Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    but the sacrifice went awry and instead summoned Lady Gaga

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Now Lady Gaga was singing Alejandro and was ticking 50k hp evey sec from everyone in 500 yard radius D:

10+ Year Old Account
    So our hero in a heroic fit of rage, picked up a nice sized rock and chucked it towards lady gaga and missed. Instead he hit a nearby giant panda bear. The panda bear got angry, REALLY ANGRY, and ate lady gaga in one bite.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    So then the Panda slept and then awoke inside Pandaria, in the new WoW expansion where he was treated like a God by players.

And then the kid woke up, realizing it was all a dream. He walked out into his kitchen, poured a glass of orange juice and quickly drank it. He then went outside and saw a....

Deleted
    a cow with 3 horns :x, he went to take a closer look and noticed mark of burning legion on it. He were in unknown realm which is under control of BL. Our hero went nuts and wondered how the hell he waked up there... it was dark night and he was going to get a drink from bar at shattrath... the party went there to A'dal... something about "i dare you" game :s

Quote Originally Posted by farscape View Post
    and the first dare was to go streaking around shatt
    So they went... And they liked it. Until the Naruu got mad

10+ Year Old Account
    So then the Naruu held them hostage, they needed a hero to save them...but WHO!?!?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Link !!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    So link set off, he had many great adventures to find the only weapon in existence that could kill a Naruu...the Master Sword. He confronted the Naruu holding his friends captive and...