Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

If you could live in a fantasy world...

As the title says, if you could live in a fantasy world, what world would you live in? This applies to the worlds of literature, movies, video games, and is not restricted to worlds that would be deemed truly "Fantasy;" alternate universe Earths count. With that being said I would either choose the world of Star Wars or Pokemon. Which world would you choose?

Hyrule, I'd say Termina but yeah-- the whole moon crashing in 3 days is kinda scary. >.>

That or Dream Land.

Equestria......i said it first

Krynn, most definitely Krynn.

Faerun, Forgotten Realms.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazoness World of Women

The Pokemon world. Why? Because it's the most peaceful. Nobody actually dies or anything. I'd just settle down, some nice little house in a small city by an ocean and watch the waves crash every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pokemon, Harry Potter (so long as if I was a wizard), or Star Trek (Imma be a space pirate!)
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

It would be the same world as it is now but God would have to re-instate "Paradise" therefore eliminating all griefing, harassment, inconvenience and everything else negative. Basically no more RNG, everything is GUARANTEED! Life would be phased for each individual. What happens to you or anyone else is only known to you and only affects you. So if you do something with someone that other person in their phased life would not know if it. Just think of the Matrix but IRL. "Don't think you can, know you can." So if you wanted to alter the laws of physics you could.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dominaria from the MTG multiverse.
    "The fatal flaw in every plan is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lost. Without a doubt, living on that Island would be my idea of Heaven, it's positively gorgeous.
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

Deleted
    Wonderland from Alice stories:P Especially if it's a little bit darker version.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullmaster View Post
    Lost. Without a doubt, living on that Island would be my idea of Heaven, it's positively gorgeous.
    hehe id spend all my time in a secluded spot with kate banging the crap outta her 24/7

Tatooine, Star wars universe. I'm attracted by how inhospitable it is for some reason... And I want to go to the Mos Eisley Cantina!

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gielinor because it seemed like a nice idea for the time being.

Basilica, on the planet Harmony.
    Very technologically advanced, and a peaceful world without war and all that crap.

I'm going to have to say...anything that involves dwarves and gnomes.

Deleted
    pokemans definitely

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Fort livingston, near the great victoria falls, just like where i used to live irl.... good old days (says an 18y old)
    (fort livingston and it's waterfall are based on Livingstone, Zambia for those who don't know)
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.