually having like 2 or 3 spiders in the ceiling corner above my bed, I don't mind them as long as they don't come down... A few days ago I was lying in my bed, watching TV and I had this feeling like something moved near me... Found two wandering around my bed.. Sadly for them, having broken the pact of GTFOMYSTUFF, I removed them in not-so-friendly way.

Another time I woke up @ 2 am with horrible, and I mean HORRIBLE, pain near my ankle, one of them little bastards bit me... Fell asleep around 7 am still in pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh god.... i saw a spider on the hood of my car today when i was driving... it was about the size of a M&M and it was solid white... I called it ghost spider and it was a collection of spiders souls that i smashed and i freaked the fuck out and stopped and washed my car twice hoping i drowned it.... then i came home and looked at pictures of puppies until i felt better

Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    I would personally ask myself "What would Bear Grylls do?" That means 1 of 2 conclusions: 1. Eat it or 2. Kill it.
    You forgot about 3. Piss on it

10+ Year Old Account
    aaaaa I love living in a country that has no spiders (only worthless ones that don´t bite and aren´t dangerous)
    no snakes, no animals that can kill you.
    o and we only have around 1 murder a year.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.